Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:58 pm

"...thanks...mommy says that I get it from my daddy's sister. But to get it from her I would have to get it from someone else so I must have gotten it from mainly my grandfather since a musical talent would be passed between second generations then forth, etc, etc. It's basic heriditary science mixed with heritige history."said Jamie as her copper-gold eyes seemed to fill even the whites of her eyes while she stared at Koyashu.
"Gah! You're a kid, act like it!"said Emily coming into the room, "I got bored of sleep. OH OH OH! GUESS WHAT! WE ARE GOING TO BE FIVE SOON!" she said jumping up and down.
"...your too loud."said Jamie.
((Richard and Jessy were only 18 when the twins were born. Heh, cool. xd ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:05 pm

((Hehe. That is somehow funny. Not know how.))

"You act way to much like your Aunt Cara. You should try to be quiet because your dad is taking a nap," Koyashu said to Emily. He looked at Jamie and said,"You are one smart little kid. I've never heard any kid talk like that." 'Huh...Jamie is acting a bit odd. Wonder why?' the white haired man thought as he looked at Jamie's eyes.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:11 pm

"I'd rather be an adult then a kid."said Jamie backing away from Emily because she was too close. If anyone touched her she would scream and Emily knew it.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:15 pm

"Why would you rather be an adult then a kid? Usually the best time of a persons life is when their a kid," Koyashu said sounding kinda shocked. 'Something is diffently wrong with her,' he decided when he saw her scoot away from her own sister.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:21 pm

"Because, when I'm a kid I have no control over anything and I can't talk back to anyone or fight. When I'm an adult I can. I want to be able to fight back and yell as loud as I want and be able to leave of my own free will."said Jamie as her eyes narrowed stubbornly, she looked almost identical to Richard only in a little girl form. If her hair was short she might have been what the author looked like as a kid.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:24 pm

"Well I know who you take after," Koyashu mumbled as he stared at Jamie. He started really thinking about what Jamie said. "Jamie...is there someone who is causing you harm?" he asked slowly with worry in his voice.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:25 pm

Jamie stared at him with a stubborn as an ox look, "I'm tired. I'm going to lay near daddy," she said about to run off.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:30 pm

"If you don't want to talk about it I won't make you. Just don't wake your dad up," Koyashu said to Jamie. 'I thought so,' he thought as he turned his attention back to the guitar.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:39 pm

Jamie ran away to her dad's room and peeked her head in. Richard was sleeping calmly, his blond hair a whisped over his eyes while his mouth was slightly ajar. He looked pleasant and calm. His daughter crawled next to him and laid down. Richard felt the movement and opened his eyes a bit before closing them and wrapping his arms protectivly around his daughter, his chin rested just above her head and Jamies face rested against his chest comfertably.
The two soon fell asleep.

"Bah, she's a real pain sometimes."said the husky boy voice of Emily, she plopped onto the couch near Koyashu, "nice guitar! What type is it?! Rickenbacker bass guitar? Or maybe a can't tell. OOo, its a nice one to man." she said tweaking her nose, "betcha your one heck of a play-uh, huh?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:52 pm

"It's a Gibson Flying V," Koyashu said slightly taken aback by how Emily acted. "I'm good enough to have main act at your Aunt Cara's bar when I first came here."

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:00 pm

"Rockin man, I sing a bit but I always sound like a boy or something. Teachers make me have boy parts in the school musicals and stuff. Darn is it nice. Aunt Cara must like you a lot. Hey how come your with dad? So, what have you guys done? Got any juicy details?" Emily smirked devilishly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:04 pm

"To answer you first quiestion. The reason we are together is a secret. As for the second and third quiestion, we haven't done anything and even if we did I wouldn't tell you anything," Koyashu said looking at Emily. "Besides aren't you a bit young to know about that kind of stuff?" 'I really should ask Rick if there is histroy of ADD in his family,' he thought as a mental note.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06 pm

((who is rick?))
"...mmmm...probably!" said Emily hyperly and she tackle hugged Koyashu, "I like you! Are you and daddy gunna get married someday! I like you better than my step dad! He's not very nice!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:10 pm

((Other names for someone named Richard is Rick and also d**k.))

"Maybe...haven't really given much thought to that," Koyashu said nerviously as he slowly returned her hug. "How is your stepdad not very nice?"

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:15 pm

"He hurts Jamie's feelings a lot and ticks me off. He's always calling her names and getting mad at her. With me the most he does is get mad occationaly and ignore me for the most part unless we're playing football or something. He's fun to play sports with but most of the time he's a...derk...an arse. I'd rather stay here with dad. Mom's alway's busy to and they fight a lot."said Emily letting go of Koyashu and sitting crosslegged on the couch. She wore a pair of baggy jeans and sweatshirt apparently getting her fashion sence from Richard.
(( stare nice.))
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games