Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:57 pm
My own reading level, huh? heh... To him, her face was an open book... Living alone for too long could do that. He... he on the other hand had lived with far too many families not to know his own emotions... I hope no one has to go through what I have ever again... He looked down. Being who he was, his entire being was covered in secrets, lies and shadows. He'd only been able to truly be him with Emilia, who was, though not the one he loved, his only real friend. Even now, with this girl, he didn't dare unveil himself just yet... if ever.
A slight click caught his attention, and he looked over to see the door bounce slightly outwards. Curious as to what she was doing, he moved fluidly over to the crack and peered in. He gazed admiringly at the piano... it wasn't the best craftsmanship, but whoever had made it had put their entire being into it. He could see that even from here.
He moved his gaze to Gella, watching her body carefully. what do these things mean to her? He wondered.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:27 pm
Luna sat at the piano. Her eyes deep but with an emptyness insteade4 of thought there seemed to be nothing there as if the soul that was there only a moment ago had evaporated. She sighed & closed her eyes for a moment the opented them gently & with swift fingers began to play a tune she knew only too well. She the music flowed on she got more
& more into it & by the end of it tears filled her eyes but she hid them almost perfectly behind a veil of her long hair but one escaped her eye before she could help it & it fell from her cheek onto the keys at her finger tips

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:37 pm
Gently sliding silently inside, Joshua stood, entranced by the music, and the sad feeling it brought him. The sounds brought back a memory from long ago, and his face finally opened after so long. He almost sniffed, remembering the scents and sounds of that day when he and Emilia had met. So long ago, it had been, but he recalled it now as if though it were only yesterday. A tear slowly seeped from his eye and slid down his cheek to his chin as the memory rode onward with the music.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:41 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Gently sliding silently inside, Joshua stood, entranced by the music, and the sad feeling it brought him. The sounds brought back a memory from long ago, and his face finally opened after so long. He almost sniffed, remembering the scents and sounds of that day when he and Emilia had met. So long ago, it had been, but he recalled it now as if though it were only yesterday. A tear slowly seeped from his eye and slid down his cheek to his chin as the memory rode onward with the music.
Gella almost imediatly after the song smelled him again & jumped up & spun so quick you could barly have noticed her move. but when she faced him it felt more like a mirror to her. Both of thm still showed the streak of a lonly tear on their cheeks & the sadness of a long forgotten memory in their eyes but she turned away & smiled "You know it is a magical thing, music. it can do many things that people take decades to accomplish. It can save lives, end lives, or start them over again. It can explain things in ways that only the people that need it most can understand. And it can change the wor;d. It can reawaken preserve & transfere memories all at once. Reawakening old emotions with it." Gella said with wisdom far beyond her years  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:54 pm
Joshua smiled a little, nodding. "And it can create an entirely new vision for what may yet be." he knew what she was saying. He still carried his old ocarina on him, and was to it as she was to her piano. His own song still ran through his mind, reminding him always that tommorrow was still a mystery. she is the same as me... he realized suddenly. An outcast, a mystery, no one to care for but herself and, once, long ago, a friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:42 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua smiled a little, nodding. "And it can create an entirely new vision for what may yet be." he knew what she was saying. He still carried his old ocarina on him, and was to it as she was to her piano. His own song still ran through his mind, reminding him always that tommorrow was still a mystery. she is the same as me... he realized suddenly. An outcast, a mystery, no one to care for but herself and, once, long ago, a friend.
((mind if i borrrow it & hit his soft spot? twisted i know im evil))

"You know i know only one other song on this piano. My father used to play it all the time." she said sitting down "I just hope i can remeber it." she said then she sighed & closed her eyes again & began to play a soft tune  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:14 am
((... you messed up the IP adress. but no, I don't mind))

Joshua blinked, hearing his own song played, and instinctively drew his ocarina from his pouch and began to play along, matching note for note. The combined sound of the woodwind and piano created a sort of aura, drawing him in deeper and deeper. where did her father learn this? he wondered. His eyes were closed and he rocked gently as his fingers played expertly over the ocarina.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:26 am
Blade_of_Hatred
((... you messed up the IP adress. but no, I don't mind))

Joshua blinked, hearing his own song played, and instinctively drew his ocarina from his pouch and began to play along, matching note for note. The combined sound of the woodwind and piano created a sort of aura, drawing him in deeper and deeper. where did her father learn this? he wondered. His eyes were closed and he rocked gently as his fingers played expertly over the ocarina.
Gella's eyes shot open as she heard her lullaby as he played it & she continued the song till the end & she looked at him with hundreds of questions running through her mind & showing in her eyes  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:30 am
Joshua let the last note hold for a time, then as it faded opened his eyes and looked at her. "... My mother used to use that song as a lullaby to put me to sleep. It was known only to the family and relatives of the Pope." he said with a frown. "Who are you really?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:43 am
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua let the last note hold for a time, then as it faded opened his eyes and looked at her. "... My mother used to use that song as a lullaby to put me to sleep. It was known only to the family and relatives of the Pope." he said with a frown. "Who are you really?"
She shook her head "Honestly i don't know. My dad said that he learned this song from his best friend. That all he ever said & that if i ever need a friend play it & an alliance would show it's self...I never really knew what he meant." she said looking away from him  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:54 pm
Joshua frowned a little. "his... best friend?" He didn't really know about the popes relationship with other people. "I see... well, your father was right, though in an odd way." He smiled. "I don't know if I should be telling you this, but..." He coughed, feeling odd. "well... the Pope is... is my father." he muttered, blushing. for the first time in two years, he blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:14 pm
Sophia looked up at Midoi. "Lets go." She said and begain walking in a randome direction, since she had now idea or capability of where West was...  

strawberryluv259

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:42 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Joshua frowned a little. "his... best friend?" He didn't really know about the popes relationship with other people. "I see... well, your father was right, though in an odd way." He smiled. "I don't know if I should be telling you this, but..." He coughed, feeling odd. "well... the Pope is... is my father." he muttered, blushing. for the first time in two years, he blushed.
Luna smiled "Yeah well at least you know who your dad was....I barley knew my dad..." she said & she looked away. "See he traveled a lot & one day when i was five....he just didn't come home..."She said calmly as she looked at the piano keys  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:41 pm
"Umm, okay." Midori got up and followed Sophia. "Stay close to me Sophia, you don't know when the vampires might pop out."  

SweetHugz

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Joshua snorted. "Knew my dad? you must be joking. The Pope is above human desires." He muttered angrily. "The moment I was born, my mother was killed and my father sent me out to an old country family. I was not allowed to come into the city while the pope still lived, on pain of death." He frowned. "I never knew his face... his voice... nothing." He sighed. "Though I am sorry about your father..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games