Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
So, what annoys you in Maple? (RANT HERE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold.
  K
View Results

Akiira Silver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:32 am
Snobby 4th Jobbers and ungrateful newbs. I mean, you help them level at least 3 levels and they would wither run away or simply log off without a small "thank-you." That really annoys me. Oh and KS. ( Referring to 4th jobbers.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm
I know and all the party request from this lv.10 then rips you off!! scammmmmmmmmmmm burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes crying crying crying crying  

1we23

GAlA_ADMlN_52

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 am
I know I'm a low level but there are things that tick me off too. whee

-People who judge you for whatever reason and then give you a weird look or call you a noob or some other random name. Yeah ok so I'm a level 38 killing fire boars or whatever and then some high leveler walks by and gives me a strange look. :/ The least he could of done was keep that look to himself.

-Definately the cc please people. I used to just walk through a map and kill a monster in my path and then poof this random hacker goes "cc, please".

-KSers or people who claim I KS. When I train at a map I try to avoid people and where they are training because I don't want to get in their way or ks. Then some high level comes and I'm staying far away and they follow me... sad And then I don't have the guts to say anything or do anything.

-People who ask for money. I usually try to claim that I'm not rich (which I'm not) and hope that they'll leave me alone but some just don't want to do that.

Anyways, sorry for all my ranting (even if that's what this was made for).  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:40 pm
beiring
I know I'm a low level but there are things that tick me off too. whee

-People who judge you for whatever reason and then give you a weird look or call you a noob or some other random name. Yeah ok so I'm a level 38 killing fire boars or whatever and then some high leveler walks by and gives me a strange look. :/ The least he could of done was keep that look to himself.

-Definately the cc please people. I used to just walk through a map and kill a monster in my path and then poof this random hacker goes "cc, please".

-KSers or people who claim I KS. When I train at a map I try to avoid people and where they are training because I don't want to get in their way or ks. Then some high level comes and I'm staying far away and they follow me... sad And then I don't have the guts to say anything or do anything.

-People who ask for money. I usually try to claim that I'm not rich (which I'm not) and hope that they'll leave me alone but some just don't want to do that.

Anyways, sorry for all my ranting (even if that's what this was made for).
Agreed.  

Akiira Silver

Dj Ekips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm
OMG!!!
my rant has to be when ppl are like "want to party?"
so ur like"...sure *joins party*"
and then the next minute there like, "oh dang brb" and go afk >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 pm
maplers who think their pro but their rnt even lev 30 yet, hackers, high levels who call evry1 noobs, and ppl who call you a noob 4 making a wierd face or something  

DaJestah

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces