Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xenos Mortium

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:24 am
Darling Sam
If you play call of duty 4 at one point a SAS commando by the name of "Mac" dies a horrible death by tank. Need I say more? twisted
Wait, death by tank? When does someone get killed by a tank?

Oh, and if anyone here plays the multiplayer, I'd be more than willing to join them in a game.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 am
Xenos Mortium
Darling Sam
If you play call of duty 4 at one point a SAS commando by the name of "Mac" dies a horrible death by tank. Need I say more? twisted

Oh, and if anyone here plays the multiplayer, I'd be more than willing to join them in a game.
She is referring to the map "Heat" where you defend the village until a chopper is there to extract you. As you fall back to the farm one SAS man named "Mac" is tasked with overseeing the south-east(?) road and says that tanks are coming, he then dies. crying  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Samantha Bentley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:19 am
Lt. Brookman
Xenos Mortium
Darling Sam

She is referring to the map "Heat" where you defend the village until a chopper is there to extract you. As you fall back to the farm one SAS man named "Mac" is tasked with overseeing the south-east(?) road and says that tanks are coming, he then dies. crying
I smile every time he dies. Nothing personal, but his death is soo cheesy when he goes "argh".

So, when are you up for service in Faggistan and have a brush with death yourself? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:07 am
Thankfully for the army am I an armchair commander, I got turned down for service for obvious reasons. So instead of sending real men to their deaths I have to make do with virtual men. Also less of a hassle of writing home that their husband or son died in a human zerg rush in order to soften up the enemy lines before the main advance rolls in.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:30 pm
Damn it, I couldn't make it to level 60 in a second playthrough, I'll have to go for a third.
And DoW: Soulstorm hits the shelves tomorrow, I'll wait for everyone else to play it before I consider getting it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:49 pm
If you can't decide for yourself, DON'T buy it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:47 am
Yeah, thanks for advising Scene It? you dickwad. I know nothing of those movies and suck at them all the time. Only redeeming points seem to be the sturdy controllers are good enough for beating and for use at parties.

*plays more devil may cry*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:05 am
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Damn it, I couldn't make it to level 60 in a second playthrough, I'll have to go for a third.
And DoW: Soulstorm hits the shelves tomorrow, I'll wait for everyone else to play it before I consider getting it.

wait what. Now im going to have to go buy it. It will give me a chance to sneak a few more G.I.Joes in teh cart and maybe Company of Heros as well  

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:19 am
Company of Heroes rules, though not as much as the stand-alone add-on for the game, Opposing Fronts, that one truly rules.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:47 am
No man Katamari rules! But for reasons well beyond my scope of knowledge. It must be the soundtrack.  

Samantha Bentley

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:17 am
well damn I wasent able to sneak in any other games. But maybe on the 15th I will pick up World in Conflict  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:28 am
World in Conflict is especially fun if you like the song "Everybody wants to rule the world" by Tears for Fears.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Mat
well damn I wasent able to sneak in any other games. But maybe on the 15th I will pick up World in Conflict

Do you mean "sneak" as in shoplift?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:29 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Mat

Are you accusing a man who has fought for two years in Iraq of shoplifting? Shame on you! talk2hand  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Mat

Dangerous Soldier

8,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:56 pm
[Sanity_is_for_the_Weak]
Mat

No by sneak I mean buy them without my wife finding out. I usually buy stuff I want when I get Grocerys  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games