Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:24 pm

Yin was still outside fighting Karatenmon, he had sent the signal for his digimon to follow the other guy, he hoped that meant he had gone to Gin or one of the others. Karatenmon did a another dive at him, but Yin was ready for this one, he rose straight up at him, veered out of the way and slashed him with the blades during the pass, karatenmon was deleted instantly. He then used the boosters to fly as fast as he could after the rest of them.

Thanos, Obsidion, Black Toy Agumon, and Tsukaimon got into the pool room just as velgmon came crashing down again. Tsukaimon was obviously glad to be in the same room as his tamer again, and the rest were glad to be part of such a large group again. As velgmon crashed down one thing was heard, "Dark Obliteration!" velgmon had launched a mass attack of darkness as a wave out into the room. Kazuki managed to set up a wall of light in front of everyone just before it struck, but the rest of the room was enveloped in darkness. Out of the darkness no noise came, then suddenly another attack was heard. "Black Requiem!" And a score of shots hit the shield and destroyed it. As the darkness then cleared it was obvious what had happened, velgmon had turned into galfmon.

"What, that isn't good for the mansion grounds." Astamon was furious now, karatenmon had been destroyed, phelesmon too by duskmon, and duskmon was now more of a hazard to his new estate then those tamers he had taken it from. They also seemed to be popping up out of nowhere, they had all managed to regroup which means they would be harder to deal with. His only hope for dealing with galfmon was them, but if they got rid of him then they would be coming after him. It wasn't like the keep he had set up inside the mansion was inconspicuous. Let alone the second one connected to it.

(And now my idea for the duskmon fight has come to fruition.)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:30 pm

( I edited mine to what I think works out... )
(I also think that an order of battle should be the poster above me, then gstyle, then me, and if we need a certain person to post next, we say so out of character, would that work?)

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:41 pm

(I also have an idea, how about we meet up in a vj so we can all talk out the ideas, right now I am in a pm conversation with Nagato but that is a bit limited, so how about this one?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/games/launch.php?g=vj&userId=10171900&playlistId=470359&instanceId=001&_gaia_t_=120

so we can make sure something)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm

User Image

After the crash Gin was in a giant crater.When Velgmon used his Dark Obliteration attack Gin was saved by the program deleter to delete the part of the attack that was heading towards him.When Gin stood up he no longer saw a Velgmon but a Gulfmon.He also saw that all his friends were here too,but when Gulfmon used his Black Requim he knew that Kazuki couldn't defend against it he had no other choice but to reveal a special program.His digivice started to glowing then Angel Wings appeared on his back and he quickly flew to Kazuki and right before the attacked hit he arrived just in time he used the program deleter to stop Gulfmon's attack.

User Image

gstyle818

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:06 pm

(forgot that I'm still in the way of the blast)
tapirmon used nightmare syndrome to repel the worst of the blast, but ru jumped in the way of the blast to shield tapirmon, since he knew that tapirmon would be evil if he got hit.
"ugh....at least its not the worst case scenario...."
"Ryu! Are you alright?!"
"I'm fine, we just need to finish this then we can just rela-"
ryu coughs up blood, then gets next to gin and yin.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Yin had just gotten there when Ryu had gotten hit.

"You ok guy? Who are you anyways and how did you get here?"

Yin kept looking at galfmon, who seemed to be contemplating what to do with the tamers and their digimon. Kazuki saw that everyone was there now, and for the most part alright.

"Thanks Gin, that would have been really bad."

Everyone's digimon lined up next to their tamers, tsukaimon right behind Gin. Galfmon looked on at all of them. Then he laughed, his laughing growing louder and louder as time went on. He kept his eyes on them as he laughed though. He was being wary this time.

"Ugh, I probably shouldn't have sent duskmon, I probably shouldn't have hired him into the group. He is making a ruin of my plans. He probably wants the virus I got for himself, he would probably have extreme mastery over it now since it is part of him." Unless, he thought. He was loath to do it but if he didn't help the tamers against galfmon he wouldn't be able to keep the mansion from the destruction it would cause. He would wait to see how they do at first, see how much galfmon would weaken them before hand. But if he was about to destroy them he would have to act.

Yin Yun Yang

gstyle818

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:37 pm

User Image

Gin just nodded without looking back,"Kazuki no problem but I need you to do something for me can you protect my friends,"He put his chains over his shoulder and a Katana with a glowing blade.He then flew up into the air.Gin's digimon looked up at Gin after he flew up after he saved them.Kyle XY then looked at Chuey,"Hey Chuey since when did Gin have angel wings?"Chuey then looked up at Gin then looked at Kyle XY,"Dunno never seen this before..."Gulfmon stared at Gin now he aimed his Black Requim attack at Gin but before his attack struck Gin he used his program deleter to destroy it.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:08 pm

"now, lets try this again tapirmon!"
virus delete!
the poison spreads around galfmon, and ryu throws his axe into galfmon's abdomen, allowing the poison to get into his body.

(Family reunion thing, I have to brb again for a while)

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 pm

The mouth on gulfmon's body just opens wide and sucks all the gas into the void he contains. He laughs again and then attacks.

"Black Requiem!" He targeted directly at Ryu and his tapirmon because they had annoyed him. Yin flies him out of there because he was still in HX form, he sets him down by Kazuki and then jets over to where Gin is.

"Well, what are our options for this big ugly? Flying gives us better mobility for certain, but he is big, strong, and most definitely ugly."

Kazuki looks at the digimon and the new tamer surrounding him, he uses Exia to its maximum capability to place a shield around them for protection. "I'm not going to let anyone die, I'm not going to let down Gin and Yin. I'll protect these guys so they have no worries about protecting us while dealing with him." He thought.

"Ah, it seems only two of the tamers are going to fight against gulfmon. They must be out of their minds to go against it with so few." Astamon figured he could probably let gulfmon destroy those two before he helped the rest stop him if it came to that. He still needed gulfmon destroyed, but if gulfmon could take out two of the tamers before he was then astamon was all for it.

(Gstyle needs to post next I think, to answer my question)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:41 pm

User Image

Gin's wings grew bigger and glowed brighter they now had 13ft wingspan.He then looked at Yin,"Yeah but right now I'm good for the moment..."Gulfmon shoots his Black Requim at Gin and Yin but Gin stops it with his Program Deleter sword slash.Gin then looked over at Yin and smiled at him,"You can help if you want."Then the Lamp started to shake,"Don't do this Gin...."Gin then unclipped the lamp and stared at it,"Don't worry about me...oh which reminds me sorry about this...."he tosses the lamp at Kazuki.

Gin's digimon watch behind the sheild at Gin flying in the sky.When Gin tossed the lamp Marcos quickly went to go catch it.When he caught it he quickly went back behind the sheild.

User Image

gstyle818

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:51 pm

"And let you take all the glory of taking this guy down? Please. Even if it is just another random digimon stalking us in the halls of your mansion doesn't make it count any less." Yin goes to normal, takes his DS out, and switches to Lucario.

"I figure that this will be good for his shots of darkness in case I do get hit, it is a move of darkness and some rules I think will cross between the two mon-series. I have some of the best resistance to dark type attacks now, and plus this form is just plain awesome anyways." Yin charged forwards charging an Aura Shot in his paw ready for the fun to begin, a grin on his face.

Gulfmon roared out at this contest of its power, insulted that only two went forth. he charges forwards firing Black Requiem in their direction.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:59 pm

wait.....thats it!!
"I don't think that the virus can reach us inside of exia's shield, so we can digivolve in here, then we can destroy him while they are digivolved! Tapirmon, lets try it, try angemon!"
tapirmon digivolves into angemon, but knocks ryu out of the shield, ryu then charges forward with his tomohawk, distracting gulfmon while angemon readied fist of fate and the halo attack.
"Eat this!!!"
ryu throws his axe into gulfmon's abdomen. Gulfmon then changes his aim to ryu.....angemon fires fist of fate at gulfmon.....

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:19 pm

(No, no, no, no, and no. NO! The shield protects from attacks, the virus is in every surface there is, the ground you stand on. People get to digivolve again at the grand finale fight against astamon. NO! Now I'll stop. evil And while that may make it sound like I am being a glory hog for me and Gstyle but really, this was gone over earlier sorta. And in order to give you and blue pichu something to do, here ya go.)

Astamon decided that with the amount of virus and the idea he had he could easily deal, if not control gulfmon. He used the virus to spawn a piedmon out of the floor within the shield. Cackling as he rose from the floor piedmon drew his swords and charged. From another part of the floor rose zanbamon, atop his horse. On sighting the tamers trapped in the bubble he was he charged as well.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:19 pm

(I can RP again!)

Kazuki quickly watches as two digimon with swords attack. He begins to charge as well and aims for the Piedmon. Using his fast speed to his advantage, he quickly goes behind the Piedmon. Kazuki then slashes with one sword, but is quickly blocked by Zanbamon's sword. Piedmon turns looking at Kazuki. He then jumps out and comes down at Kazuki with his swords. Kazuki quickly charges up his other sword for it to cast magic. Zanbamon then charges towards Ryu. "This battle is going to be long." Kazuki's sword then glows and a beam of light inside the shield is shot at Piedmon. Piedmon defends himself against the beam by using his sword to block.

Teh Soupreme

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:33 pm

"ugh, I agree, this might take a while....."
ryu and tapirmon exit the shield for a little bit to use this move then they go back in.....
"Tapirmon, use nightmare syndrome!"
tapirmon releases the cloud of undigested dreams at piedemon and zanbamon, they are temporarily stunned due to the attack.
"now use virus delete..."
the poison surrounds piedmon and zanbamon, ryu throws his axe at pidemon, and he throws his screwdriver at zanbamon, which both turn and block the axe and screwdriver, but still weakened by the poison that is slowly entering their bodies
both ryu and tapirmon re-enter the shield.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games