Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

DaBonster

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:38 pm
Siobhan looked around, peeking in the compartment windows as she tried to find someone she knew on the train. That would be difficult, considering she was a First Year.

She found a few Gryffindors, and decided to say hello. "Hey, I'm Siobhan, but everyone just calls me Von," she said brightly to a girl holding a cat. "I'm new here. What about you?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:43 pm
Kitty was starting to wonder where Ann was. "Maybe she hasn't noticed you're missing?" she asked Aiko as though expecting an answer. She sat there a few minutes more before carrying Aiko the compartment door and looking out. She noticed the sign on the opposite door, '"Do not disturb, it's a surprise." I wonder what that's about.' she thought to herself as Aiko squirmed in her grip.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

syndar24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:49 am
Sora watched as Lonnie stood up and left for an empty compartment. "Hey, wait up!" she followed Lonnie but it seemed that she has locked herself up. "Looooonnnniiiieeee!!!" Sora gonk d. She fell into her knees in a comical manner. Lifting her face, she saw a sign: 'do not distrub- it's a surprise'. "EH!? AND WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!?" she shouted and saw that many heads turned towards her. "Ahehehe..." she faintly laughed as she scratched her head while standing up. 'I wonder what she's up to,' Sora puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms as she waited along the hallway looking into the compartment where Lonnie went.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:04 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie giggles as she hears sora outside the compartment
she says to herself "she won't be getting annoyed when she finds out what i've done"
countless hours had gone by since lonnie entered the empty compartment
taking the sign down,she opens the door and smiles brightly
"look sora..i drew it"
she took out a picture of herself,sora,princess,ari,everyone on the train!
all linked arms,laughing and singing,just having a good time..
"i thought we could take it in turns to have it in our homes,so we remember all the good times we have at hogwarts.i'd like you to have it"
lonnie hands the slightly large drawing to sora,the huge smile still not gone from her face

User Image

..they CRASH around me

iLonnie

syndar24

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:34 am
Sora was standing and leaning on the wall when the compartment where Lonnie was suddenly opened. "Lonnie--" she was about complain but she was cut off when Lonnie gave her a picture which she drew. She stared down at the picture and after a moment, tears built up her eyes. She turned her face away from the picture to avoid her tears to spoil the picture but you could hear her faint laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:49 pm
Kitty had noticed the sign in time to catch Lonnie unveiling her surprise to Sora. Despite feeling awkward at being present, she couldn't help peeking over Sora's shoulder. "Wow, that's really good!" she complimented the Ravenclaw . "I mean- redface Sorry for interrupting. sweatdrop I'll just go find this kitty's owner..." she trailed off and hurried off with Aiko to find Ann.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Ann starts singing a Muggle nursery rhyme ((changing the lyrics of course))

"Oh where, oh where has my kitty cat gone? Oh where, oh where could she be? With her ears so short and her tail so long, oh where oh where can see...be?"

Ann saw the emotional scene of the Ravenclaws, "Oh how adorable," gonk she whispered and suddenly bumped into Kitty who was admiring the scene before them, "Isn't that nice of Lonnie?" Kitty seemed to be lost in thought before she walked off and Ann shrugged, "Oh well, now to find Aiko. Wait...I am a witch aren't I???!" Ann took out her wand and said, "Accio Aiko!" She waited.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:40 pm
Sora smiled at Kitty who was present at that time through her teary eyes. "It's really good, Lonnie," she turned back to Lonnie while wiping her tears. "Funny. Tears of joy? But of course, I do get the first turn in having this," she said while hugging the picture and turned away to go to the compartment. "You're bloody mad for making me worriedly curious a while ago," she added and turned with a smile to Lonnie before going back. "LOOKIE HERE EVERYONE!!! LONNIE MADE A COOL DRAWING OF US!!!" she squealed in delight as she entered the compartment.  

syndar24

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:25 pm
A small cry of surprise left Kitty's lips as Aiko was magically jerked out of Kitty's hands and zoomed straight to Ann. Kitty sweatdropped, 'You've gotta be kidding me. Ann and I walked right past each other!' She sighed and headed back towards Ann.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:27 pm
Ann turned around hearing a 'whoosh' and saw Aiko swiftly making its way back to her. She also saw Kitty looking a little amused as she turned around and started towards her.  

Miss Love Tantei

Schnerkel

Adventuring Flame

9,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:36 am
Schnerkel had fallen asleep at the very front of the train and only awoke to wailings coming from another section of the train. "Goodness!" she muttered to herself, "Being a House Elf sure wore me out - I fell asleep the second I got on the train!" But despite still being a little tired, the soon to be first year stood up and tried to go find out what the commotion was; maybe she could be of help.

"Oh!" she gasped as she saw what looked like tears on a Ravenclaw girl. She was going to ask what was wrong, but then she noticed that they were smiling and decided it would be better for her to just move on - she didn't know them after all. After a few more moments of walking she found what she thought was the Gryffindor compartment. "VON!" she cheered happily when she saw her friend in the train too, "Can I sit next to you?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:29 pm
Schnerkel
Schnerkel had fallen asleep at the very front of the train and only awoke to wailings coming from another section of the train. "Goodness!" she muttered to herself, "Being a House Elf sure wore me out - I fell asleep the second I got on the train!" But despite still being a little tired, the soon to be first year stood up and tried to go find out what the commotion was; maybe she could be of help.

"Oh!" she gasped as she saw what looked like tears on a Ravenclaw girl. She was going to ask what was wrong, but then she noticed that they were smiling and decided it would be better for her to just move on - she didn't know them after all. After a few more moments of walking she found what she thought was the Gryffindor compartment. "VON!" she cheered happily when she saw her friend in the train too, "Can I sit next to you?"

"You must!" grinned Siobhan, seeing her friend. "I insist! So are you excited about the new term? I'm planning on taking Defense Against the Dark Arts. What about you?"  

DaBonster

iLonnie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:50 am
your tears dont fall..

lonnie smiles brightly at sora's reaction
"just wanted to do something nice.."
she returns to the compartment where sora was showing everyone the picture,sits down and smiles to herself as sora explains

User Image

..they CRASH around me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:46 pm
Kitty couldn't help grinning as she reached Ann. "I found Aiko, and then somehow managed to walk right past you while I was supposed to be looking for you! gonk Don't you think I'm a little young to be senile?" xp  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:28 pm
Ann caught the struggling Aiko and laughed at what Kitty said, "Thanks for finding Aiko for me and I don't think we're young to be going senile. Let's just say you had a temporary memory lapse, ay?" Ann looked around, "Its crazy, we've been on this train forever."  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games