Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
{M.B.} Main Ballroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

All Hail King.. ?? (Finals)
acemarch
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Squall Leonhart
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Smokey5000
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Oniknowsyou!
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Komido
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Azazel Blades
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
BrokenAccidentalStars
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

Soban Nabaal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 am
zzaped
*She stepped into the room and paused in the doorway, making a pose as she entered. She scanned the room, quickly. Picking up on the presence of anyone she knew. Her eyes were concealed by the mask she wore upon her face to everyone looking at her. Slowly, yet directly, she headed over to her brother who was on the dance floor and tapped him on the shoulder, smiling cutely* whee Hey Bro.
"Hey sis" He smiled breaking off Davion for a second giving his little sister a tight hug.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:48 am
*walks in* *mutters* i don't know what i'm doing here... i don't know what i'm doing here... i don't know what i'm doing here...  

Cursed Love

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:50 am
GeekFidelity
zonic69
GeekFidelity
.: Her right hand was lowered, clutching the hem of her flowing gown as she made her way through the cluttered room. Bowing her head & flashing a faint smile to onlookers every so often until she spottered her date :. Zonic.

*he looks over his shoulders and spots her, looking as beautiful as ever he walks over to her and places his hands onto her waist, stands close and then looks from top to bottom and back into her eyes*
very nice geek
.: She followed his gaze, her cheeks igniting with a rose hue beneath her mask as she simpered. :. Why, thank you. You look charming. Are we to dance? .: She offered a dainty gloved palm :.

*with a smile he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor, once there he places his hands onto her hips and looks into her eyes* mmmmm so how are we today?  
*As the music died down, so did the lights. The lgihts dimming to the room was left in the dakr. Afew gasps from the partons before the sound of hardcore music burst threw the speakers. A large disc ball slipped down from the ceiling with laser lights and beams streaming around the room* YAAH! RAVE! =D  

zzaped
Crew

Cursed Love

Cursed Love
*walks in* *mutters* i don't know what i'm doing here... i don't know what i'm doing here... i don't know what i'm doing here...
alright. i'm here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:52 am
Kaji quickly places his glass down and runs out onto the dance floor, Cracking his pink fluro glowsticks and dancing to the dance music.

"Raveeee..!"

Kaji Akei

zzaped
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:52 am
Soban Nabaal
zzaped
*She stepped into the room and paused in the doorway, making a pose as she entered. She scanned the room, quickly. Picking up on the presence of anyone she knew. Her eyes were concealed by the mask she wore upon her face to everyone looking at her. Slowly, yet directly, she headed over to her brother who was on the dance floor and tapped him on the shoulder, smiling cutely* whee Hey Bro.
"Hey sis" He smiled breaking off Davion for a second giving his little sister a tight hug.

*She grins and huggles him tight, before reaching into her bag and pulling out a few glowsticks. Snapping them in half she moves off into the center of the dance floor and starts stomping fiercly to the beat*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:53 am
eek

*The sound of heavy bass entering his ears, now pounds roughly.... not knowing what to do, he decides to watch and see what everyone else does* ninja

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:54 am
Cursed Love

*smiles and looks at her from the dance floor* im sure you can find someone to dance with cursed  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:54 am
zonic69

*with a smile he takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor, once there he places his hands onto her hips and looks into her eyes* mmmmm so how are we today?
.: Her hands were upon his shoulders, soon a palm drifted to pet lovingly at the back of his crown as they drifted in their swaying dance :. Hardly well but that's changed now. And what of yours?

Cheshire Pussy

TeH GoD

Conservative Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:56 am
*taps his foot to the beat, loving this kind of music, but doesn't have any idea how to dance to it* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:56 am
GeekFidelity
zonic69

.: Her hands were upon his shoulders, soon a palm drifted to pet lovingly at the back of his crown as they drifted in their swaying dance :. Hardly well but that's changed now. And what of yours?

*slowly dances with her and smiles* could be better i guess... but things are looking up  

zonic69

zonic69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:57 am
TeH GoD
*taps his foot to the beat, loving this kind of music, but doesn't have any idea how to dance to it* sweatdrop

*coughs and looks at him* you mind? gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:57 am
Kaji danced around the dance floor, Arms swinging infront of him as the light from the glowsticks looked like never ending lines of pink light. The bass was kicking through the floor and the synthetic beats pumped out of the speakers, Kaji loved raving.
"Oh yeah! Rave, Rave, Rave!"

Kaji Akei

Squall Leonhart
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:58 am
*walks in scanning the crowd and quietly makes his way over to a table*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games