Welcome to Gaia! ::

The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Back to Guilds

Reply The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~
Spirit Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Katori stepped back, staring at the door for a logn time and then left to join Lianna in their new room, across the hall

He fell to his knees, fists clenched on the door, and he softly pounded them against the door. "No..No....No....This isn't happening.." he said.
Kaotri shut her door and smiled, as she walked to her new bed.

He loved Kali with his heart, but Katori...she was new to him, and he didn't know how she felt about her.
Someone on the other side jiggled the handle, "Hey! Why's my door locked? Where did I put that key Koenma gave me?"

He sat on his bed, and shot the lock with his .45 calibur, so it unlocked and the person could come in. He put his gun back in its hiding spot.
The Knob twisted and Kali stepped in, "Kale? SOmethign wrong? You look a little flushed." She said as she closed the door,  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:48 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He loved Kali with his heart, but Katori...she was new to him, and he didn't know how she felt about her.
Someone on the other side jiggled the handle, "Hey! Why's my door locked? Where did I put that key Koenma gave me?"

He sat on his bed, and shot the lock with his .45 calibur, so it unlocked and the person could come in. He put his gun back in its hiding spot.
The Knob twisted and Kali stepped in, "Kale? SOmethign wrong? You look a little flushed." She said as she closed the door,

"Katori...she...kissed me Kali.....and I...really liked it..." he said, rolling onto his side.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:53 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

"Katori...she...kissed me Kali.....and I...really liked it..." he said, rolling onto his side.
Kali's heart broke into peices "So....you want to calll it off? .....The Engagment?" She asked as she sat on her bed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:57 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali's heart broke into peices "So....you want to calll it off? .....The Engagment?" She asked as she sat on her bed

"W-What?!" he sat up quickly. "NO! I still love you Kali!" he said.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:00 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

she shook her head sadly, "Kale I know what its like to have you heart confused...its no good to put strain on it, call it off until you figure out what you want."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:04 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

she shook her head sadly, "Kale I know what its like to have you heart confused...its no good to put strain on it, call it off until you figure out what you want."

He sighed and put his head in his hands. "....Alright..." he murmured, though he really didnt want to.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:08 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He sighed and put his head in his hands. "....Alright..." he murmured, though he really didnt want to.
She looked away from him, "I guess that means I'm rooming with Saiyuri, or Touya which ever doesnt have a roomie yet...well, I hope you find out what makes you happy Kale." Kali smiled as she stood up and walked out the door  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:12 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She looked away from him, "I guess that means I'm rooming with Saiyuri, or Touya which ever doesnt have a roomie yet...well, I hope you find out what makes you happy Kale." Kali smiled as she stood up and walked out the door

"Kali...you make me happy...you always have..." he whispered.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:24 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She closed the door and walked down the hall, frowning. Katori looked out her door, "Somethign wrong?" Kali stopped and smiled, "Nothing at all." And conitueded to walk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:44 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She closed the door and walked down the hall, frowning. Katori looked out her door, "Somethign wrong?" Kali stopped and smiled, "Nothing at all." And conitueded to walk

He sighed and sat against the wall, sad and depressed. He shouldn't have come here in the first place. The only reason he even came was to be with Kali. He promised he would protect het, and marry her, and he meant it.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:04 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He sighed and sat against the wall, sad and depressed. He shouldn't have come here in the first place. The only reason he even came was to be with Kali. He promised he would protect het, and marry her, and he meant it.
There was another knock at the door, Kale was popular tonight  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:09 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He sighed opening the door again to see who it was.
[holy fugnuggets, your avis cooler then before]  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[thanks sweetie!] Lianna blinked up at him, hlittle blue eyes red and puff, "Kale? Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:15 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

[thanks sweetie!] Lianna blinked up at him, hlittle blue eyes red and puff, "Kale? Will you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess I can..." he mumbled softly, looking down noticing her eyes. "Is something wrong?"  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:20 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess I can..." he mumbled softly, looking down noticing her eyes. "Is something wrong?"
"I miss my daddy." She cried holding a little mimzy in her hands, tears streacked her cheeks and she squeezed ut to her chest  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games