Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:52 pm
jinxercat2006

((how...er... special))

Kat was weary... but something about him pushed her into the room, though her mind was screaming at her to stop.

[[Lol. He's a very...er... complex person.]]

Daniel shut and locked the door. "I'm really sorry about this..." He told her as he pushed her against the the wall. "I'm sorry..." He said again as he sunk his fangs into her neck.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:04 pm
He smiled, curling up his wings and walking down the hallways. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, really." he said, sighing and looking from door to door. "Well, this...is your room!" he smiled, opening the door for her, and awaiting her to enter. It would be nice for her to start out small and see where her personal belongings were.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:30 pm
-N-3GA H3R-O-
jinxercat2006

((how...er... special))

Kat was weary... but something about him pushed her into the room, though her mind was screaming at her to stop.

[[Lol. He's a very...er... complex person.]]

Daniel shut and locked the door. "I'm really sorry about this..." He told her as he pushed her against the the wall. "I'm sorry..." He said again as he sunk his fangs into her neck.

((i've noticed... whee ))
Kat looked a little scared when he locked the door. She tried to struggle, but it was no use. Her nails scraped the wall and her feet scratched the floor as her eyes closed, winceing in pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:51 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
He smiled, curling up his wings and walking down the hallways. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, really." he said, sighing and looking from door to door. "Well, this...is your room!" he smiled, opening the door for her, and awaiting her to enter. It would be nice for her to start out small and see where her personal belongings were.

Lauren peered in the room. Everything looked the same as she imagined it. "Can you show me where the garden is?" She asked Taylor. For some reason she really wanted to see the garden, maybe it was because she wanted to see the colors of the flowers.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:30 pm
He smiled and nodded. "Why, of course!" he said, grasping her hand and walking down the stairs. He went outside, the sun blinding him for just a second. It was nice to be outside. He walked down the stairs and around the back, unfolding his wings once again where no one but Lauren and he could see. He let the wind blow on them, the air caressing them delecately. Opening a door, he looked and smiled. There were many diffrent shades of blurs and yellows, greens, purples, and pinks. It was like a dream. He held the door open and gave handsome smile. "Ladies first." he finally said, bowing his head and closing his eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:54 pm
[Why is the Daniel turning Kat into a vampire? Is it so Kat can become Daniel's queen? O_o]

The sun was in her eyes and she squinted in the sun. It was easier for her when she was blind, she never had to wince in a little pain before. "Oh well" She though, "it's just the sun." When Taylor opened the door to the garden, she felt overwhelmed by the colors because she haven't seen them in a long time. "Wow.." She said as she step in, "it's so beautiful.. Isn't this pretty, Taylor?" Her face was a few inches from a pink and white azalea. Her eyes were focused on the flower and she had a soft smile on her face.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 6:42 pm
He sighed, a feather falling off his wing and floating in the breeze. It gently landed on the ground next to Lauren. He smiled gently to her. "But of course!" he said, placing his hand onto her shoulder. He picked up his pure white feather, looking it over. How it was so clean. He ran his finger against the softness, then let it go as another small breeze came by. He then flapped his wings gently a couple times before going a few feet off the ground, crossing his legs, Indian style, as he watched the girl with loved struck eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:51 pm
((that's what i think....))  

jinxercat2006

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:13 pm
[Hmm... I think I'm going to make my character into an angel. xD]

Lauren glanced at Taylor before looking back at her flowers. Suddenly an image struck through her head. It was a girl falling out of the sky and she was an angel, she had wings on her back. She crashed into the ground, right in front of a house. "That looks like my house." Lauren thought. Two people came rushing out to help the girl in. "That's my parents!" The girl seem to have thanked them when she woke up and she said something else. Lauren's parents seem to nodded their heads and then the girl placed her hand over her eyes, a white light glowed on her hand then a blue one glowed right after the white one stopped glowing. "Is that me erasing my memories and replacing them?" Lauren thought, scared and confused at what she was doing. "I'm an angel?!"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:55 pm
(( xd YAY ANGELNESS! :O))

Taylor looked down to the girl, raising an eyebrow in intrest. He slowly went down and placed his hands onto the girl's shoulders with a smile. "What are you thinking about?" he asked gently, his tone very soothing as he put his wings down to his back and keeping them at rest.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:04 pm
[Lol Yay! =) ]

Lauren jumped a little when Taylor touched her shoulders. She was too absorbed in thought to even noticed Taylor coming over. "N-Nothing." She lied, smiling at Taylor. "It's just some stuff."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:41 pm
He eyed her and looked up at the sky. "Hmm...I think...I'm gonna go for a fly." he said, sounding rather queer. He started to float lightly, moving over to her and extending his hand. "Would you like to come?" he asked, his eyes closed and his lips in a full smile.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:09 pm
Lauren hesitated for a few seconds, the memory of her crashing into the ground frightened her but she knew Taylor wouldn't let go of her hand. "Sure, I'll be happy to come." She took his hand happily, smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:06 pm
Taylor smiled, grasping the girls hand with a promising strengh. He slowly lifted off of the ground, higher and higher until everything on the ground was as small as ants. He grasped the girl closely, feeling a connection that made him shudder as he slowly scanned over the house. "So...where would you like to go?" he asked with a smile as he started floating above the town.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:07 am
jinxercat2006

((i've noticed... whee ))
Kat looked a little scared when he locked the door. She tried to struggle, but it was no use. Her nails scraped the wall and her feet scratched the floor as her eyes closed, winceing in pain.

[[ Actually, you know when I said Daniel was complex? Well yeah, he's pretty much one of the only vampires that down turn other people into vampires. That's why he didn't go bite some random person. He wouldn't want to turn Kat into a vampire. ]]

Daniel hadn't taken that much blood, even though he was very thirsty. He pulled his fangs out of her neck and realized that she had fainted. He picked her up and brought her to her bedroom and laid her down on the bed, him also sitting down near her.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff