Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:11 am
((Sorry for the sucky intro... I don't know why I would be at a bus stop in the rich neighborhood either. xD))

Startled by the rat's sudden appearance, Lorelai reared from the window and almost clean into the street. Resisting the urge to turn animal, she crept back up to watch them some more. She figured the rat was just curious and continued to observe. It was sitting there right in front of her, licking its paws. She felt unusually self-consious. Relax, she thought, it's just a pretty white rat. What can it do to you? She could feel the fur grow on her legs and the ears grow on her head. Unaware of why she would be turning into an animal now, she panicked, afraid that people would see her in the street. She ran and ducked under the bushes by the door.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 am
((YAY FOR RANDOM BUS STOPS!!!))

Shadow jumped off the window and ran back to his friends. He turned into his halfbreed self, his tail in his fingers. "Hey...I'm gonna go outside for a second." he said, changing full human. He walked out the door into the front yard. He looked around. Now where did she go. Just then, he looked in the bushes. "Why...hello there!" he smirked, his light gray hair and white hair falling into his face. "What cha doin'?"

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:02 am
Lorelai's eyes grew a little wider, but then she calmed down some and looked up at the boy. Her legs were horsey and her ears were quite visible, but she didn't feel as though boy cared. "I'm Lorelai," she mumbled in a quiet voice, "and I am hiding in the bushes, quite obviously." She looked at his eyes, which seemed familiar. She cocked her head and asked softly, "Who are you?" Her heart was racing, but she seemed unruffled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:46 am
He sat down onto his knees and crawled over to her. "Nice place you have." he smiled and giggled lightly. "Well, I'm Shadow. Nice to meet ya!" He said, extending an arm to shake hers.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:10 am
She shook Shadow's hand hesistantly and smiled a little. Then Lorelai stood up on shaky hooves. Her shoes were pulled off as she felt herself morphing and placed under the bushes. She said nothing more as she waited for the boy to be in a state of shock, but not disgust, at what he saw. The horse ears on her head were flat and her tail was swatting irritably.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:18 am
Fire caught the ball and looked for Shadow, who was now out of sight. He shrugged and started rolling it around.

Naomi stared at them. She can transform, too! She's a horse! she blinked. And she's morphing right out in public! How dumb is that? Doesn't she know that she's in terrible danger? she dashed right out of Karen's house and approached the girl.

"What are you doing?" she asked, "don't you know that it's miserably risky to transform like that right in front of everything? Don't you know that everybody who has this power is in danger?"

Fire prodded Ryan and Emily playfully, nudging his ball towards them and barked.

ringoshine

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:27 am
Shadow looked at Naomi and smiled. He just walked inside. "I'll let you two take care of that!" he smirked happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:34 pm
The new girl looked annoyed. "...I'm sorry... I didn't mean to get you in danger... I just didn't know. I'm not in any danger at the farm, so I can morph freely there, which is why I can't control myself well. Sorry..." Sadie hung her head. She knew she was different, but she really didn't know. Her power was never looked at in a negative light when she could break the new horses faster than anyone else. She let her body return back to its human form. Sadie felt terrible for potentially harming someone and quietly left to go sit back on the bus stop bench.  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:42 pm
[Sorry I haven't been on for aaages, I've been v.busy. And the fact that most of you are on when I'm asleep doesn't help ( xd at the random bus stop comment!!)]
Arella sat on the windowsill watching Naomi and the new girl below. She flicked her tail, and jumped from the window. As she did so, she quickly morphed back into a human. "It's alright Naomi," She stood next to the new girl who she'd watched morph into a horse. "I saw her see you all, I could tell it was just nerves of finally seeing someone else like her." She turned back to the girl. "What's your name?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:55 pm
"No, you're not getting me in danger, you're getting yourself in danger." She shook her head. Why do I keep on making people so upset? "look, just forget it, okay?" Naomi blinked as a cat in the corner of her eye suddenly became a human. Arella.  

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:05 pm
"It's Lorelai," she said to the girl who had just been a cat. "Who are both of you? Are you the only ones like me?" she asked gently. She relaxed a little, knowing that Naomi was just trying to keep her safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:11 pm
"No, there are many more people like us with these kinds of special powers. And many people who are trying to use our powers," she explained, "I'm Naomi, she's Arella."  

ringoshine

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:19 pm
"Hi," she mumbled. She nodded, understanding the awesome responsibility that the others must have to keep a low profile. There are always abusers of power, not matter what kind it is, she thought to herself. She had many questions but kept them to herself. She knew that they would be answered eventually and that what she had asked she needed to know immediately. So there are others... But how did they get like me?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:24 pm
"So... you're the horse, huh?" Naomi said quietly. "That's interesting. I didn't think about herbivore DNA!" her eyes scanned Lorelai carefully.  

ringoshine

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:27 pm
"Hello" Arella gave a little wave. "Oh, and about that Naomi. I saw a white van pull up outside here last night, and some guys get out. I'm almost definetley sure one of them was the guy that was skulking on our street the day my house caught fire. There was three of them, they got out, looked at the house and then drove off again." She scratched her head. "If you want I can do look again tonight to see if they come back." She turned to Lorelai. "Do you want to come inside? We can try and help you understand this if you're having trouble."
[Brb, gotta do the washing up]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games