Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:05 pm
She soon appeared infront of Noltic from a wirl of black mist which caused her hair to swish slightly. "Well, good morning." She greeted, her ears perking up a little. She held her hands behind her back and looked from him, to the cot. "Have a bad dream or something?" She asked, raising an eyebrow quizzically.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:34 am
He stood and chuckled. "Same one as everytime i overexert myself after being wounded and then collapse onto a floor to wake up on a bed for a girl i just met a day ago.... er wait. Im sorry thats actually never happened to me before."

The sarcasm was evident in his tone, but it was light-hearted, the time to seek praise was gone, and he could care less. He didnt need the praise, he wasnt even sure if Kat was grateful, but it was a pretty even trade. He saved her life, and she helped him experience his.

He looked to her and waited, he hadnt a clue as to where they were going, but they had to travel tommorrow if not today. He wasnt quite healed fully, and despite his tough demeanor he still ran a bit of a fever. Though the vampires would find that their comrades hadnt returned soon, and there would be retribution.

Then it hit him all of a sudden. "Who defends this village from hostiles?"  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:35 pm
She slowly raised her hand a little. "Right here." She nodded. "Plus, hardly any even come here." She nodded and took a seat on a stool, her feet resting on the wrungs. "Why does it matter?" She asked, placing her hands on her knees.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:05 am
Noltic sighrd. He didnt much like telling the things he regretted doing, but there was nothing for it. This village would be found soon.

"Last night i killed three vampires of royal blood. They were at leats a century old, and the leader was close to five. They were pure bloods i think, and whatever clan they came from will not take their deaths lightly. That was less than 2 kilometres away from this village. I also desecrated their remains, so there is no chance they will be resurrected. Im sorry..."

He looked at his shoes, he couldnt bear to face the scourn that was only too imminant.  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:32 pm
She was quiet for a second before giving a slow nod. "Nothing too big. We can handle it." She stood and patted his shoulder gently. "It's nothing to beat yourself up over." She looked at him, her gray eys scanning his face silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:24 am
He stood, ignoring the pain that still plagued his body, and he attempted to look as valiant as he could. He looked down into her eyes and fixed her with a serious stare.

"I wont let you fight, I wont risk you getting hurt..."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:10 am
Her eyes widened slightly. "Nuh uh! I'm fighting! I'm not letting you go out and put your life on the line just so I won't get hurt, when you're already hurt." She gave him a defiant look. "I'm fighting, Noltic." She looked into his eyes, a look of rebeliousness twinkling in her dark gray hues.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:57 am
"Look... im not letting you. Its as simple as that, ill do it and you wont. Im not going to let you risk yourself when i could, its not too tough to comprehend. So sit down im gonna go and set up some defenses."

Noltic pushed her softly into a chair and left. He burned hemlock into the wind he dug a bone from a desecrated grave he drew circles at the crossroads... he did all the general voodoo things that could turn out to be handy later on. Then he sighed and decided he couldnt fight if he was tired. He went back to the cabin and stumbled sofly through the door.  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:31 pm
She stood int he kitchen, staring out the window with a scowl on her face. "Who the hell does he think he is to tell me that I cant fight? I'm capable! I'm perfectly capable!" She thought sourly, clenching her fists at her sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 am
Noltic stood in the doorway of the kitchen and asked softly "I dont plan on sleeping but anything can happen, so make sure im awake before sunset."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:35 pm
She said nothing but nodded, keeping her eyes glued to the outside world beyond the dusty windows infront of her. She swallowed dryly and licked her lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:24 am
He turned a bit and made to move toward the room with his makeshift cot, but he stopped. He looked at Kat as she stared out the window, and pain shot through his concience.

He crossed the kitchen and gave her a soft hug "dont be mad.." he whispered quietly in her ear.

Then he laft and lay down on the cot, he was asleep in moments.  

Noltic

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:24 am
((OMG I like this roleplay, can I make a story out of this if I join?? Cause even if I cant mae the story I'd join XDD *pleads* XDD))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:22 pm
((man... sounds cool, i been thinkin about makin an rp of my own lately... but i been a little apprehensive about the idea..."  

Noltic

TiaTYRANNO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:12 am
[::.~Nyeh, sorry about the late reply. Lots of things have been going on here...~.::]

She sighed and looked down at the toes of her shoes, watching as a mound formed when she curled her toes. She looked up, again.

"Time to train." She whispered to herself, silently making her way outside to the makeshift training course she had constructed so many summers ago.

Releasing all her frustrations and stress, she began ruefully punching and kicking a large, wooden post; scratch marks and gouges appearing in the wood as she continued with soft grunts while sweat beaded her forehead. Her eyebrows were turned down into a scowl before she clenched her eyes closed and swung long and hard, her knuckles striking the wood with loud thwacks.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff