Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
~=* Eve High School *=~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place. ><
  Yesh
  No
View Results

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:06 pm
Ryina
Sora lowered her gaze from the sky leveling it with Kazuma, letting her spoon fall into the dish. She smiled shyly at him a blush painting her cheeks, "I think you are a great person as well, Kazuma. Those other seniors don't know what they are missing when they snub everyone one for their clique."
Kazuma had finished his ice cream, and he threw the box in a trash can on the balcony. He stretched his arms and yawned, clearly tired.
"Well, i'm beat. I hope this made up for what I did yesterday. I'm gonna get to my room."
He walked over to her and gave her a small hug.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:13 pm
Sora smiled up at Kazume watching his movements, he was adorable. She returned his hug gently, savoring his scent parting from him a little to continue looking up at him. "More than made up for it," she murmured softly. "Have a good rest, Kazuma." She said, moving back into the building.  

Hailay

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:16 pm
Ryina
Sora smiled up at Kazume watching his movements, he was adorable. She returned his hug gently, savoring his scent parting from him a little to continue looking up at him. "More than made up for it," she murmured softly. "Have a good rest, Kazuma." She said, moving back into the building.
Kazuma left into the building and exited into the hall, going upstairs to his dorm room.

[[ Gotta go, cya laterz n.n ]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:22 pm
Sora watched Kazuma turn onto his own floor, before continuing up the stairs to her own floor and room. Once inside she locked the door changing quickly for bed. She crawled into bed falling asleep almost immediately, a small smile touching her lips. It had been a pleasant night.

((All right. I'm going to head to bed. Its 3:20am here for me. ))  

Hailay

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 am
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Squiggle~Me`Penguins
SweetHugz
Rin walked around the hallways with her black and white cheer leading outfit on, her book bag on her shoulder with her pom-poms inside. She was holding her sketch book in her hand and a pencil in the other. Some people stopped and looked at her and then carried on. Rin went inside the performing arts room to find some peace and quiet but it seem like someone was already inside. "Hey!" She waved to the girl.
Tala stumbled just before a leap and almost fell over, she looked at the cheerleader before her. "Oh, err hey" She said, nervously blushing. She clutched her hands behind her back and stared at the floor, going red. "Have you got a class in here too?" She glanced up and then straight back down again. "I mean I'm supposed to be finding my dorm room but I found here and just started practicing."
"Um no." Rin put down her book bag at the nearest chair. "I came in here to find some peace and quiet so I can draw."
"Oh, right well, sorry about that." Tala blushed even more. She walked over to the door "What kind of stuff do you draw?" She asked quietly, looking up.
"Anything I guess. I like sketching most of all." Rin said as she flipped opened her note book and started to sketch the arts room.
"Oh, that's cool." She sat down in the chair next to her. "I do water colours and stuff. Mainly of angels and things. Whatever I feel like at the time."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:44 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Have I been ignored again? xd ))

Edit: ((MUST I USE THE BIG YELLOW FONT TO BE NOTICED?!!?!? evil ))

((Who ignored you?))  

Ashley Amnesia

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:56 am
Kazuma woke up in his dorm room, refreshed from the time he spent last night with Sora. He got up, put some shorts and a tank top on, and walked out the door in his favorite sneakers, and a basketball.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:32 am
Luna walked around aimlessly, not wanting to go to class. After she walked around the school twice she sat down on a bench and closed her eyes.  

YourGuardianAngel18

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:41 am
YourGuardianAngel18
Luna walked around aimlessly, not wanting to go to class. After she walked around the school twice she sat down on a bench and closed her eyes.
Kazuma was dribbling the ball though the hallwaysm about to go outside when he saw the girl on the bench. He walked over to her.
"Bored much?"
He was still bouncing the ball.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:59 am
II Kazuma II
YourGuardianAngel18
Kazuma was dribbling the ball though the hallwaysm about to go outside when he saw the girl on the bench. He walked over to her.
"Bored much?"
He was still bouncing the ball.

Luna opened her eyes. "Huh? Oh yeah... just a bit."  

YourGuardianAngel18

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:26 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Who ignored you?))
((Everyone x-x;; ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:21 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Who ignored you?))
((Everyone x-x;; ))

[Lol I was somewhat ignored too xD]  

SweetHugz

Hailay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:56 am
Sora stirred in her sleep, once again falling half way out of bed, her head hitting the floor with a loud thump. She sighed loudly causing herself to fall the rest of the way from the bed, a low growl emerging on her lips, "This is no way to wake in the morning." She cast her bed a dark look before rolling over and pushing herself up into a sitting position. What was the time?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:53 pm
Kazuma stood on the fire exit balcony of the cafe' again, looking out into the view of the flashing city. He enjoyed relaxing after a long day of work, the breeze relaxing all his senses. He knew he would have to go soon though, but that didn't bother him.

Swagless

Territorial Puppy

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:23 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Who ignored you?))
((Everyone x-x;; ))

((I'll rp with you. I'll make Jesse do something...))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff