Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SteamPunk Sai

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:16 pm
Alo! I am Saijra, but most call me Sai.
I am and always will be a proud sasunaru fan!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:19 am
Somethng about me? Hmm my name is Amitto and I'm from Poland.
I'm obsessed with any kind of Yaoi RAWRRRrrr...ehm...
I like SasuNaru but i absolutly love NaruSasu and NaruIta. Any NaruSeme "Yes NARYTO screw that b***h!!" twisted
Yes...Something more about me? I'm 24 now and when I see an "x" somewhere in the text my eyes automaticly going to that place...I'm hopeless... redface

Amitto

Renai-sama

Gracious Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:37 am
~ heart Konnichiwa heart ~

My name is Renai Neko-chan but you can me all sorts of things like Kure, Kurenai, Rena, Renai, Neko-chan, & Nai-Nai whee

I've always loved SasuNaru and here I am, finally joined the ultimate SasuNaru Guild!!!

Naruto & Naruto Shioppuden are one of my favorites animes, btw, I love anime heart I also love manga too

I love yaoi heart Other than SasuNaru, ItaMada is also my favorite heart

My favorite animal are nekos heart Kawaii chibi nekos are the best

I am welcomed to meeting new friends anytime 3nodding

Most of my time on Gaia is in the Forums, espeacially the Naruto Forums so you can always find me there if nowhere else

And I am a nice person if you treat me nicely wink I do have a bad side so please don't tempt me to go there

---I'm not claiming this picture---

User Image

~ heart This is my Ultimate Favorite Picture of SasuNaru heart ~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Im Bao-Chan. I am absolutly in love with yaoi and every chance i get to discuss it i always come running.  

Nyan Noodlez

Interesting Fatcat

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Saix421

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm
Hi I am saix. I am a gay 15 year old. This was the pairing I first saw that got me into yaoi and I've got to say I love it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:38 am
Hello! I'm x-xSuicidexBomberx-x, and I'm named after Deidara, since I cosplayed him for a while. Offline, I'm known to all my best friends as Tobi (because I act SOOO much like him sometimes) or Tobberz, (because one friend is weird about adding bberz to everything). To distant friends, I'm called Rj or Ray Jay, but please, none of that. Thanks. I first started liking SasuNaru when a friend of mine thrust a LightxL doujinshi into my face (metaphorically, of course ). After that, I started liking yaoi more and more, and since SasuNaru seemed to be the most popular of that time, that's what grabbed me and pulled me into its depths first. Other favorite yaoi couples include TobiDei, RoyEdward, ShikaNeji, LeeGaa, ZoroLuffy, FrankyUssop (lawlwut?) RikuSora, ByakuRenji and LightL. Yes, I see that most are Naruto people. That's because I'm exposed to Naruto the most. . Whee! biggrin Don't worry, though, I despise all the dubbed voices. I'm also a fan of yuri couples. Hmmm...what else could you possibly need to know? (I'm ranting! I'm ranting!) Outside of my awkward anime-obsessed life, I love to draw, read, write and sing. You see, I'm very artistic. My hobbies include all of the previous mentioned, watching anime and annoying my hugly religious family with facts about boyxboy and girlxgirl is not, in fact, sinful, but open minded and as natural as boyxgirl. If you have any questions, pm me, I guess. biggrin  

ObeyMyRod

6,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sora Star

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:05 pm
Yo. Name's Sora, and no, I wasn't named after the KH character-I picked that name for the Japanese translation. It mean's sky. I love SasuXNaru and am currently writing a very DARK fem. Naru fic (in which Naruto is named Narue). It won't have a SasuXNaru relationship cause that's not how the voters are voting, but it will either be Itachi or Shikamaru, we will have to see. Hm...what else? Oh! If you want the link, PM me. I love HP yaoi as well- *whistles* some of that stuff-holy crap. H-O-T-T. ^_^

Can't say I love the original manga so much right now, cause right now I'm about ready to kill Kishimoto for some of the crap he's pulled, but *shrugs* I love the fanfiction! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:34 pm
Im Jess and I prefer Naruto takeing sasuke idk why i just find it hotter  

blackraven_13

7,375 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

ikutofan61

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm
ShiroganexNaoto
Hey! I'm Shizuma Hikari, but call me Sasuke 'cause honest to god it's my nickname in school. As hyper as I may seem online, I'm the complete opposite in real life. (probably how I got my nickname...)

It's a pleasure to meet you all.

Lets see... about me... I love the SasuNaru pairing, it's totally my OTP. I'm half american and half Irish. My birthday is in july, very close to Sasuke's birthday (another reason thats added to the nickname...) I cosplay Sasuke at lot at the anime "cons" at the U of M and Youmacon and what not. (I was there this year) Most of the time I wear dark blue or black (my wardrobe has always been like that, but in no way am I emo or Gothic, I hate makeup and I don't wear nets and I'm not uber depressed or anything...) I love hershey's chocolate, but other then that I'm not huge on sweets. I love to cook, read, write, draw and help people. I'm a total computer nerd (but people don't know it) and I'm good with cars (random...). Ano... I'm president of the "SasuNaru" fan club at my school and I turned some of my total homophobe friends into obsessed SasuNaru fans (thats skill man). I run a Naruto forum where I RP SasuNAru and... yeah... lets see...

My forum:
http://s3.invisionfree.com/Land_of_the_Ninja/

My Fan fiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/~sharingankyuubi

My DeviantART:
http://sharingankyuubi.deviantart.com/

ano...thats... all I guess... ask if you wanna know something

dude, you are going to be my best friend EVER!!! so anyway....yeah. im ikutofan61, and, if you've seen shugo chara you'll know how i came up with that. but naruto is my fav anime ever and im an obsessed narutard. sasuke is my favorite character and if he were real i'd stalk him to the ends of the earth (sooooo hoooooooot!!!!!!!! heart )i love chocolate, video games, i swim, and play trumpet. i love to watch anime, vocaloid, and read manga! some titles i like are naruto, the meloncholy of haruhi suzimiya, bobobo-bo bobobo, loveless, fullmetal alchemist, case closed, deathnote, yotsuba&, etc., etc....too many to name!!!! so yeah, i'm kinda hyper right now but im not usually like this. anyway, i heart yaoi, and appearently am a 'inoccent uke' (go to semeuke.com and take the quiz) GO NARUTO!!!!!!!!(go sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart ) ninja ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:33 pm
I'm not sure if I introduced myself or not but ya xd I love SasuNaru!!!! My fav pair (besides ItaSaku) I'm Gissette and I'm finishing my freshman yr in high school! Woott!!
Naruto in general is just ok but I'll still love it.

I cosplay sometimes too but mostly as Sakura xd

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

ShadowMark_Lyric

6,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 pm
Hi everyone! Ummm im to shy to say my real name but you can call me saya! I obviously love NaruSasu alot, or else i wouldnt be here! Everything im into has to involve anime in some way, even when im in school (pretending that biology and P.E is ninja training!) I love to read alot and draw, i like singing to but im to shy to do that in public!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:45 pm
Me next..
I'm SasukelovessNaruto and I love slash/yaoi pairings.  

SasukelovessNaruto

Mikael Satsuya

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:21 pm
hey my name is tori. *whisper*->don't listen to the name! it's a lie! *yelling* SHUT UP!
*clears throat.* as i said my name is tori and i love narusasu! me and my friend work on countless yoai's so i love to rpg.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:57 pm
Hello! I am me...most of the time. I have a name that starts with an R andis four letters long. I prefer nicknames, though. My most popular nickname is Sasu, but I have a lot of others too.
I love both SasuNaru and NaruSasu. Other yaoi pairings I like are: NaruGaa/GaaNaru, SasuGaa/GaaSasu, SoraXRiku, ZexionXDemyx, AxelXRoxas, AxelXZexion, NaruIta/ItaNaru, LightXL, MelloXMatt, MelloXNear, LXBB, FaiXKurogane, DoumekiXWatanuki, I think there are more I can't remember....
I write fanfictions and do fanart. I cosplay and get ultra obssessed. I took the SemeUke quiz and I am a Badass Uke. Yay me!  

Aristocratic Views

NoctisiRule

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm
User Image
...My turn.
My name is Brian, I'm 14 turning 15 in a couple months.

Well I do like pairings, I like to discuss about them. NaruSasu is not really my otp but I do enjoy it; I made a couple of fanfics about them too but it's really crappy so please don't read them. xd My friends and I are planning to make a SasuNaru fan club at our High School and I'm hoping that it will turn out well.

I love to draw and play games of course. I'm not planning to major in art but I might, depending if I switch my mind in 3+ yrs to be a architect.

It's a pleasure.

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces