Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:46 pm
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King Inversitle
Name of horse: Elysia (Already been used since the concept was created, I need to look into something different. D: )
Owner: Grey Dragon & Endejester
Temper: Gentle
Breed: Spirited Zebra
Description: Her markings are that of a zebra, but they are coloured in light greys, blues, greens, and desaturated purples. (Rainbow normally from head to tail, with a semitransparent light blue layer over top will do the trick. <3 ) The horn and hooves should be a very pale shiny silver. She should have the usual unicorn hoof and tail style. Her mane would have the rainbow stripes extending through it like on a zebra's mane.
Reference Image(s): Lines from edupics.com
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks good
Hair/Clothing edits (if any): A short mane that doesn't obscure too much of the neck, I'm willing to offer artistic freedom provided it appears to be a gentle, not curly style and not a simple zebra mane. Perhaps decorated with a couple beads that match her colouring. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:21 am
.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King Inversitle
Name of horse: Ixion
Owner: Poetical Rain
Temper: Esoteric
Breed: Aeon (Final Fantasy X Cosplay)
Description:
Basing him off of the lightning summon from Final Fantasy X, Ixion. Judging from what reference images I could find he's mostly steel-gray (kinda with hints of blue?) with lighter-gray/white stripes. In the game I think this is made to look like overlapping plates of armor or machinery or something. He also has a white-tipped nose and legs, with a white mane and white fur on his tail (see refs). Oh, and his eyes are glowing-white that kinda fade to electric blue on the edges.

His horn is...kinda oddly shaped, more like a hook than a traditional unicorn horn. It's sort of a bronzey-gold, with darker-bronze stripe patterns all along it to the tip. Along the horn (see ref) there is a little hoop (earhornring? xD) with three feather-like objects attached. At least I think they look like feathers. >> *hasn't played the game in a loooong time* For the horn edits, if you think the size of it looks too bulky or heavy, feel free to slim it or size it down.

He also has a gold (brighter/more metallic-like than his horn) collar and matching leg...guard ring things. *has no idea really what they are* >_> See refs? xD; Specifically I think the Chibi-Ixion is a good ref to see what the front of the collar looks like.

Reference Image(s):
-Official Artwork: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-01/art/ff10-ixion.jpg
-Full-body reference: http://maiji.deviantart.com/art/Thunderwall-20740832
-Another full-body: http://eldwin-black.deviantart.com/art/Ixion-23663733
-Aerospark! (one of his special attacks xD) http://wynahiros.deviantart.com/art/Final-Fantasy-X-Ixion-19355272
-Chibi!Ixion - http://capsicum.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Ixion-7292930

Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: Dark grey
Tag feather color: Glowy-electric blue & white
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
You can basically see his hairstyle from the refs. The top part of the mane shouldn't be too puffy, and I think I'd prefer if it were a bit looser and more flowy (but not too long, if that makes sense?). His three little braid things on either side of his neck are a must, along with the hair-hoops.

I'd like extra feathering up to his knees on his legs, but not really puffy.

For his tail, I think, if it's acceptable, I'd like it to be edited so that he fleshy-part is short to where it stands up (I think IRL horses actually have this in their tails, where they can raise them when they gallop and stuff xD), and have the hair part of his tail kinda puffy on the top but trailing and longer (like in ref 3/another full-body ref).

I don't want the extra hair along his back or on his shoulders and hips/butt. xD

Poetical Rain

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm
.::Usdia Soquili::.
Colorist Wanted: Dawnie Chan
Owner: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Name: Corann
Temper: Bold
Breed: Zorse
Description--
Eyes: Gold
Mane: Medium; Black
Tail: Long; Dark Brown
Ref. Pics: http://www.homozygous-horses.com/ZorseHead.jpg <--Head
http://marmitte.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/zorse.jpg <--Body
http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/gallery/2001/08/09/zorse.jpg <--Legs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
.:Edited Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dawnie heart
Name of horse: Yurei
Owner: Kamiki & Sabin Duvert
Temper: Creepy
Breed: Japanese Ghost
Description:
This soquili is based off of the Japanese Yurei/Yuurei - or the vengeful female ghost of folklore (and now pop culture thanks to movies like the Ring and the Grudge).
Below are some references to convey the sort of feel/look I would like her to have:
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/grudge.jpg
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/TheRing_Samara_.jpg

For the unicorn-aspect, she used to be a unicorn. The only sign of that would be a bloody circle in the middle of her forehead where a horn used to be (presumably, something to do with her "death"), and cloven hooves. She'd have a regular tail (not the leonine unicorn one).

Body
Off pale white sickly looking - with a hue of green or blue, like the references above. However, it's not just a solid color. It is veiny and wet-looking and caked in grime.
There would be black circles around her eyes, making them look sunk in. Only one eye (the near one) will be visible (like peering out from beneath the curtain of her hair) - the other covered by her hair.

Eyes
Milky/creepy Blue. Only one eye should be visible, the other covered with stringy black hair.
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/samara eye.jpg

Horn:
Yurei no longer has any horn. Instead, she just has a bloody hole in the center of her forehead where it used to be.

Hair edits:
Both her mane and tail is very long, but stringy and wet-looking. The hair should be covering one of her eyes (the far one), and hang limply. On her tail, it should pool a bit on the ground. It is thick, yet wet-looking and lots of stringies.

"Clothing" Edits:
Once-white clothing, now just tattered and torn rags should be hanging off of her - the ends should be dirty and grimy and darker (fading to a yucky black). Specific locations are up to the colorist, but I picture at least some hanging from the limbs and neck.
http://arania.kamiki.net/Gaia/Soquili/customrefs/samara.jpg

Other

• Expression - dead looking, with a hint of malice. NOT smiling.
  • Blue "Ghost lights" floating around her.
  • Cloven hooves

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:29 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dawnie
Name of horse: Damselfly
Owner: Yayoi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Serene
Breed: Spirited
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color: Dark Red
Hair Style: Braided mane, long tail
Hair Color: Silver with a few black streaks here and there.
Hoof Color: Black
Body: Colored like the rose gray dapple in reference pictures 1-6. They kind of vary so if you could do a sort of mix that'd be great. I'd like her legs and chest to be darker like in reference images 3 & 5 as well as a darker muzzle like in image 5. She should have two short solid dark silver socks on her back two legs and front right leg that goes up about the same height on the leg like in reference image 3. Two thin black lines run from beneath her eye down to her jawline like Firefly has as well as the same eye marking that Firefly has on her shoulder in dark red.
Reference Image(s):
Firefly
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:
Tag Frame color: Silver
Tag Feather color: Black, silver, dark red

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:29 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Dawnie ^_^
Name of horse: Inara Serra
Owner: Fatal Irony
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sophisticated
Breed: Firefly Cosplay
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Brown eyes, brown hair, see pics. Fluffier legs
Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/cosplay ref/04InaraSerra.jpg , http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/cosplay ref/inara.jpg , http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/cosplay ref/Inara2.jpg
Clothing ref: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/LostNside2/Misaki.png Obviously not gonna be exact, but similar. ^_^
Default accessory color(s)?: Any that look good
Tag frame color: Any
Tag feather color: Any
Hair/clothing edits: The hair is wavy, but other than that have fun with it (put it up, leave it down. Totally up to you). Mane and tail should match-ish. At least as far as being wavy. As for her coloring, I’m not that picky if you feel like adding white to her feet or something like that. She doesn’t HAVE to be 100% fleshy-colored if you don’t want to. Some white underneath her belly and on her legs might be cute or something if you want. She IS a horse, after all. It’s totally up to you and what you think looks good. As for her clothing, well I know that dresses are often awkward on a horse (and that’s putting it lightly!) so I’m not going to be too particular about her attire. Something draping over her elegantly would suit her soquili form just as well as any dress the human version wears. There’s a reference picture showing what I mean. She typically wears warm colors, which is a spectrum I prefer anyways. Pretty much have fun with her!

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Silent Spy

Versatile Man-Lover

9,600 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:41 pm
Colorist wanted: Dawniechan
Name of horse: Alitair
Owner: Silent Spy
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Understanding
Breed: Horsebreed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A grey dapple horse. Each leg has a black sock. Please see the reference image for a better description than I can give. Black hair and icy blue eyes. Also I would like him to have feathered hooves, similar to that of Vieno's.
Reference image(s):
Main Reference Image
Vieno, for feathered hooves reference (received permission from Dovaxy).
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever you feel looks best.
Tag frame color: Whatever you feel looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever you feel looks best.
Hair/clothing edits: An edited mane and tail. A smooth, silky long hair style. Also the feathered hooves.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:43 pm
:Regular Soquili:.
Name of horse: Oz
Owner:Buffy_the Bloody and DrizztD
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stubborn, Loyal
Breed: Lab/Pointer Dog breed
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
He has yellow/green eyes they arent just brown.
He has a white stripe down his face, white on his chest, and white on hispaws. [see ref.]
He has a liver nose, which has is pink with one or two spots right before the nose.
He should have the short mane, which is [#5C3317] with a white base at the very base of his neck. Like this exceptmore white
He should have the long tail, with a smidge of white at the Very top of the tail.

I have reference images which should help immensely.
Reference image(s):
x
X
X
X
X
Default accessory color(s)?:
He should not have a dreamcatcher.
Tag frame color: Dark green..Like a forest color.
Tag feather color: Black

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:30 pm
.:Usdia Soquili:.
Name of horse: Shirahime
Owner: Rein_Carnation
Temper (one word for horse's personality) razz layful
Breed: Snow leopard
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Ice blue eyes, snow white medium mane/braided tail (please follow reference for the markings on the main & tail, ) For the body markings simply follow the reference
Reference image(s):

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/Lady_Feena/Misc_Quest/Snowleopard/ (I have various images of that pattern in there so you have more reference)

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: darker silver
Tag feather color: white, silver, and iceblue
Other: Since minor edits are allowed... I'd like a Ninja headband around her neck like the reference in the same color with the steelplate band and symbol. Please make the headband like this

Also can I request a background with a snowy preference? Thanks^^

EDIT: I changed the name due to the contrast too much toward the Silver Compass character (Stelmaria). This name is more japanese to fit with her edit. I hope it was alright to change that^^"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:46 pm
.:Usdia:.
Colorist wanted biggrin awnieChan
Name of horse: Kallias (edited name cuz the other was already used)
Owner: Rhyleigh
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Goldfinch
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eye color= black
mane =short/ black
tail= long / black with white streaks ( like a goldfinch 's tail would be)
body: I want him colored just like a goldfinch would be. The wings should be fake but look featherish ( like they were painted on)
his front legs and hooves should be golden and his back ones orange and testured like birds feet are.
Reference image(s): X X
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult):basket
Default accessory color(s)?: you decide
Tag frame color: black
Tag feather color: you decide

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:15 pm
Colorist wanted: DawnieChan
Name of horse: Deidren
Owner: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Temper: Determined
Breed: Spirited
Description:
Eye Color-blood red
Hair Color-silver/white
Hair Style-Custom mane and tail
Main Color-primarily he should be black
Other Colors/Patterns-Starting at the very tip of his muzzle I’d like a white splotch/spot/whatever you wanna call it to go up just above his eyebrow. The spot should be slightly jagged but not really sharp looking ((see reference cause I know that’s confusing)) and shouldn’t cover his check any more then 1/2 of the way out.
Reference image(s):
Mane and tail style
Necklace
Extremely Basic Color Reference
Default accessory color(s)?: no default accessories
Tag frame color: Blacks and greys
Tag feather color: One feather black and red, the other black and white
Hair/clothing edits:
Hair- ((Mostly just follow the reference.)) Pretty much his mane is straight with a little bit of a wave. I’d like it to look a bit like it’s in a very light breeze. It should cover the eye that isn’t really showing completely. ((I have a lousy sense of direction so I can’t tell if that’ left or right)) It should only fall about mid-chest.

His tail should be done in the same style. You can chose how long it is.

Necklace- The style is like the reference the color however should be blood red like his eyes.

Feathers-Or fluff around the ankles as you put it. I would like it to be as silky looking as possible

*one of the last to see the message* xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:34 pm
.:Flutter Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: DAWNIE YESSSSS *A****
Name of horse: Aegis
Owner: Ameh
Temper: Wise
Breed: Apollo (wildlife edition)
Description: based on the apollo butterfly; its wings could be easily shaped using the base wing lines and editting out some ruffles and the long tail part, or uhh up to you on how you wanna do the wings 8D i'd just like there to only be one red dot-eye thing-marking on each side, and i'm guessing the back side won't show. also, i /think/ the edge of the top wings are more transparent than the rest of the wings? or a dark gray. whichever you prefer, i'm blind! gonk
- body - white 8D
- hooves - white
- markings - black rimming the eyes, black stripe down its neck/back and dorsal stripe~
- eyes - dark red
- ear inside - dull pink there, duller than what i have on the general reference~
- feathering (AKA HOOF FLUFF D<) - ROFL i swear there's a reason for this! it's meant to mimic the floofy parts of the actual butterfly. there's a dark gray rough fade at the tips of the long.. feather strand things. D:
- antennae - starts out white, tippy part is black!
- necklace - gold slender ring thingy, then near the center it turns into a chain that droops down that holds an eagle feather, reference of feather coloration down unda!
- hair - this kind of almost black blue-tinted base, white fades from the bottom. refer to hair blue shine reference! ** (i usually get that by making the highlight layer colored blue on overlay or color dodge /w)
most everything i said above is shown in the general reference, but i'd like to explain myself anyways in case dawnie's silly brain doesn't comprehend my tasteless ref image 8D *flee*
Reference image(s):
http://amy.viciousfate.net/_aegis.jpg - general reference WHICH YOU SHOULD NOT COPY BC I AM GROSS scream
http://amy.viciousfate.net/_aegishair.jpg - hair blue shine woo
feather ref - feather on necklace and tag
main apollo butterfly ref
basic apollo butterfly refs
google apollo refs O_O'
Which stage you want them to start as?: basket *RUNS*
Default accessory color(s)?: UH. 8D
Tag frame color: .. white!? or gold. dawnie choose x( ;;
Tag feather color: refer to feather on necklace/tag ref!
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
DON'T FOLLOW MY GENERAL REFERENCE FOR HAIR anything D< you know how much i hate my own ideas + drawing, sooo i will eat you. the mane length is a mixture of medium/long, and the tail is long. i'd like some parts to curl, and some loose strands (or clump of lose strands) somewhere, like he's almost disheveled 8D definitely make the hair cover the .. farther eye, though, and some parts of the mane drape over his raised leggo. anyways. hair in general reference is just a base, i love dawnie creativity + will worship any hair you draw on him x( <3

gosh dawnie making people post twice! O<<< /escape

Ameh

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:27 pm
.:Regular Unedited Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Alaska
Owner: Kesmi
Temper: Majestic
Breed: State Themed (Alaska)
Description:
Eyes: Ash gray, near white color - no pupils as she's blind. ^^
Mane/tail: A dark Jade color that sparkles, giving the impression that it's made of jewels instead of hair/long(Tail), Curly(Mane)
Hooves: Light blue
Body: Dark blue, with a white frosted look over her face and back to give the look that a fresh blanket of snow had just fallen
Markings: See Ref images
Reference Image(s):
Flag [X] Placed on her flank.But have the stars shaped like this [X] in Gold With the largest 'Star' looking like the state flower, the forget me not[X] (Still in Gold)
Have the floral design(Bottom) of this [X] Going up her leg from her ankle to about half way up all four legs, in White/Lace like.
Close up the floral design [X], Close up of what's between the alternating floral designs [X](Doesn't have to exact, and you can design the lace look the way you like. ^_^)
The basic Ref image including placement of lacy design. Please ignore the ‘flowers’ behind the ear that’s an accessory I want to get later on, unless the colorest wishes to add them. [X]
Default accessory color(s)?:Clamshell(Default Accessory) a really polished gold, that sparkles.
Tag Frame color: Colorist Choice
Tag Feather color: White and brown playing off something like this
Cert Background: Alaskan Map

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:07 pm
.:. Skinwalker Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: ???
Owner: Mila Farrell
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Leave blank, please.
Breed: Selkie - Leopard Seal
Description (colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): See below.
Reference Image(s): See below.
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose.
Tag frame color: You choose.
Tag feather color: You choose.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): See below.

This guy is actually based off of the ancient English myth of the selkie, except with a twist. ;p He turns into a leopard seal instead, which is a type of seal known to kill and eat men.

A lot of this is up to artistic interpretation, so please do whatever feels natural to you. <3

He should have a seal pelt, like this: Click, Click, Click. Same colors; basically, these seals have darker tops and lighter underbellies, with the circle of light color around their eyes, and some dark speckling in the lighter areas. The skinwalker himself is the same color (as is his seal form).

Edits, in addition to the seal pelt: He should have both front legs down, with the 'paws' of a typical skinwalker. He should have a little whispy beard, kind of like what this guy has, only less thick. His lips should be curled up disdainfully, and his ears should be flattened back, the way a horse's are when he's irate. His eyebrows should be lowered slightly in a sarcastic expression. His tail should be long and flowing; it, as well as his mane (which pokes out from underneath the sealskin on both his neck and around his eyes) should be the dark color of the seal pelt. His claws are pink/tanish.

He's got a silver tail bracelet, earrings (two simple ones in each ear), and several thin-chain necklaces. On one of the necklaces, he has this pendant, with little hints of his eye color in there.

His eyes are a very vivid, bright blue.

Mila Farrell

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:24 pm
*-*Edited Normal Soquili-Cosplay from Legend Of Dragoon*-*
Colorist wanted :: King
Name of horse :: Albert
Temper :: Loyal
Breed::Dragoon
Tag Background:: x
Description :: Eyes: Light brown. Hair: Light brown.
I would like to get the chest plate and the cloak on him, and have his hair in the pony-tail (like the Abel Nightroad soquili). Probably have leg guards that match the upper portions of his boots, but not have them covering his feet. would like to have his spear laying on the ground beside him.
Reference Photo(s):: x
Starting Stage: Adult
Tag Feather color :: Jade Green and Forest Brown

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games