Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:55 pm
"Well... hell yeah!" Kat smiled as she bit into a kiwi, skin and all. "Whoops," she said, tasteing the fuzzy outside. "...mmm...interesting..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:00 pm
" Yea, that seems quite interesting" he joked, he slipped into the kitchen and fired up the oven and threw a skillet down on it before popping his head back out " ANything else madamme?" he joked  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:06 pm
"No thank you good sir." Kat said in a fake english accent, wipeing off the juice from her chin. She finished the kiwi. "Yum."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Glane smiled and dissapeared behind the door, he liked making his pancakes from scratch and so he began to , he mixed the mix up till it was thick and creamy and had no clumps, he poured it into the skillet and let it sizzle a moment before flipping it, the sides were golden brown when he put them all on a plate he smiled and walked out with three plates in hand, one with a HUGE stack of about thirty pancakes for the two of them, and then the two plates for them to use, he smiled and set the plates all down on the table " I hope you don't mind blueberry pancakes" he smiled before running back into the kitchen and getting silverware  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:16 pm
"Ooh, ooh! Blueberries are my 3rd favorite fruit next to #2- strawberries, and, drumroll please!, #1- PEACHES!" Kat laughed and gaped at the pile of pancakes. "Big...pile...of pancakes."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:27 pm
" Yep, you think we can finish this and then work it off in the pool later?" he asked as he handed her a fork  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:29 pm
"Well, we'll have to." Kat said before slideing three pancakes off the pile onto her plate. "Swimming refreshed the mind and, er, strengthens the abs."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:31 pm
" Yeahhhh sure" he smiled and slid a small stack of 4 onto his plate, he sat down at the table to his plate he smiled before digging in " They aren't bad in my opinion, and I don't think they're poisoned" he joked before taking another big bit of his pancakes  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:37 pm
Kat took a small bite and then a much larger one. "Hehe, you're right, and if they are poisoned, I blame you." She smiled briefly before takeing another bite. "Just kidding... maybe."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 6:54 pm
Glane pushed lightly against the table to tip his chair, he gave a slight smile as he fell to the ground, pretending to choke " I guess..." he was silen,t his eyes blank of emotion, he couldn;t help himslef though and he smiled " Did I get you?" he joked  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:06 am
Kat stood up, knocking her own chair behind her. Upon realilizeing he was fakeing, she frowned and then laughed. "Damn it, don't scare me like that!" she said, kicking him playfully. "I don't know CPR!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:35 am
" I wouldn't have needed CPR!" he joked and stood ' haha... I made her worried' he smiled looking at her ' She might be " The one" ' he thought before picking up both chairs and putting them down on the feet and he then sat in his and began to eat " Plus, it was supposed to be arsenic, a really powerful poison that kills you without a trace..." he said jokingly before takin two large bites, he then finished his first stack and moved on to a stack of five that he had just put on his plate  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:26 pm
"Well, we'll both have to die then." Kat mummbled in between bites of pancake. "Kinda like Romeo and Juliet." She blushed and then took a large bite to stop her from talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:46 pm
" Kat, beauty by any other name would not smell as sweet..." he smiled and took another bite " And if it were Romeo and Juliet it would be like this" he joked and stod up and then lay on the ground " The poison is on my lips, Juliet, now you must kiss me..." he winked at her and gave her a slightly devilish grin before reverting back to his dead self, his eyes looked emotionless, lying there, seemingly dead  

vampslayer3

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:56 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Ronin observed Rayne's natural abilities with the water with awe.How cool! I can sense some potential power within her... he thought. Ronin's shy, but even he feel that he'd want to join in a conversation. He asked Rayne, "What else can you do with water?"

"Plenty!" she replied. She held out her hand toward the water, palm up. Gently, she closed her hand to a loose fist and water streamed around Rayne, hiding her from the others for a moment except for her hand. Another moment later, the water settled back down and Rayne was in a bikini that was a moony white.

Rayne's ears perked at Amy's statement. "Okay.. Sure!" she said, hiding a giggle at the strange growl that errupted from Ronin's stomach. She whispered to him, "There's ramen ready for you in the kitchen, if you want it. Otherwise there are all the ingredients that you need in the huge refidgerator, if you want something else."
"H-hai!!" Ronin nodded as he proceeded to get up. He looked back at Glane. "I'd follow you but my clothes are still wet, and I really don't want to be dripping water in there. I'll just wait out here for a while..."

"Ronin, I can help with the dripping issue. Come here," Rayne said, gesturing him over. She stood up facing him, her figure seeming to gleam in the sun as the water would in a sunrise or sunset. Her hand outstretched and looked as if it were going to offer something.
Ronin came over to Rayne and waited to see what she was gonna do to him. He began to think about how amazing she is.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games