Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
New Members-Introduce yourselfs here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirai Mint

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:29 pm
Kirai works as a name.
17 year old MALE. Friend set up this account and I am too lazy to change the avi's sex.
Games Owned:Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Emerald, Blue Mystery Dungeon, FireRed, Pearl
Favorite Pokemon: Gardevoir/Empoleon
I have WiFi, but sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:33 pm
Name: Tyhoon
Favorite Poke: tough question...I'd have to say Scizor if I was given only one choice.
Wi-fi: Why yes, I do have wifi. Ignore the trainer card in the siggy, though; I need to update my team and FC, but I'm too lazy to make another card xp

I was invited in just now, which I am greatful for. I don't know how active I can be, but I will certainly try...  

Tyhoon

the Zephyr Epitaph

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:04 pm
Hey, there! biggrin
Name: MateasUnderground
Favorite pokemon: heart Buizel heart
And, I doubt I have wi-fi access... sorry! emo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:09 pm
Hey, me again. smile
Just wanted to say thanks for the invite!
And its great to be recognized in the Poke'mon community!
Always great and proud to be a fan! 3nodding

the Zephyr Epitaph

Shiguya

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Weell, not sure what there is to say, really.

Name: Shiguya Retomasi
Favorite Pokemon: Espeon, then Buizel
Notes and such: yeah...not sure what to put here, really. Been into Pokemon on and off since the good old red/blue days, um...I was invited today, not sure by who...yeah, I'm out of things to say.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:48 pm
name: darkslasherX
favorite Pokémon: Eevee, Scyther and Skarmory, I guess.
Wi-fi: I'll kick your butt anytime.
I received an invite, as well. Anyways, you may notice that I try to make my posts grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. Anyways, I've played since the Red and Blue days (I still have the games, too), but I only started battling competitively recently (this summer, to be exact). However, be warned: I learn fast. I have a ShoddyBattle account, too, if you're interested in battling me there.
I have some trading cards, but they're mostly old cards from the Base Set to the Gym Challenge expansion. I have a Delta Species deck, though. However, I don't have any D/P cards.
I don't really watch the anime much, but I like it enough. I prefer surfing the web to watching television.
If you ever need rescued in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red + Blue, I'm your man. I can even go through Purity Forest with a bit of luck.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm long-winded in my introductions. Pleased to meet you.  

darkslasherX

Keora Kuragami

Versatile Gaian

8,475 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:43 am
Name: keora kuragami (justin)
Favorite pokemon: toxicroak roserade muk
wi-fi: of course
notes: nothing much really  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:59 am
darkslasherX
name: darkslasherX
favorite Pokémon: Eevee, Scyther and Skarmory, I guess.
Wi-fi: I'll kick your butt anytime.
I received an invite, as well. Anyways, you may notice that I try to make my posts grammatically correct and free of spelling errors. Anyways, I've played since the Red and Blue days (I still have the games, too), but I only started battling competitively recently (this summer, to be exact). However, be warned: I learn fast. I have a ShoddyBattle account, too, if you're interested in battling me there.
I have some trading cards, but they're mostly old cards from the Base Set to the Gym Challenge expansion. I have a Delta Species deck, though. However, I don't have any D/P cards.
I don't really watch the anime much, but I like it enough. I prefer surfing the web to watching television.
If you ever need rescued in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red + Blue, I'm your man. I can even go through Purity Forest with a bit of luck.

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm long-winded in my introductions. Pleased to meet you.

I find it highly unlikely that you are older than me, but not impossible. ^^

Anyway, welcome one, welcome all. I am your friendly guild captain, if you have a question, post a new topic and I will try and answer it. ^^  

krishnath

Siven608

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:15 am
Name: jake or siven or sci che
Favorite Poke: darkrai perhaps...
Wi-fi: yeperoo!
i was invited! i can be active, as long as the guild is active wink  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:35 pm
Hello! I have been a big fan of Pokemon since it came into the US! I am 17 and my favorite Pokemon is Raichu and Flareon. I do intend to get wifi within the next month or two but I think it may be a while before I get into any battles.
My current party in Ruby
Blazekin Lv 55
Delcatty Lv 50
Sealeo Lv 48
Absol Lv 47
Pikachu Lv 53
Manetric Lv 54
Thank you so muchies for inviting me!!!

Free-Collar-Fai

StickyHac

Healing Allegiant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:24 pm
My name is Danielle
Age- not tellin
I am female
Favorite pokemon- Umbreon
Fave type of pokemon- Dark, fire
Nickname- Kaimei

HI EVERY ONE! every pokemon lover is allowed to add me!
I love all the pokemon games, i love the old school poke games. Since when i saw the first episode of pokemon ive been fully devoted to it!

UMBREON ROX MY SOX  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:41 pm
krishnath
=I find it highly unlikely that you are older than me, but not impossible. ^^
It looks like you go to great lengths to hide your age...
Well, if you are older than me, then that's one reason why I added the catch-all "most likely" to the description.  

darkslasherX

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:30 am
darkslasherX
krishnath
=I find it highly unlikely that you are older than me, but not impossible. ^^
It looks like you go to great lengths to hide your age...
Well, if you are older than me, then that's one reason why I added the catch-all "most likely" to the description.

^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:17 am
Hi everyone!

Name: Chrono (what? I like that name!)
Favorite Pokemon: Typhlosion, Dragonite and Lucario
Pokemon Games I own:
Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, LeafGreen, FireRed, and Diamond

But no Wi-fi crying

Thankx for inviting me!  

ChronoFantasyForever

sneasal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 am
hey hey^__^
as you know my name is sneasal
my real name is reece i am 14 i come from england and i have loved pokemon all my life
as you know my fav pokemon is sneasal
but i also loike cubone,lukario,aipom,mew,mewtwo and praticly every pokemon but one problem there is only one pokemon i dont like which is i bidoof but apart from that i love all of them  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games