Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
the cry of the Krsnk ((a vampire/Krsnk romance RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:43 pm
Kumi smirked up at him and ut a hand on her hip taking another bite."Mhmm...I crave the blood of others sometimes..but I refuse to let it take over..."she sighed, looking down. "I don't want to be known as a monster..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:06 pm
"I know more about being a monster than you can imagine youg one... and i have also resolved to pain only those who do not seek the betterment of society...."

"After reading hundreds of websights, i find this attitude would have been more appropriate in the 60s, but better late than never as i once said... "

You know i probably should have written that down it sounds rather odd, but catchy..."

Sanguinis thought to himself... he could have had a fake name that belonged to him under that little quote in magazines... yet as it stood now, he was completely unknown...  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:34 pm
"Alas, my presence has worn itself here... if you stay young one... I'll come back for you, but as of now.... I have a few loose ends that i should not have ignored...."

"I'll return in a week on the full moon... look for me at the churchin the center of this town if you still desire my ... companionship"

With a wink... he dissappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:18 pm
[[Lol seems like it's only Noltic and Uruha rping sweatdrop ]]  

SweetHugz

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 am
[eh, if you want i'll make a new RP in my guild so you can join in, htough it'll be small mind you]  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:53 am
(( XDD were the only ones rping cause noone else bothers posting sweatdrop lol its like a one on one XDD))  

Baby Coquette

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:59 pm
(that's because it was ditched by the person i was rping with sweatdrop )  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff