Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:05 pm
*when Lia said to let her know if she was going too fast, Miro thought perhaps she should be taking notes. Was there going to be a quiz on this later? gonk Miro doesn't like quizzes mad Except those ones where they tell you what cartoon character you are or what color your personality is. Miro likes those quizzes 3nodding Sometimes her co-workers at AS send her those to take while she's on break, but she doesn't always wait until break time to take them ninja

There was one about what your spirit animal was. Miro was sure it would be a panda, but instead, it gave her a porcupine. A porcupine! That doesn't sound right at all. Maybe for Tes and Draa it would make sense since they tend to be all prickly on the outside. Miro didn't like that quiz and just told people she got a panda ninja

Oh right! There was a discussion going on, but oh noes! She's already missed half of it thinking about quizzes! Now Miro REALLY hopes there isn't a quiz later gonk What subject would this even be for? Maybe Miro would know if she had been paying attention from the start. crying Hopefully her grades so far will make up for failing this test. There was one time in math class where the teacher made everyone calculate what they would have to get on the final exam in order to pass the class for the year. Miro didn't like math, but she was good at following instructions, so her grades were such that she could have just skipped the final exam altogether and still passed with fairly high marks compared to others in the class. But Miro still took it because Miro's a good girl. She's not sure where she would have gone if she had skipped class anyway.

Hey, wait a minute! Miro's not in school anymore! surprised Why would there be a test? confused Is this like... a driving test? Miro never did get around to taking driving lessons. They didn't have cars back on Norrath, after all. People at AS keep insisting it would make everything a lot easier if Miro knew how to drive. But then Miro would also need a car. And how do you buy a car when all the car lots require a car to get to them? That doesn't sound easy or convenient at all. She's been doing well enough just walking to work, and grocery trips aren't so bad when you've got a bag of holding... or rather several.

Miro used to just have the one, but carrying around Morion's baby stuff with groceries sometimes turned into quite the mess. You don't want to have to dig through several weeks worth of groceries to try to get to a diaper when you need one.

... and now no one's talking and everyone's just kind of staring at her, expectantly. eek Did they ask her a question? gonk Gah! Miro knew she should have taken notes crying Distraught, she looks to Vass for any kind of clue but he seems just as confused as her. It must have been a difficult question he didn't know the answer to. Miro didn't want to look like she wasn't paying attention, though, so she had to answer SOMETHING.

After a bit of thought and some squirming in her chair, she finally speaks*

Four.

*holds up four fingers*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:06 am
emotion_facepalm Miro, you weren't actually paying attention, were you? *sighs and walks over to lean against the back of Lia's chair* Do you remember the movie that everyone's been talking about? We've been filming it for the last week or so. You have the lead role, only Ryzan has been controlling your mind so that you think what's happening in the scene is real. cat_neutral

*pauses for a moment* A few days ago, we talked about me being the blue striped cat that you had just met, remember? That was one of the first days of filming.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:08 pm
*gets even more concerned when kitty boss lady joins in and figures she better pay attention for sure this time. Her job might depend on it! Sitting up straight, she listens carefully as Kits speaks, nodding to show she's listening. At first, Miro's excited to hear she has the lead role in the movie and can't wait to start in on her scenes, but that excitement is immediately squelched by the second half of the sentence, though her facial features hadn't quite caught up to the sinking feeling she had inside, leaving her with a hollow smile on her face*

... what?

*looks around the room at the people gathered in it, wondering if this was some kind of joke.*
But if it was a movie, Miro would have seen the camera...

*suddenly remembers how she could have sworn she saw a guy with a camera briefly during the croquet scene while Ryzan was distracted and frowns*
But... but why? Why didn't anyone say anything? Why did everyone just pretend they didn't know Miro anymore? Did Miro do something wrong? She didn't mean to!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:07 pm
You did nothing wrong Miro. At least not from my perspective. As I said you would have to ask Ryzan or TES what exactly their motivation was for doing what they did. In the beginning I wasn't aware of the spells being put on you and since there was so much magic being conjured between me and most likely Ryzan for the movie I didn't think anything odd of it. She couldn't help but give a half shrug and an apologetic face. And being what I am my moral compass is a bit off kilter and I tend to get distracted by things Building a castle for Psy, the body swap spell that went a little out of control, having your best friend being possessed by a goddess of Norrath....She glanced at Aya at the next remark. Having holy beings getting possessed by a dopplegangers virus and running amok...She looks back to Miro, her ears and tail pointing downwards in regret. But that is still no excuse for me or anyone else just going with the flow on all this. I cannot speak for everyone else but I sincerely apologize for letting you be put through all that. sad  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:21 pm
*sits there quietly for a moment, wringing her hands in her lap. She's not sure what to think or how she should feel about the whole thing just yet, but in the meantime, it definitely doesn't feel good by any means*

So... so kitty boss lady knew and foxy lady person knew and angel snake lady knew...

*skips right over Flo because who is she anyway? emotion_eyebrow SUSPICIOUS! mad Instead, her eyes settle on Vass*
Did you know?

I don't even know what an illusion is. neutral Is it something bad?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:00 pm
I'm sorry too, Miro. *ears droop* I just... I guess I just got caught up in what was going on. cat_sad I knew it wasn't right, and I should have said something sooner.

*looks over at Vass, thinking that answering his question might be easier* Illusion is seeing something that isn't there, or not seeing something that is. That's a pretty basic description, but that should give you a good enough idea to understand what's going on. Illusion itself isn't bad, but the way that it's used can be. cat_neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:40 am
*tipping pointer finger up*
eh,eh,eh now.
Angel snake lady did know and so Angel snake lady smited talk2hand
I warned against the dangers of disadvantaging the innocent. stare

*approaches Miro*
I knew and my offspring knew, and well my offspring was quite found of you...
*sighs*
But that isn't not here nor there now. neutral
*takes Miros hands, cupping them*
Please forgive me when I say, that I didn't see another way.
But I cursed them.
They thought it was only a charm, but I intended harm sad
Now I must confess my transgressions.

*releases Miro's hands, opens her body toward the group*
If a seraphim so desires
she can conjure up a fire
an ancient ruin and a battered curse
believe me when I say I can do much worse.

But take a blade
and bless it's ridge
The rest of this tale I'll make abridged.

A curse on the weakest point of a blade
Those with amour proper can not evade.
Only stoic person can control
Any other it will overthrow.

Any one that shall meet this end
Must fight the images to comprehend.

But should they not realize the fate they're in
Then their circumstances I can't amend talk2hand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:10 am
Happened to stumble upon the group and managed to hear Ayami's brilliant poetic sonnet. She strides right up by Ayami, reaches her arm out to the heavens and recites with conviction…

He who the sword of heaven will bear
Should be as holy as severe;
Pattern in himself to know,
Grace to stand, and virtue go;
More nor less to others paying
Than by self-offences weighing.
Shame to him whose cruel striking
Kills for faults of his own liking!
Twice treble shame on Angelo,
To weed my vice and let his grow!
O, what may man within him hide,
Though angel on the outward side!
How may likeness made in crimes,
Making practise on the times,
To draw with idle spiders' strings
Most ponderous and substantial things!
Craft against vice I must apply:
With Angelo to-night shall lie
His old betrothed but despised;
So disguise shall, by the disguised,
Pay with falsehood false exacting,
And perform an old contracting.

She winks at Ayami. Nothing like a good Shakespearean quote-off. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:57 am
Happy that Ayami finally revealed what was all on that sword her brain started racking up what all they would have to do to get rid of the curse. The wheels were turning in her head calculating so fast that she didn't notice Psy enter in until she started hearing her speak in rhyme. She snapped out of her brainstorming and gestured to her mistress with open arms. Sooooooo good of you to join us fearless leader! We just got done telling Miro about her role in the movie. And all the dirty details. Perhaps you can enlighten to her as to the purpose of her being ruffied during the filming as none of us could explain that and you are running the show pretty much here? rolleyes No point in not getting it all out now while Miro was still trying to get to grips with it all. The less people she would have to go find and figure it out the better. Especially without the eyes of outsiders like the set crew and what not watching in case things got loud. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:32 am
*since no one apparently needs medical help anymore, she decides to just quietly leave this freak show* sweatdrop

*blinks, not sure what's going on, but there sure is a lot of rhyming. As such, he starts to clap after Psy finishes her verses since it only seems appropriate*

*claps as well* eek
Wait... are we filming now? gonk Miro hasn't had time to prepare! gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:59 pm
Is disappointed this isn't a Shakespearean quote-off but still takes a gracious curtsy to the applause. xp

She ponders what Lia has said and truthfully, She doesn't actually recall anyone formally telling her Miro was being ruffied. It makes perfect sense. Upon Miro's outburst she simply gestures to the girl. Surely THIS needs no further explanation! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:32 pm
rolleyes Sighing Lia gets up from her chair and walks closer to speak softer so Miro hopefully couldn't hear. Not to us maybe but for Miro yes. She thinks that she did something wrong that no one said anything to her and just went along with it. As if she were being punished I think. I know she's not the shiniest gem in the jewelry box but deep down she's still one of our own. She actually showed excitement for being part of a movie when we told her.

She looked back at Miro as she frets over her dress and hair for the camera thinking they were now filming.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 pm
She tilts her head slightly and ends up crossing her arms under her bosom. Shifting her stance to favor one leg and hip jutting to the side, she takes a good long look at Miro examining her with narrowed eyes. By Lia’s words and her tone, she is asking this Mistress to show some compassion and empathy. Two such things in extremely short supply as one has to EARN these things from this Mistress. stare

Without taking her eyes off of Miro, she speaks to Lia in the same hushed voice. I had nothing to do with any such “ruffie,” but I can see plain as the nose on my face the decision was prudent and in my opinion a sheer stroke of genius.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm
She smirked at Psy and her logic and wrapped an arm around the tiny Italian's shoulders. Supernatural form of "ruffie "then. I don't blame you for choosing what you did. I just don't know if Miro might see it that way. And I'm sorry for bursting the illusionary bubble for her but Aya is a tough negotiator. She looks over to the angel and raises an eyebrow. Are you satisfied? May I have Leko back out for more to be the Watson to my Sherlock for a bit? Otherwise you will have to have Ryzan and TES to fess up the rest of the details of our confession.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:27 pm
Continues to examine Miro. Are you sure Miro is capable of fully comprehending? Did you explain it in a way she understands. Like using an analogy of some sorts? Something to do with CAKE or……… the ZOO she works at! Shifts positions and suddenly puts a finger to the air like she’s just made a significant scientific discovery. idea  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games