Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:21 am
Vigilia
So idk if this would work or not but I wanted to know IF I could use a Balm Mushroom on a Meloetta in base form ( as its normal / fighting form can only be gained in battle ) and still have fighting type options?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:54 am
KillerOfTheCounselOfRicks
Vigilia
So idk if this would work or not but I wanted to know IF I could use a Balm Mushroom on a Meloetta in base form ( as its normal / fighting form can only be gained in battle ) and still have fighting type options?

Meloetta's form change only comes about by using Relic Song during battle, so you would not be able to use a balm mushroom and pick a fighting move. Your choices are only normal, psychic, or rolled type  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Lunia Lovelace

Hilarious Hunter

1,975 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:53 am
if i want to get the legendary achievement, does erryn have to physically go to a professor's lab or does she just have to be in the town the lab is located? and, does the professor have to be played by a mod or can they be npc'ed by the individual looking to get the achievements associated with them?

Vigilia
you're the one i see online the most nowadays. hope you don't mind if i quote you here.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:17 am
Lunia Lovelace
if i want to get the legendary achievement, does erryn have to physically go to a professor's lab or does she just have to be in the town the lab is located? and, does the professor have to be played by a mod or can they be npc'ed by the individual looking to get the achievements associated with them?

Vigilia
you're the one i see online the most nowadays. hope you don't mind if i quote you here.

As long as you are in the same place where the lab is located, all you have to do is quote a mod, but you can npc the professor as you like for that achievement.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:35 pm
Vigilia
So this might be a stupid question but what should I do if I roll for Assist and land on something like say Protect, but the user of Assist went second?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:02 pm
Vigilia
So this might be a stupid question but what should I do if I roll for Assist and land on something like say Protect, but the user of Assist went second?

Protect is one of the moves that Assist can't 'summon'.There is a list here of moves that Assist cannot call.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:39 pm
Vigilia
Ok so here's probably a stupid question but I have like 6 or 7 pokemon left over from Sonoko iv never disrupted to anyone. I want to give Yawnty one of them BUT does it count as an "unclaimed" pokemon in that I could use the Shard shops Lv gain on it? The one I want to give him is the Lv8 Ralts she caught at lv5.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:46 am
Vigilia
Ok so here's probably a stupid question but I have like 6 or 7 pokemon left over from Sonoko iv never disrupted to anyone. I want to give Yawnty one of them BUT does it count as an "unclaimed" pokemon in that I could use the Shard shops Lv gain on it? The one I want to give him is the Lv8 Ralts she caught at lv5.

No, they do not count as 'unclaimed' pokemon, since they were already introduced to a character, even though said character is now dissolved. Therefore, they are ineligible for buying levels for.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:21 am
Hey quick question about the Taiko Drum item - while it is in use, are you limited to 1 battle per post like with incense? And what about with NPC battles?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:09 pm
StarlightSchism
Hey quick question about the Taiko Drum item - while it is in use, are you limited to 1 battle per post like with incense? And what about with NPC battles?

The only restriction is using it in junction with an incense. Which you can't do. Other than that, I don't think you are limited with 1 battle per post or npcs, etc.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:04 am
So, just to clarify. If I wanted to level an unclaimed level 5 Pokemon up to level 30 using the star shard method, I can do that by spending 30 shards, right? I don't have to level it up to level 10 then to 15 and so on?

Also, I know that FP items went through a change a while back to where you can only use one a week on Pokemon, but does that include unclaimed Pokemon? For example, could I forfeit unclaimed FP items to give an unclaimed Pokemon max or boosted FP in a single go or do I still need to wait a week between each use?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm
blue carnal love
So, just to clarify. If I wanted to level an unclaimed level 5 Pokemon up to level 30 using the star shard method, I can do that by spending 30 shards, right? I don't have to level it up to level 10 then to 15 and so on?

Also, I know that FP items went through a change a while back to where you can only use one a week on Pokemon, but does that include unclaimed Pokemon? For example, could I forfeit unclaimed FP items to give an unclaimed Pokemon max or boosted FP in a single go or do I still need to wait a week between each use?

Yes, it does cost 30 star shards to raise a pokemon's level from 5 to 30. There is no tier leveling from 5 to 10 and 10 to 15 or anything like that.

Good question! The only way to get a Max FP on an unclaimed pokemon with the new system is by using a lomi-lomi ball. You wouldn't be able to use FP raising consumables like sweet hearts or berries on an unclaimed pokemon to max out FP prior to introducing it to a character.

If that doesn't work for the plot you have in mind, I'd be happy to hear the details of what you're trying to work out so that I can help find other solutions for you! ovo  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

blue carnal love

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:01 pm
SpectralEternity
Yes, it does cost 30 star shards to raise a pokemon's level from 5 to 30. There is no tier leveling from 5 to 10 and 10 to 15 or anything like that.

Good question! The only way to get a Max FP on an unclaimed pokemon with the new system is by using a lomi-lomi ball. You wouldn't be able to use FP raising consumables like sweet hearts or berries on an unclaimed pokemon to max out FP prior to introducing it to a character.

If that doesn't work for the plot you have in mind, I'd be happy to hear the details of what you're trying to work out so that I can help find other solutions for you! ovo

I do have a Lomi Lomi Ball. I'd be willing to use it if I have to and just pretend it didn't effect the Absol's friendship at all, but the reason I asked is because the Absol would be the one from my character's backstory that's been living and surviving alone for more than eighteen years. So, if there's a way to not waste the Lomi Lomi Ball on it, I'd much prefer that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:05 pm
blue carnal love
SpectralEternity

I do have a Lomi Lomi Ball. I'd be willing to use it if I have to and just pretend it didn't effect the Absol's friendship at all, but the reason I asked is because the Absol would be the one from my character's backstory that's been living and surviving alone for more than eighteen years. So, if there's a way to not waste the Lomi Lomi Ball on it, I'd much prefer that.

Well FP with a pokemon in the guild doesn't necessarily have to reflect the relationship or bond with their trainer! There are lots of people who have introduced pokemon that have strong bonds and histories with their trainer but have 0 FP. It is fun to pretend that a pokemon's FP measures that bond but you can ABSOLutely I'm sorry introduce your absol while RPing like it has max FP while on the side actually increasing the FP for the mechanical aspect of things!

The whole point of the FP system in the guild is more just to regulate things like evolution through FP and moves like Return and make sure the system isn't abused and instead earned through RPing or being active in the guild enough to get those FP items.  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:07 am
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Lv.10 Bug-type Pokemon with wings or Lv. 5 Pokemon that can know the move Ingrain
x1 Darkrai's Grimoire
x1 Dark or Ghost-type TM
x1 Black Glasses

Does Shedinja have wings? It might look like it does but then again...

Shedinja does not have wings, apparently, according to it's base category. it 'floats' being part ghost type and is just a husk. the things on the back aren't wings, just pieces of husk relating to the parts of the wings of ninjask that connect the wings to the body. Therefore, not wings.

I moved this here so not to muck up the horoscope thread. On Bulbapedia it mentions that Shedinja does have wings. I agree they do not use said wings to fly but they do technically have them. I'm going with your original statement and wont be picking it, this is more of a general question about the Pokemon.

In short: Is it only Pokemon with wings that are used to fly?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff