Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:12 pm
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime agree to give co-ownership rights of Citrus Lime, to
NymiiNym

1. Both owners will have display rights. (signature, teepee, journal, ect.)
2. Nym will have RP and plot rights
3. both owners have rights to baskets and breedings,
4. He is to keep his lifemate
5. Both owners have the right to 1 basket (minimum) from Citrus Lime's breedings. They may choose to keep it or give it away as they please.
6. Basket rights will be determined at the time of the breeding slots, on a case by case basis.
7: Kiara has rights to null co ownership whenever

YESYESSSSSS aaaah he's so green!!!! Thank you!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:58 pm
Bluedemonwolf
I, Bluedemonwolf, agree to give full ownership rights of Flake (unofficial cert for drop off date) to NymiiNym.

NymiiNym

Thank you so much! I agree ; u ;

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:59 pm
I, Bluedemonwolf, agree to give full ownership rights of Flake (unofficial cert for drop off date) to NymiiNym.

NymiiNym

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:46 pm
I, Kiara Lime agree to give co-ownership rights of Karma, to
NymiiNym

4. we both have to agree on the mate if one is presented
5. Both owners have the right to 1 basket (minimum) from Karma's breedings. They may choose to keep it or give it away as they please.
6. Basket rights will be determined at the time of the breeding slots, on a case by case basis.

Kiara Lime

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 1:49 pm
Kiara Lime
I, Kiara Lime agree to give co-ownership rights of Karma, to
NymiiNym

4. we both have to agree on the mate if one is presented
5. Both owners have the right to 1 basket (minimum) from Karma's breedings. They may choose to keep it or give it away as they please.

Agreed~!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:00 pm
Giving full ownership of this guy to Ebonrune heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:10 pm
Kivras
Giving full ownership of this guy to Ebonrune heart

I accept this tribute! I will give him prime feed and brushings!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:08 am
I, Rein_Carnation will be co-owning Melody x Cotton Candy's basket with Naru

Co-Ownership Terms of Contract

1. Both owners will have rights to display rights (ie sig and teepee)
2. Rein will have the roleplay/plot rights
3 The potential mate must be discussed and agreed to by both parties. That way the decision is positive and won't cause disagreements in the future.
4. If a breeding occurs, each owner will discuss the whereabouts of baskets.
5 In the event of either party leaving Gaia permanently, the other party shall fully become the owner.
6. Any other agreements must be met by both parties before final decisions are made.

Naru_Uchiha007

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:09 am
Rein_Carnation
I, Rein_Carnation will be co-owning Melody x Cotton Candy's basket with Naru

Co-Ownership Terms of Contract

1. Both owners will have rights to display rights (ie sig and teepee)
2. Rein will have the roleplay/plot rights
3 The potential mate must be discussed and agreed to by both parties. That way the decision is positive and won't cause disagreements in the future.
4. If a breeding occurs, each owner will discuss the whereabouts of baskets.
5 In the event of either party leaving Gaia permanently, the other party shall fully become the owner.
6. Any other agreements must be met by both parties before final decisions are made.

Naru_Uchiha007

I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:04 pm
DeeJaye
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Deejaye, Co-ownership rights to Poof-poof in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of (Can be with a purewalker or with a non-purewalker, don't care!)

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Deejaye's breeding is complete, either Deejaye or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else

Deejaye
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun! I don't have any rights to it!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Deejaye break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming

Mindsend
-Has RP and Teepee Rights
-Control over remaining breedings
-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason.
-CAN: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder or Charming
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed him when Deejaye isn't already entered.
agreeeeed

Breaking to temp-coown with someone a little more active under the "-Mindsend has the right to cancel the co-ownership at any time for any reason." Ruling of this agreement. Should you show back up at some point I will be more than happy to reinstate at a later date if they are available.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:38 pm
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to Poof-poof in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of for the sake of genetic diversity

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Nyoko's breeding is complete, either Nyoko or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else (though as shown in agreement, Mind can break at any time for any reason)

Nyoko
- Gets FULL CONTROL over One breeding and does not require Mindsend's approval for their choice in Partner - Have fun! I don't have any rights to it!
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed them as long as it doesn't interfere with any of Nyoko's breedings  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:38 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to Poof-poof in a temporary co-ownership Specifically so they can use a single breeding to attempt to get a solitary breeding off of for the sake of genetic diversity

Both
-Get Signature Rights
-- Once Nyoko's breeding is complete, either Nyoko or Mindsend will break the agreement and return full ownership to Mindsend so she can gift another breeding entirely to someone else (though as shown in agreement, Mind can break at any time for any reason)

Nyoko
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.

Mindsend
- CAN enter him into breedings or breed them as long as it doesn't interfere with any of Nyoko's breedings

Agreed!  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:01 pm

Co-Ownership Agreement between one over three and Kitsune Mistress Nyoko for Noodle.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and RP ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Noodle into RP contests. His personality does not need to remain consistent between both owners' entries.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Noodle in their teepee.

Breeding
- Both owners have full breeding rights.
- Breedings do not need to occur in any specific order.
- Neither owner needs permission from the other when choosing breeding partners.
- While both owners have the option to co-own or gift any baskets they receive from their own breedings with their co-owner, this is not required. It is an option they can choose as part of their full control over that breeding.

Life Altering Decisions
- All life altering decisions (lifemating, bonding to a familiar, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners.

Ownership Rights
- one over three's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko may give up her ownership portion to one over three but cannot transfer it to someone else without one over three's permission.
- one over three can revoke the co-ownership at any time, and upon revocation full ownership of Noodle will transfer back to him.
- In the event anything happens to one over three, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko can take full ownership of Noodle with confirmation from the staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:01 pm
Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Co-Ownership Agreement between one over three and Kitsune Mistress Nyoko for Noodle.

Display, Contest, and Roleplaying Rights
- Both owners have full display/sig rights and RP ability.
- Both owners have the right to enter Noodle into RP contests. His personality does not need to remain consistent between both owners' entries.
- Both owners have the right to display and host stats for Noodle in their teepee.

Breeding
- Both owners have full breeding rights.
- Breedings do not need to occur in any specific order.
- Neither owner needs permission from the other when choosing breeding partners.
- While both owners have the option to co-own or gift any baskets they receive from their own breedings with their co-owner, this is not required. It is an option they can choose as part of their full control over that breeding.

Life Altering Decisions
- All life altering decisions (lifemating, bonding to a familiar, etc) are to be discussed and agreed upon between both owners.

Ownership Rights
- one over three's ownership portion cannot be canceled or revoked for any reason.
- Kitsune Mistress Nyoko may give up her ownership portion to one over three but cannot transfer it to someone else without one over three's permission.
- one over three can revoke the co-ownership at any time, and upon revocation full ownership of Noodle will transfer back to him.
- In the event anything happens to one over three, Kitsune Mistress Nyoko can take full ownership of Noodle with confirmation from the staff.

yup!  

one over three

Feline Cat

hyperbiblious

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:07 pm
I am doing a full ownership transfer of Anatola Erysol from myself, hyperbiblious, to Regal Renegade. All rights now belong to Regal.

”Regal Renegade”
Sorry for taking so long ladybird!

Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games