Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley made it out onto the pitch with a small frown, hand reaching back to ruffle her newly-cropped hair for the umpteenth time. She couldn't help but think that having such short hair would be a blessing, at least when she was playing. Nothing sucked more than getting a ponytail in your mouth because the wind decided to blow weird. She approached the table where the forms were sitting out, glancing around to find Kiery talking to Maisie. That meant Maisie was probably their vice captain, she bet, which was fine with her. She didn't dislike Maisie. Didn't like her, either, but as she very much didn't dislike her, which was about as good as it got with Charley, unless you were Ariel. The fourth year filled out her form, then went to go stretch. Hopefully the team had a good year; looking around, there seemed to be a lot of younger students. It'd be an interesting season, to be sure.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                          Character's Name: Charlotte Jenkins
                                          House: Ravenclaw
                                          Year: Fourth
                                          Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                          Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                          Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever?

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw team
                                                                What am I doing? Trying out
                                                                What am I thinking? This is going to be so weird when I'm here again next year.

Tyler got down to the pitch and looked around before he made a beeline for Kiery. Grabbing the form, he filled it out and looked around to see if he could spot someone from his original year. Which, as usual, he didn't. Technically he was the only seventeen year old on the pitch. Shaking his head, he proceeded to give Kiery the form and wait until tryouts started.

Username: Winsome Fey
                                                                Character's Name: Tyler Blade
                                                                House: Ravenclaw
                                                                Year: 6th
                                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 5
                                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                                Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery was obviously relieved that Maisie had agreed, and actually pretty pleased with her enthusiasm. She grinned at the younger girl. "I'm sure you'll do a great job," she said. "Honestly I feel like half your job will be just elbowing me when I call one of the balls the wrong thing." She giggled a little at that, then looked around at the crowd that'd gathered. For Ravenclaw, it was a fairly decent turnout, honestly. Relieved that she had enough people to pad out her reserves on top of the main team, she started looking over the forms, trying to figure out how she wanted to go about everything. Once she had a plan, she went over it with her new vice captain really quickly, then went to address the team.

spaceShe jumped up and down and waved a bit to get everyone's attention, then blushed, because she'd probably looked like a crazy person. Oh, well. Not like she hadn't been called crazy basically her whole life, anyway.
                                                  "Hey, everybody! Looks like we're basically ready to get started, so if I could have your attention, please!" Once it looked like everyone had turned to her, she blushed slightly, rocking from one foot to the other nervously. "Uh, okay, so, uh, I'm Kiery Hemlock, for anyone new, I'm your team captain. This over here is Maisie Thorburn, your vice captain. So, uh. You know, we're the bosses around here." Another nervous giggle. "Uh, anyway. So, what we're going to do is, I'm going to lead you all in some stretches, uh, yoga, actually, to get everybody warmed and limbered up, then we're going to run some laps, then fly some laps. Then I'll be assigning teams for a scrimmage match." She knew that normally, instructions were given all at once. But, she couldn't help but think that if people were worried about remembering their team, they would forget what they were doing in the moment.

spaceTrue to her word, Kiery led the team in a basic sun salutation exercise, testing it out to see how it worked for everybody. It didn't seem to be a problem for anyone, so she figured it might be a good thing to start practices with. Then there were the laps, with her waiting in the middle of the pitch on her broom for everybody to finish up. Once they'd all joined her, she ran through her plan in her head before sharing it.
                                                  "Okay, first! I'm going to release the snitch, and Sonora, Edgar, and Nico are all going to try to catch it. You guys aren't playing on any teams, you're just against each other. Everyone else will be divided into two teams for a scrimmage. Blue team is going to be Tyler as keeper, Leah and Lillith as chasers, and Jonah as beater. Bronze team will be Sam as keeper, Iggy and Eirian as chasers, and Charley as beater. Play like you would a normal game. Remember who's on your team!" She hoped no one thought she was dumb for telling them to remember that; it wasn't like it was without reason, she'd seen people go after their own teammates before because they forgot who they were. Instructions given, she released the snitch and the bludgers, then went to the center of the pitch to toss up the Quaffle.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

CatWaffle rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 9, 2, 10, 6, 3, 1, 3, 3, 1 Total: 48 (10-100)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:20 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

"That fluff demon wanted me not to wear my shark socks so I had to chase and corner the cat" Iggy said just before the captain called the meeting. Iggy was cool with the yoga and felt good and limber. Upon toss up and ever the eager eagle went for the toss up

Position: bronze chaser
                                                              AC: 13
                                                              Modifiers: +3 steal/score +1 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null
                                                              null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:26 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico didn't mind the yoga. It helped him get limber and relax. He was eager to have the game distract him. He was off and searching for gold.

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Julian Galaksylph

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar began his search on Kiery's cue, striving not to disappoint the captain by doing his best.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .22. (spotted)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
addaellis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

addaellis

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:30 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

Deciding Jonah would be okay for the day if he said so, Sonora joined her teammates in stretching. She turned attentively towards Kiery and Maisie as they got started, feeling the summer fade into excitement for the new year of Quidditch.

Then Kiery had announced the teams, and Sonora was bouncing as soon as she finished talking. "Jonah, I'mabeplaying a seeker!" she whisper-squealed, shaking his shoulders a little with excitement. It was just for practice, but she was excited nonetheless. "And you'll be able to put your beater observations to good use! Stay safe and good luck!"

Once in the sky, she waved over to Edgar and Nico in friendly salute before focusing on the task at hand and starting to search for the snitch.
Total roll: 20 = spotted

Stats:
Modifiers: +3 to spotting the snitch, +1 to catching (17+ to spot, 21+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

”Trickblues”

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:59 pm
Hey guys dice rolling is broken so we'll be running tryouts in Barton Town.

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Fuzzymelonlord

Winsome Fey

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

Kungfudemoness

addaellis

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 6, 1, 4, 2, 9, 6, 4, 9, 2 Total: 47 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image
                                                Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƤƲƦЄƁԼƠƠƊ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith grimaced as she heard the lineups and bit the inside of her cheek. Okay, so she wasn't getting beater during tryouts. Maybe that meant that she was going to get it if they do another scrimmage? She sure hoped so. Going up on her broom, she concentrated on getting to the quaffle.

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: +2 to everything +0 to Scoring and Stealing
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                Final Roll: --
                                                -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to mess this up...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                Sunny came home with a vengeance

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:23 pm
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy barely got the quaffle but he did not rest before he was off toward the goal

Position: bronze chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +3 steal/score +1 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Total roll:
                                                              posts to goal
                                                              1/3

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

null
                                                              null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:26 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was annoyed he hadn't seen it but the others did. he continued the search.

AC: 14 (+1EXP)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Julian Galaksylph

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley considered her options for a moment, then decided to start with Jonah. He was trying out to play her same position, after all, so she better test his skills.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxBRONZE TEAM BEATERxxx
                                          AC: 17
                                          Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                          Lives:

Aiming At: Jonah
                                          Final Roll: 26 HIT I am so sorry Trick omg

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

Trickblues

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

Snitch spotted, Sonora dove after the small golden ball.

I think I'm allowed to post now? Let me know if I ought to have waited for anyone...

Total roll: --
Chasing: 1/3

Stats:
Modifiers: +3 to spotting the snitch, +1 to catching (17+ to spot, 21+ to catch)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

”Trickblues”

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Sixth Year Chaser
Sixteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Leah listened to Kiery before heading off to do her laps. Heading off she made a mental note of who would be on her team. When done she got into position and prepared herself. Iggy and Lillith went for the quaffle, Iggy getting a hold of the ball. Leah quickly went after him hoping to get the quaffle back for her team.

Company : Ravenclaw… Blue team

OOC : Blue Team - Chaser
                                                Stealing / Passing: Iggy - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: 8 (fail)
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Teams :
                                                Blue Team
                                                Keeper : Tyler
                                                Chasers : Leah and Lillith
                                                Beater : Jonah

Bronze Team
                                                Keeper : Sam
                                                Chasers : Iggy and Eirian
                                                Beater : Charley

Seekers : Sonora, Edgar, and Nico

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Trickblues rolled 20-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Fall 2043 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Status: Ouch!

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The yoga wouldn’t have been so dreadful if Jonah hadn’t come to the realization he had the flexibility of a turtle. He supposed it might have something to do with him always being hunched over a book or a game like his sister often nagged, but he hadn’t really paid her much mind until today. ‘I really ought to try and get some exercise more often…’ Stretches were much easier sitting. Standing, he could barely get his fingers past his knees!

His embarrassment was gone almost as soon as it had come when Sonora started bouncing excitedly and shaking him. He laughed and lightly shoved her off with a “Go get ‘em!” before getting on his broom and taking off—only to nearly be shot back to the ground as soon as he was up. A bludger collided with his left knee and he yelped from both the sudden pain and shock of his broom losing control, but he managed to pull it back together. That would definitely leave a bruise though!

No sense in worrying about it now, he was determined to prove himself this year. He chased after the nearest bludger, and seeing Iggy had the quaffle, he shot it in his direction, quietly urging the bludger to hit.

OOC:
Position: Blue Beater
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots, +1 EXP, (-1 HURT)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 0 (WOWWW), MISS
kungfudemoness

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games