Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:11 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx šš…šš’šššš˜šš–šš’šš› š™½šš’ššŒšš˜šš•šš’xxx
ā™¦ Third Year Slytherin ā™¦ Half-Blood Heir ā™¦ Reserved Keeper ā™¦xxxxx

User Image

xxxxįµ‚įµ‰Ė”į¶œįµ’įµįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‰į¶°įµˆ įµ’į¶  įµ‰Ź³įµƒĖ¢Ė’ į¶¤į¶œįµ‰ Ź°įµƒĖ¢ įµįµ‰Ė”įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ‡įµƒį¶œįµ įµ—įµ’ Ė”į¶¤į¶ įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“°įµ’į¶°įµ‰ įµŹø įµ—į¶¤įµįµ‰ įµƒį¶°įµˆ Ė¢įµ‰Ź³įµ›įµ‰įµˆ įµŹø Ė¢įµ‰į¶°įµ—įµ‰į¶°į¶œįµ‰Ė’ įµˆŹ³įµ‰Ė¢Ė¢ įµįµ‰ įµ˜įµ– įµƒį¶°įµˆ Ź·įµƒįµ—į¶œŹ° įµįµ‰ įµˆį¶¤įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“µį¶  į¶¤įµ— į¶ įµ‰įµ‰Ė”Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ įµ—įµƒĖ¢įµ—įµ‰Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ į¶¤įµ— įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ įµį¶¤į¶°įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“°Źøį¶°įµƒĖ¢įµ—Źø įµˆįµ‰į¶œįµƒįµ–į¶¤įµ—įµƒįµ—įµ‰įµˆĖ’ Źøįµ’įµ˜ Ź²įµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµį¶¤įµŹ°įµ— Ė¢įµ‰įµ‰ įµƒ įµŹ°įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ—įµ’į¶°į¶¤įµŹ°įµ—

ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā”‚ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā”‚ā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā”‚ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā”‚ā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆ

Vito thought he saw something but the throbbing from the bludger he took distracted him just enough to make him lose it again. He gritted his teeth and tried to focus.

ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā”‚ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā”‚ā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā”‚ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā”‚ā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā”‚ā•‘ā•‘ā–ˆ

Ė¢Źøį¶œįµ’įµ–Ź°įµƒį¶°įµ—Ė¢ įµ’į¶° įµ›įµ‰Ė”įµ›įµ‰įµ— Ė¢įµ’į¶ įµƒĖ¢ā» į“øįµƒįµ›į¶¤Ė¢Ź° įµįµƒį¶°Ė¢į¶¤įµ’į¶°Ė¢Ė’ įµ›į¶¤į¶°įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ Ź·į¶¤į¶°įµ‰xxxx
                                              į“µ įµƒįµ Ė¢įµ’ įµįµ˜į¶œŹ° įµįµ’Ź³įµ‰ įµ—Ź°įµƒį¶° Ź³įµ’ŹøįµƒĖ”Ė’ Ė¢į¶°įµƒįµ—į¶œŹ° Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ į¶œŹ°įµƒį¶¤į¶° įµƒį¶°įµˆ įµįµƒį¶œįµ‰ Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµ‰Źøįµ‰Ė¢xxxx
                                              į“µį¶  į¶¤įµ— į¶ įµ‰įµ‰Ė”Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ įµ—įµƒĖ¢įµ—įµ‰Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ į¶¤įµ— įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ įµį¶¤į¶°įµ‰xxxx
                                              į““įµ‰Ź³įµ’įµ‰Ė¢ įµƒĖ”Ź·įµƒŹøĖ¢ įµįµ‰įµ— Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³įµ‰įµˆĖ’ įµ‡įµ˜įµ— Źøįµ’įµ˜ įµį¶°įµ’Ź· Ė”įµ‰įµįµ‰į¶°įµˆĖ¢ į¶°įµ‰įµ›įµ‰Ź³ įµˆį¶¤įµ‰xxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green
                                              Position: Seeker
                                              AC: 14
                                              Modifiers: +4 Find, AC, Catch - 1 from damage.
                                              Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                              Lives: [ā˜‘] [ā˜‘] [ā˜’]
                                              19+ to spot, 22+ to catch

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:12 pm
(Darn it, I forgot to roll... again!)  

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

I sold my soul to athree-piece
                                                      And he told me I was holy
                                                      He's got me down on both knees
                                                      But its the devil thats trying to
                                                      Hold me down, hold me down.
                                                      Sneaking out the back door
                                                      Make no sound.

Aimee grinned and reached out a hand to grab the snitch. She believed in herself!.

Position: SILVER Seeker
                                                      AC: 17
                                                      Modifiers: +7 catch/spot
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
ooc:

I'm helpless clinging to a little bit of spine
They rush me telling me I'm running out of time
They shush me, walkingme across a fragile line.
Knock me out Knock me out
Saying that I want more, this is what I live for
I sold my soul to a three piece
And he
told me I was holy
He had me down on both knees

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx šš…šš’šššš˜šš–šš’šš› š™½šš’ššŒšš˜šš•šš’xxx

User Image

xxxxįµ‚įµ‰Ė”į¶œįµ’įµįµ‰ įµ—įµ’ įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ‰į¶°įµˆ įµ’į¶  įµ‰Ź³įµƒĖ¢Ė’ į¶¤į¶œįµ‰ Ź°įµƒĖ¢ įµįµ‰Ė”įµ—įµ‰įµˆ įµ‡įµƒį¶œįµ įµ—įµ’ Ė”į¶¤į¶ įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“°įµ’į¶°įµ‰ įµŹø įµ—į¶¤įµįµ‰ įµƒį¶°įµˆ Ė¢įµ‰Ź³įµ›įµ‰įµˆ įµŹø Ė¢įµ‰į¶°įµ—įµ‰į¶°į¶œįµ‰Ė’ įµˆŹ³įµ‰Ė¢Ė¢ įµįµ‰ įµ˜įµ– įµƒį¶°įµˆ Ź·įµƒįµ—į¶œŹ° įµįµ‰ įµˆį¶¤įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“µį¶  į¶¤įµ— į¶ įµ‰įµ‰Ė”Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ įµ—įµƒĖ¢įµ—įµ‰Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ į¶¤įµ— įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ įµį¶¤į¶°įµ‰
                                              xxxxį“°Źøį¶°įµƒĖ¢įµ—Źø įµˆįµ‰į¶œįµƒįµ–į¶¤įµ—įµƒįµ—įµ‰įµˆĖ’ Źøįµ’įµ˜ Ź²įµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµį¶¤įµŹ°įµ— Ė¢įµ‰įµ‰ įµƒ įµŹ°įµ’Ė¢įµ— įµ—įµ’į¶°į¶¤įµŹ°įµ—

Ugh it was no use Vito had lost all traces of it. He tried to move from a different angle and tried again.

Ė¢Źøį¶œįµ’įµ–Ź°įµƒį¶°įµ—Ė¢ įµ’į¶° įµ›įµ‰Ė”įµ›įµ‰įµ— Ė¢įµ’į¶ įµƒĖ¢ā» į“øįµƒįµ›į¶¤Ė¢Ź° įµįµƒį¶°Ė¢į¶¤įµ’į¶°Ė¢Ė’ įµ›į¶¤į¶°įµ—įµƒįµįµ‰ Ź·į¶¤į¶°įµ‰xxxx
                                              į“µ įµƒįµ Ė¢įµ’ įµįµ˜į¶œŹ° įµįµ’Ź³įµ‰ įµ—Ź°įµƒį¶° Ź³įµ’ŹøįµƒĖ”Ė’ Ė¢į¶°įµƒįµ—į¶œŹ° Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ į¶œŹ°įµƒį¶¤į¶° įµƒį¶°įµˆ įµįµƒį¶œįµ‰ Źøįµ’įµ˜Ź³ įµ‰Źøįµ‰Ė¢xxxx
                                              į“µį¶  į¶¤įµ— į¶ įµ‰įµ‰Ė”Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ įµ—įµƒĖ¢įµ—įµ‰Ė¢ įµįµ’įµ’įµˆĖ’ į¶¤įµ— įµįµ˜Ė¢įµ— įµ‡įµ‰ įµį¶¤į¶°įµ‰xxxx
                                              į““įµ‰Ź³įµ’įµ‰Ė¢ įµƒĖ”Ź·įµƒŹøĖ¢ įµįµ‰įµ— Ź³įµ‰įµįµ‰įµįµ‡įµ‰Ź³įµ‰įµˆĖ’ įµ‡įµ˜įµ— Źøįµ’įµ˜ įµį¶°įµ’Ź· Ė”įµ‰įµįµ‰į¶°įµˆĖ¢ į¶°įµ‰įµ›įµ‰Ź³ įµˆį¶¤įµ‰xxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee cursed as the snitch dodged her attack. But it was still hovering right in front of her. She reached out again to grab it.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      3/3
                                                      1/2
                                                      0-0

ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–‘ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–’ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–“ā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆā–ˆ
ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee grinned as her hand wrapped around the snitch. She cheered for herself before announcing "I caught the snitch!" She shouted. When she had at least a little bit of acknowledgement from her team she released it once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick continued her zooming without any interaction at all. She was at the goal posts now. She grinned and aimed the quaffle towards the hoops and threw. She hoped she got a point!

Position: SILVER Chaser
                                                      AC: 13
                                                      Modifiers: +3 steal/throw (-1 ow)
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      0-0
                                                      3/3

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Essy Ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:19 am

User Image

Vitomir grimmised as the snitch was captured by the older woman. He closed his eyes and took a breath trying to keep cool. He'd do better this time around. Opening his eyes he tried to find the golden ball.

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Team Green

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:45 am
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

Well... This was pretty boring. Savannah hovered in place before the goal posts, examined the dirt under her finger nails and chipped away at the loose piece of skin around cuticles. So far, none of the chasers had bothered with her, and really, she just wanted to scream at Tristan. What the hell was his problem? And why was he avoiding everyone? What did he do? She shook her head, snorted, and tried to focus on the game ahead of her. She barely noticed a second year barrel into the scoring zone. Not until the quaffle was soaring straight for her face and she fumbled to try and catch it.

āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·
Green Keeper
AC: 18

+6 to block
HP: ā• ā• ā• 100%
āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Make no sound.

Aimee gave it a few seconds to disappear before she began seeking it once again.

Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC to hit
                                                      19+ to spot
                                                      22+ to catch
                                                      -/3
                                                      -/2
                                                      0-0

ooc:

And he
told me I was holy

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:59 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

With two fingers pinching his bottom lip together, a sharp whistle rang. From his hovered position over the field, he waved for everyone's attention and shouted. "Alright! Tha's it for the day! Thank you everyone for trying out, if you have the quaffle or snitch, please bring that down to chest. Don't worry about the bludgers, Leon and I will gather those." Slowly, he lead the way back down to the grassy field where the barrels of brooms and the trunk had been set up. "If you need any, I have healing potions by the equipment. Otherwise, that's it. You're all done here. We'll have the positions posted here and in the common room later today. So... get the hell out." Tristan shrugged. No need to play nice anymore, right? They were done.

ā€Oi! What the ********, Tristan!ā€ Savannah touched down from her broom and raced to his side. ā€What happened to you?ā€ But he shook his head and pushed her away.

ā€Shove off,ā€ was all he said before he took back up into the air gathering the rogue cannon balls. She had every intention to stand there and wait for him. But Tristan was sure the layer of sweat and grime would play a bigger factor, making her leave. Sure enough, after fifteen minutes of taking his sweet time with the bludgers, she was long gone.

āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·
                                          Silver Beater
                                          AC: 18

+8 shoot/steal
                                          HP: ā• ā• ā• 100%
                                          Saving:
                                          Aiming:
                                          00 ā€“ 00
                                          āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·āˆ·

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:09 am

Slytherin Quidditch Team

2035-2036

Keeper
Caty Blake

Chasers
Kyson Macclellan
Savannah Hastings
Raymond Yuko

Beaters
Tristan Hastings
Leon McGregor

Seeker
Aimee McHalen

Reserve
Oliver Davis ā€“ Chaser #1
Flick Horne ā€“ Chaser #2
Reyna Whyte ā€“ Beater #1
Kimberly Leon ā€“ Beater #2
Vitomir Nicoli - Seeker

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:38 am
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•ā•

SÉŖxį“›Źœ Yį“‡į“€Ź€ || SŹŸŹį“›Źœį“‡Ź€ÉŖÉ“ Cį“€į“˜į“›į“€ÉŖÉ“ || Bį“‡į“€į“›į“‡Ź€

Leon groaned as he walked onto the pitch, his eyes trained forward as he desperately tried to ignore his latest annoyance. Which, considering the source, was nearly impossible for Leon to do. He hadn't realized just how much Wallis annoyed him until after Wallis started attending school with him, and Leon was forcibly reminded that he and Wallis did not initially get along really well. In fact, had this been during third year, Leon was certain that he'd have screamed at Wallis and threatened to deck him for getting on his nerves. Now, however, Wallis was just as annoying as ever, but Leon didn't feel his usual anger at his brother. Huh, maybe his anger management sessions were working.

Wallis on the other hand didn't look like he was aware that he was being annoying. He just walked along with his brother and held his hands behind his head as he chatted away.
                                              "Quidditch can' be tha' 'ard, wite? I' sounds li' football on brooms ta be 'onest. Ya fink I should try ou' fer my 'ouse's team?"

Leon rolled his eyes. The only reason the Ravenclaw was there at all was because Leon hadn't chased Wallis off as soon as his brother appeared at his table at breakfast, asking him what he was up to. He then gave Wallis a look and gestured toward the sidelines. "I ain' gonna tell ya ta no' try ou' if that's wot yer finkin'. I'm jus' sayin' ya can' try ou' fer Slytherin's 'ouse team. If yer really 'ellbent on tryin' ou', jus' watch wot we're doin' an' make up yer own mind 'bout whether ya wanna play quidditch or no'." Leon crossed his arms as he watched Wallis salute him and run off to sit on the grass. He then turned his attention to the rest of the pitch and started setting up. The only good thing about the whole thing was that Wallis had helped carry down things for tryouts. Leon wasn't about to complain about that.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                              [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                              [b]House:[/b]
                                              [b]Year:[/b]
                                              [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                              [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                              [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                              [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                              [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 19
                                              Modifiers: Hitting Bludgers +7
                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                              Lives: [āœ”] [āœ”] [āœ”] āœ˜
                                              Final Roll: --

Thinking: Why th' bleedin' bells did Wallis 'ave ta come down wiff me?
                                              OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:56 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Sixth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Slytherin Quidditch Team Try-Outs

Despite Raymondā€™s busy schedule he made sure to attend the tryouts for the team. Just because he had a girlfriend doesnā€™t mean he couldnā€™t play Quidditch. Walking onto the pitch with broom in hand he noticed Captain Leon and some Ravenclaw kid. Wallis wasnā€™t it? It was odd seeing Leon in the roll of brother. Walking over to him he took a forum. ā€œMorning, Leon. Hereā€™s hoping we have a smoother season.ā€ He greeted him as he filled out the forum. ā€œYour brother, come to watch?ā€ Raymond asked curiously as he glanced over in the first yearā€™s direction.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                              Character's Name: Raymond Yuko
                                              House: Slytherin
                                              Year: Sixth Year
                                              Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                              Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4 years
                                              Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                              Second Choice Position: Anywhere else you want me I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - -

With: Slytherins... Leon, Wallis

Wearing: Try-Out Clothes

OOC:
                                              Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                              Modifiers: +7 Shooting, +7 AC, +7 Stealing, +5 Blocking (Exp + Flying)
                                              Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                              Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Diamond Wales

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games