Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][1x1] By the Light of the Moon (Past Harry Potter) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:57 pm
Remus groaned and pulled Sirius back to him. "You have no right taking away my warmth like that." He smiled abit and kissed him lovingly. "And the proper greeting is good morning."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 am
Sirius went limp on the bed, in no mood whatsoever for a lesson in manners this early in the morning. "Whatever," he grumbled, trying to get back up again.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm
Remus frowned and let him go. "Sorry." He got up and quickly got dressed. "I'll see you at breakfast then." He was to hurt by the change in Sirius to stay and look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Sirius followed him quickly, catching him just before he got to the Great Hall. "Remus, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. Let's try again, okay? Good morning, Remus my love. I think we should head to breakfast now."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 pm
Remus crossed his arms when Sirius stopped him. When Sirius apologized he dropped his arms though and smiled. "Next please don't grumble at me and try to get away when I kiss you."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:43 pm
Sirius bit back his retort about manner lessons the minute he woke up and kissed Remus. "Deal. Let's go eat."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:44 pm
"Thank you." He kissed him back and walked hand in hand with him to breakfast.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:51 pm
Lily was the first to notice them. "Remus, Sirius," she called. "Where have you guys been? We've been worried sick about you."

((Don't worry. I'll play Lily. biggrin ))  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:18 pm
(Yay! thank you! You gonna see the movie?)

He sat down next to her. "We decided to spend the night alone. We found something out yesterday and needed the night to ourselves to talk about it. Do you want to tell them?" Remus asked Sirius.

James raised an eyebrow. "Is everything ok?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:54 pm
((Oh. My. God. YES!!!! I'm so not kidding when I say I'm a Harry Potter nerd. I love Harry Potter. And this is the first time since the second or third movie I'm truly flipping out about seeing it.))

Sirius shifted uncomfortably. "Well... That depends on your definition of okay. Um... See, Remus was sick yesterday, so we went to see Pomfrey. And she told us... well.. Remus is pregnant," he blurted, running his words together.

Lily was silent as she worked Sirius's words out. "Did you just say... Remus is pregnant," she asked slowly.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:04 pm
(Yeah I'm uber excited because this is the first time I get to go to a midnight showing.)

"Haha Padfoot. Nice try."

Remus rolled his eyes abit. "I'd be careful James sarcasam triggers my morning sickness. But Really I'm pregnant. And you're mum says hi and that she loves you. You're parents agreed to look after the baby while we finish school."

"Wait you're serious?"

"I thought you were a boy Remus."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:16 pm
"Oh, well spotted, Pete," Sirius congratulated sarcastically. "Yes, Moony is a boy. There's some weird mojo going on with his other condition. He was going to go talk to Greyback." The name came out as a very animalistic growl.

"A male were can become pregnant in the event that his partner is also a male," Lily recited as if from a text book.  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:36 pm
Remus gave Sirius' hand a little squeeze. "Siri please be nice." He pouted abit to his boyfriend. He looked at his other friends. "But Lily's right."

"Is it your's Sirius?" James asked wondering.

But that made Remus mad. "Of course it's his. Why would you even ask that James?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 pm
"W-well, he was asking because of what happened with Malfoy," Peter clarified.

Sirius growled at Peter. "Shut up," he hissed. "The kid is mine. He's only a month along, so of course it's mine."  

edluver1992

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 pm
Remus rested his head on Sirius' shoulder. "Besides he's my mate. The chances of this happening were so slim with him it would be near impossible for that slime to get me pregnant. I just would have hoped to atleast avoid the doubt from my friends."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games