Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:11 am
Yura looked concered."I don't like the sound of that giggle he made."She squirmed away from Brai.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 am
Brai clapped his hands and something long and pole-like formed between them. "hehehehe! Scarlet look! I caught a souuuuuuuul!" a wailing could be heard coming from the long pole between his hands." he let go of the pole and the wailing stopped. A glow formed around the pole and it changed into the shape of an elf. "hehehehe. I have a puppet! Ryuu. I bet my puppet is better than all of yours put together!" Turning his attention to the puppet elf, Brai waved his hands, a burning pattern formed in the air before the elf, then shot into the puppet. "hehehe... he's all mine now..." jumping up to sit on the fully grown elf's shoulders, Brai ordered the puppet to walk forwards. The two walked around behind Brai's sheild, with Brai pulling faces and shouting insults at Ryuu.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:29 pm
Ryuu sighed, "What a pest that child is..." he said it in a bored way.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:41 pm
Scarlet clenched her jaw as she felt the burning on her legs. She quickly muttered a spell and all the water around even in the plants came toward her and stopped it. She stood in a puddle of dark blue like water and it began to swirl around her. Then a wall fromed in front of her. Suddenly sharp spear like poles of ice shot at Ryuu the speed incredibly fast. Almost the speed of light. Scarlet then quickly followed after knowing that Ryuu would dodge or counter her attack. She appeared behind him and thrust her sword toward his lower back.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 pm
Ryuu spun and flipped gracefully. Easily dodging the sharp poles and swords he countered by melting into the ground.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:19 pm
"Ugh this is why i hate such cheap swords." Scarlet snapped her fingers and her costume made sword appeared in her hands. She smiled and charged him again her sword pulsating again. The electricla impulses from before were now swirling around Ryuu, its intentions was to cause his nervous to go crazy.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:19 pm
Brai giggled and ordered the puppet to walk out of the barrier, him still sitting on it's shoulders. "You hate cheap swords? I hate cheap tricks. Melting is easy." with another giggle, the Puppet and Brai melted into a puddle floating in the air. Then it dropped and melted into the ground. His giggles could still be heard even if you couldn't see him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:43 pm
Ryuu was a few miles from Scarlet, undetectable. "If this is her being serious, maybe I should just take the thing and leave." he sighed. He reappeared behind Scarlet placing his hand on her back and quickly before she could react, muttered a spell. The necklace appeared and he grabbed it and disappeared into swirling leaves. Once disappeared he made sure her necklace was a real and not a copy. He put it on and it came into one with his own.

(( Just dont counter it, the fight was getting boring...))

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:51 pm
((Uh i wont counter the attack but i just wont let you take the necklace. That is like the number one thing to her that she would never let anyone ever touch))

Scarlet watched him disappear and tried to shake off his attack. She chuckled as she counted down and then the fake necklace he took exploded. "Yeah like i'd let you take the necklace...come on Ryuu do you honestly think that was the real one?" Scarlet still had the real one...in fact it was in her heart and her heart was protected by a barrier. So the only way he could take the necklace would be killing her. Which would not happen. Scarlet looked at Brai, "Do you think I should stop playing games with him?" She chuckled and snapped her fingers. Magic strans left from his disappearing appeared. She took a hold of them and yanked on them forcing him to come back. "Now i guess i should stop messing with you and simply kill you. Your presence is getting very sickening and annoying."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:53 pm
Brai rolled in the air, having come back out of the ground during Ryuu's attack. The puppet had his head turned upwards at him as though watching to make sure he didn't fall. Rolling onto his stomach, Brai said. "Kill the pig, stuff the pig! then I can have a new toy!" He clapped his hands and the puppet elf, exploded into a fiery ball. Once the flames from the explosion died down, a fiery demon stood in it's place. "Do you think he looks better like this? I do... what about you Ryuu?" he asked, following the strands of magic with his eyes.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:53 pm
Ryuu sighed as the strands connecting to him burned off, he had rage now. He had ignored the blast as if it where wind. "The fact that first of all, you think that killing me is like playing with me is sickening. The only thing sickening is you and your pet. Now the fact that your pitiful mistake of a battle is in fact a 'game' to you, is just sad. Now you try puppetry. Scarlet, you attempt of immortality, and your overestimation in yourself is just sad. I will end this." He then let his strings fall, he would use sorcery. He ran at her as blood ran through his arm and a sharp 10 foot spear appeared still attached to a hole in his arms. One appeared at both. He know ignored Brai completely. His comments are very immature, he wants fear ill show him. he thought. He ran fast, almost at the speed of sound.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:00 pm
Brai giggled and ordered the fire demon that he puppetted* to move to where Ryuu was about to run through, directly before Scarlet. The demon solidified enough that the man wouldn't run through him straight away, but he was still almost completely fire.

*is puppetted even a word? 0.o  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 pm
Scarlet smirked and as the spear came at her she jumped up and placed her hand on it. She was doing a hand stand on the pole and used it as leverage. "All the things you just said Ryuu...i have no idea what you are talking about.." She chuckled and strings appear coming out of her fingers. The strings attached to the ground and as she yanked on it huge stone like bodies appeared...at least 3 of them. They were at least 9 feet tall. "You want to see my puppetry...ok." She smiled and landed on a bolder a couple feet away from Ryuu. As she moved her arms and fingers the stone puppets moved. They ran toward Ryuu and as they did Scarlet muttered something and a dark red glowing light went down the strings and on to the puppets. The puppets were covered by the dark red aura and swords appeared in there hands and there bodies were now covered in a strong iron armor. Now it would take a lot more to destroy them. "I'll be the one ending this Ryuu..." She smirked as the three avoided the spear and surrounded Ryuu. They were quick to thurst there 5 feet swords at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Ryuu held his hands out and muttered a spell and they crumpled. The land changed to water, over 5000 miles outward. Basically the continent, he stood on the water. "You think your so great. Sad." he sighed.  

Perverted Juicebox

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm
She smiled and the soldiers became solid again and as she moved the strings they charged again. They moved so quickly that in a blink of an eye they were already standing in front of Ryuu their swords coming down at him. She knew that he would probaby dodge it so she herself muttered a spell and the water around him swirled on his legs and became ice...solid ice. "Even if you escape the ice you wont escape the blows..." she muttered to herself. and watched closely.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games