Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:14 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ok." he smiled with a sigh as he was relieved of that duty by Ishi-san. Thankfully, he wasn't left to that task because no one would have any idea who he was. He had this strange feeling he would have been thrown out like some fan that snuck in back. Well, right now, he kind of felt like that under all the bright lights and people swarming about working on the show. " Yeah...this is....a labyrinth indeed."

Since he was with Narcissus, no one questioned him but he did get looks. It was a good thing he had his bag with him so he could sort of look like a professional something even if they didn't know what that something was. Being back here, he didn't really feel like one of the bunch but he listened as Narcissus navigated backstage as any pro might.

Michi slipped inside to the slew of people waiting for Narcissus with makeup, clothes, wings....It was incredible. "Wow. That costume looks...great. Oh I'm sure that you'll look...good...better than good."

Nikki smiled and winked as he looked up from a list of items, "Narcissus-san is going to look like a... God! Well, a Demon God... something like that." Then he patted the seat before him with a flamboyant whirl just before the pat, "There you are! Narcissus-san, we've got your seat all ready. Hop on in and will get the Magic started!"

"I''ve heard that Shou's mystery designer is somewhere backstage but I'll be damned if I can find the person!" Nikki pouted just a bit as the Stylist swarmed on Narcissus' hair, nails etc...once he sat down.

But then Nikki looked up at Michi, "My my my beautiful. Where did you come from. And Oh no! You can't wear that...cheap suit. Oh good lord. Its...its...out of Fashion! Oh my, Narcissus, while their prettying up your face I'm going to put this boy in some suitable clothes. It's going to be an hour or so before you're ready for me anyway. Mmm...and did Ishi-san dress properly for tonight??"

Michi blinked as he was whisked to the back of Naricissus' dressing room for his own unexpected transformation. "Wait...hey um... I'm only the Physical therapist. And umm...this suit is a couple year old but my salary doesn't let me buy..."

"No excuses." Nikki placed a finger on Michi's lips effectively shutting him up. Oh yes, Nikki wanted to do more than just clean up the canvas...he wanted to paint it...play with it and....well yes. he wanted to give Michi a look to die for.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:28 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....bad habits

"Good. I'm glad to hear that you're confident. But being just a little nervous is probably alright. I know most stars have a few moments of nerves before performing. Once you get on stage it all goes away." he smirked right back and then looked up as the car stopped.

"Oh that's right." he grinned and poked the star in the shoulder. "That was a fine job you did there. Maybe I should make you my secretary." Of course, he was joking but he idea had an amusing appeal. "Oh wait, I'm suppose to learn about Music..you're not suppose to learn how to do office work."

Then he paused as he slipped out of the car, "Mm...I do need to speak with Nezumi. And check on Chiyou-kun. I guess I'll have my dress suit brought here for tonight so I can get the work done here. Good luck, Nakai. I'll be watching you tonight!"

He waved as he walked off. Then started searching for Nezumi or Chiyou. Whichever, he found first. One of them probably was getting into trouble somewhere.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nikki... you're being a bit over dramatic, ne?" Akihiko asked as he sat down in the makeup chair, allowing stylists to descend on him like vultures on carrion.
It was... an odd mental image...
The young Koyasu pictured it strangely... himself broken and bleeding... the stylist transforming into grotesque tengu-like creatures...
Blinking, he shook himself out of that depressing thought and, instead, focused on what Nikki and Michi were discussing behind him.
"Nikki... don't bother Shou-san in regards to his designer. It irks the s**t out of him." the musician spoke with a smirk. "In fact... that's a surefire way to get yourself on his personal blacklist."
Closing his eyes, Narcissus just let the stylists go to work, hardly seeming to even mind their buzzing about him. Until Nikki mentioned Izzy and Michi however.
Laughing, the musician smirk mischievous. "Nikki, Ishi is certainly NOT dressed for the occasion... and as for Michi-kun... well... I doubt he'll mind a new sit... will you, Michi-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:43 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Oh well I wouldn't want to be on his blacklist." Nikki answered with a pout. He was always a bit more dramatic than most so his pout continued until Michi distracted him.

Michi stood there and blinked as Nikki took his bag and started to guide the man to another chair close by. "Uh...umm.... Ok. I'm guessing I should give up now and let Nikki-san do his thing." Michi knew when it was best to just go with the flow because obviously Narcissus was having fun.

Nikki laughed with a trill, "I'm going to make you look like a super star! This will be so much fun!" He pulled out his tray with all sorts of stylist tools. "That hair is so...so..out of fashion. Pretty but...to long for your gorgeous face." Nikki practically bounced leaving Michi perplexed in his chair as the man took over and started to give him an...EXTREME MAKEOVER.

Nikki hummed as he worked along, "Narcissus-san, I'll take care of Ishi's look right away. We really should update his wardrobe since he needs a new one anyway. I think if he's let loose on his own he might go to the department store again alone to buy clothes."

Once the makeup and hair stylists were finished, the costumers slipped in and started the slow task of dressing the Demon. It was easy for Akihiko to feel the perfection in the materials that he was stepping into. They didn't feel heavy but notably light enough for him to act and sing in. His jewelry laid out for his fingers, throat and arms were silver and had hellish visions upon them as if they were personally picked for the scene.

Nikki then glanced back at Narcissus, "The costume is brilliant eh? I love that person's craftsmanship. The jewelry was also sent by Shou's designer through a courier. I was told that you are to pick the pieces to wear. And I've been told that Shou's designer had provided the materials for the second wing set that you're going to wear tonight. Since Shou was complaining that the first set was too heavy made by the effects crew."

Michi stared as Nikki changed his look to the point that he was almost gapping at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe he could look like that. Once Nikki put him into a suit then topped him with a hat, Nikki turned him to Narcissus-san and said, "Do you approve?"

Nikki then walked over and adjusted a couple of things on Narcissus' attire while they were strapping on his boots.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your eyes and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:04 pm

"'Tsk..." Narcissus clicked his tongue against his teeth in an annoyed fashion. "Ishi has no sense of style. I'll be damned if I let him go to a department store. Not if he's going to be around me all day and night. The media will eat him alive."
Of course... the young Koyasu didn't notice his slip of the tongue with 'and night'... mainly because he was too focused, by this point, on admiring the clothing adorning his arms and body, feeling the lightness... the sheer beauty, of the costume.
"Sugoi desu ne..." he found himself whispering, starting at the outfit in the mirror.
Hell, the musician hadn't even gotten to the jewelery yet... so transfixed with the outfit itself!
At least... til Nikki revealed Michi.
Turning around, while the stylist messed with his boots, Akihiko smirked, "Of course I approve. You're quite sexy, Michi-kun." he teased.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I know. I know. Ishi-kun is such a difficult man sometimes. I'd give him a discount if he'd let me put him into something better. I think you'd have better luck keeping him from making a trip to the department store!" Nikki laughed as he watched Narcissus looking in the mirror.

"I'm at least affordable. I don't think Shou's designer would be so much." Nikki's eyes glimmered as he stared at the clothes. They really did look excellent on Narcissus as if someone knew every curve and muscle on the man. Nikki was a bit envious but there was little he could do so far to find out who the mystery person was.

Michi then looked down at himself and back up at Narcissus. A smile finally revealing itself on his lips. "You think so?" Michi was just a wee bit embarrassed but he did have a new job and maybe this look was appropriate for that? "So you expecting me to dress like this for work every day?"

Nikki blinked and licked his lips, "Oh Michi-kun, of course you should. Shouldn't he? Every day for work and all your time off too. I think you look good enough to eat! Of course, Narcissus-san also looks good enough to..eat. Those pants sure fit well on you." Nikki's eyes were drawn to Narcissus' butt like a hawk staring at a delicious treat. "You know, you'll catch your manager's attentions like that. He sure stared at all the pants we put on Nakai-san the other day while, I was fitting him. I think he's got a thing for nice....pants."

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 am
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou happily did as he was told, heading straight for his dressing room, shutting the door quietly behind himself.
He hadn't been assigned a makeup artist. He did that for himself, usually. He wasn't so top-billing or high fashion that he required such, anyhow.
His wardrobe had been brought into his room as requested, each piece hand made for the young stars tastes by a local fashion stylist.
No, none of it was as snazzy and stylish as what Narcissus or Shou might have, but it looked very, very good on the boy.
Taking down a pair of red leather pants, Chiyou slipped them on, the leather fitting itself tightly against his lithe frame, giving him a more grown-up look, to be sure.
For his shirt, a red silk and taffeta button up over a red fishnet top that had sparkles woven into the material. The button-up shirt, he put on over his arms and shoulders and left tied around his midsection, giving him a hint of his old youthful style, and leaving his belly exposed.
Sitting down in front of the mirror, he looked at himself and smiled.
"Really wish you would change your mind, Ruki..." he said to himself, a wistful look on his face as he began to put on powder and eye liner.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"There's always energy when it comes to a performance!" the violinist declared matter-of-factly, as though he were stating that there 'was always room for jello' or something.
Sitting in the limo, riding along, Ryuukaze couldn't help but fidget a bit. He was in the zone, totally ready, and couldn't wait to get out on the stage.
Even so, he still found the time to reach over and take Naoko by the hand, giving it a squeeze as he smiled at his lover, letting him know that he was happy, and that they were going to have a great night.
After tonight, they were so going to have a great vacation as well.
The world had begun to work in perfect harmony for Ryu and his angel.
Hopefully, it would stay that way.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Hiroki saying that he'd be watching... only added a bit more pressure.
It was one thing to be doing your boss...
Something else entirely when he was going to pay extra attention to how you did your job...
Once Asato was gone, Nakai sighed and closed his eyes, just letting himself calm down and get mentally prepared for the controlled chaos he was about to face.

Ten minutes later, the musician was in his own room, getting touched up by a rather shy woman who seemed to be enjoying playing with his hair a bit too much.

Was he ready?
Certainly he'd been working hard on the songs...
Self doubts...
He was usually one cocky and confident little b*****d but right now... well... he just wanted to get through the night and prove to his peers that he actually could stand against them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Perhaps I should just make an appointment for Ishi with you for a fitting now, hmm?" Akihiko teased before trying to focus again. "On my budget, you'd both be affordable. You don't think I'm going to make Ishi buy his own clothes, do you?" the musician gave Nikki a wounded look. "How heartless do you think I am, Nikki-san?"
Sighing, Narcissus focused on himself in the mirror for another moment... he just couldn't help it!
"Of course I think so, Michi-kun." the musician was speaking, his blue gaze flitting between himself in the mirror... and his therapist in the mirror. "If you're going to be around me, hell around any Ohayou employees... you need to look professional. This look suits you. I'll see if I can convince ojisan to give you a signing bonus on your contract, that way you can go to Nikki-san and get a new wardrobe. I'm surprised he's put up with Izzy's clothes this long." Narcissus teased, smirking just a tad. "Nikki-san... I'm not a pastry."
Turning slightly, Akihiko's gaze glinted as he listened to the designer's words. "Pantsu ne? That doesn't surprise me. What man in this business doesn't like a well shaped a** in tight pants?"
Teasing...
Always teasing...
That was just how Narcissus seemed to be 99% of the time...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:28 pm

At first, Naoko was completely oblivious to Ryu grabbing his hand.
But after the squeeze, amber eyes focused over on his akuma and the blond smiled slightly. "We're both going to make Shou-san proud that he hired us, Ryu-kun. We'll blow the whole ******** audience away, ne?" the pianist asked, his smile turning to a cocky smirk. "In fact..." but that smirk faltered slightly, NAKO biting his lip for a moment as if uncertain. Then that smirk was back. "In fact, I intend to give even Narcissus-san's skills a run for their money tonight. He won't know what hit him."
The mere thought that he could be a rival with the Ohayou man when it make to the ivory keys... was a dream he'd had for while now.
Tonight... he'd be tested.
Even though Narcissus wasn't going to play the piano, he was still going to be on the same stage.
He would hear everything Naoko had to give...
And the musician would either respect that skill... or be unaffected by it.
Naoko was hoping for the former.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 am
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Nikki laughed, "Alright, how about next week? Drag him down to my store and I'll give him a look that will keep that naughty smile on your face." But then he winked and said, "Oh you're not heartless...trouble but not heartless. And you shouldn't let Ishi-kun buy his own clothes. I've seen his closet! He used to wear so much cooler clothes when he worked for Indy. You should have seen them. Quite a rebel! Ah...But you know, working for Ohayou is...different. And well its difficult to tell my good friend to throw his wardrobe away. Speaking of which!..." He pulled out wallet and thumbed through it contents. "Ah I almost forgot, Ishi-kun's birthday is just around the corner!! Oh and see, here's a picture of Me and Ishi-kun a several years ago when Indie was a viable company. Ah those were the days."

Leaning forward he showed Narcissus a photo of him and Izzy in front of Indie's main stairway into the offices. Both dressed in hot sports jackets and well cut pants with sun glasses on throwing peace signs to the camera. Nikki smirked a little, "We took this one after the two bands he was managing broke into the top 10 in the Oricon charts. We got so drunk that night!"

He stared at the photo and then seemed thoughtful, "I should make him something this year. Last year, I got him some fuzzy heated slippers he kept eying at Yodobashi Camera."

----

Michi tilted his head and watched his...client...mm...no...friend that probably was a better word...well both...look in the mirror. Maybe he couldn't help but watch those blue eyes especially when he was being so thoughtful. "Alright, if you can arrange that, you can have me night and day wearing these...types of clothes at work. I can't deny how comfortable this one Nikki-san has put me in." But then Michi just had to chuckle, "Ishi-san is a stubborn man when he wants to be according to my mother anyway. But I bet from how much he works, he probably didn't have time to spare for himself. Seems like he was only concerned about your well being when I arrived that first day."

----

Then, Nikki pouted and threw Naricissus a disappointed look, "But...But...Oh...but you'd be such a delicious tart! " Yes, Nikki liked to tease back and play. He knew he'd not get anywhere with it but it still was fun. And still, Nikki caught that glint wondering what sort of meaning he could capture from the gaze and the comments there after, "He specifically likes the tight leather ones...And I do have to say Nakai's a** fits into pantsu quite well. Ah..I'm so lucky right now!"

----

For the most part, all Michi could do was smirk and watch the fashion designer flirt with Narcissus. It was hard not to like Nikki because the man had an outrageous open personality that just screamed gay and happy to be that way...thank you. He could actually see how Ishi-san meshed in with some people after hearing small stories about the man. For a brief moment, Michi felt relaxed in the backstage and in a weird way, part of this unique 'family' of sorts.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:50 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

Hiroki was actually pleased when he saw the various Ohayou trucks sporting a variety of banners for their stars. It was like a giant ad campaign in the back lot of the Charity Hall. He wondered how many people would actually see these gorgeous displays but then as he look further he saw a few of Smash and various other Studios that had earlier opening acts. The overall event was a grand affair and he was certain glad for the opportunity to be here.

Looking at his schedule, Hiroki knew that most stars would be in their dressing rooms. So he headed down the various halls through the numerous crowd so stage hands and finally found Chiyou-kun's dressing room.

Taking a breath he gave it a knock and then called out, Chiyou-kun, its Asato. Are you in there?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:04 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Aaaaaabsolutely!" Ryuukaze cheered, grabbing a melon flavored Ramune from the small icebox in the side of the limo.
"Shou-san is going to be so happy to have us on his crew. We're the best at what we do, after all."
Ryu was absolutely sparkling now, his eyes shining like there were Christmas lights twinkling behind them.
Naoko commented on outshining the piano skills of Narcissus, and the violinist couldn't help but simply laugh.
"Really? You think he's better than you? You don't even have to try when it comes to piano to outplay and out-compose that man. Are you kidding me? Perhaps he is a prodigy, and a man of many talents, but you, you have a focus, and you are amazing, far better than Narcissus. You're right, though. He won't know what hit him. I bet he's going to be shocked."
It sounded like a bit of lip service, but Ryuukaze absolutely meant it. Every word.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

Chiyou's eyes were lined perfectly, his face powdered and a slight rouge to his cheeks when there came a knock to his dressing room door.
It was a rather welcome knock, though, as the boy was standing in front of his mirror, wondering just what the ******** was wrong with him and why he never seemed to be good enough. He was damn near ready to cry all his makeup off.
With a quick sniffle, the boy stood and turned toward the door.
"Come in, Hiroki-san!" the young star called, leaning back against his dressing table, waiting for the door to open.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

Hiroki peeked in and smiled when he saw the younger star all dressed and ready for his performance. At least, that is what Hiroki saw from the outside. "Ah Chiyou-kun! You look quite stunning tonight. I have a feeling that you're going to knock the socks of people this evening." His eyes twinkled with the excitement of the upcoming performances.

"So how are things for you? I heard that you fired Nezumi. So I'm guessing Ohayou should start looking for someone a little more compatible with your needs? Nezumi seems a bit put out but then again, he was taking way too many vacations. Mm...but he did give me an earful this morning about your assaulting him. Would you like to tell me what happened?"

At least this would give Hiroki time to assess what really was going on here. He didn't really know who was at fault more Nezumi or Chiyou and neither one had a brilliant track record at the moment. Well, at least as far as vacations and hits went. But Hiroki was sure that would change. At least, he was hopeful that things would. He didn't like unproductive talent...and he knew Chiyou did have talent, just coaxing it out seemed only to happen when Izzy Lucky was around. However, Hiroki didn't think it was a good idea to match that manager with Chiyou again considering Izzy had Narcissus and Nakai on his plate beyond the original reasons for moving Chiyou to a new manager.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games