Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:50 am
Gikishou spent most of the day making sure that he didn't have anything that he needed but couldn't have. He was also always changing the rag to keep his forehead cool. "Hopefully, your fever will break soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 pm
"I hope so, too," Kyo agreed. "I don't like having to stay in one place." He coughed again, trying to clear his choking throat.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:36 am
Gikishou handed him the glass of water and rubbed his back. "Easy now, drink the water and just relax." He told him. He kissed his burning forehead lightly. "If possible, try to sleep. It helps your body recover."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 pm
Kyo did try to relax, but he just felt more uncomfortable. He wanted to walk around at least, or perhaps even read.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 pm
Gikishou looked after him. "Would you like for me to read to you? I'm not that good, but it's better than nothing, right." He didn't want Kyo to wind up with a bad headache from reading. ((Can you make your posts a little longer? It's really hard to post what, to me, is an acceptable amount.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:30 pm
(No problem.)

"That would be nice," Kyo replied, smiling just a bit. "What books do you have? Do you at least have Gone With the Wind? That's my favorite book." His boredom was gone now, and he was eager to listen to a story, any story. As long as his mind was kept off the sickness, it didn't really matter what Giki-san would read.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:51 pm
"Gone with the wind? I dunno... I think my teacher had us read that..." He said, searching around the room for the book. He found a worn, beaten up copy under the bed. "Okay, I found it." He told him, pulling up a chair. "Any specific chapter, or just start from the beginning?" He asked him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:50 pm
Now Kyo was beaming. "Beginning, please," was his excited reply. Like a child who was going to be read a bedtime story, he stared intently at Giki-san, waiting for him to start reading.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:38 pm
Gikishou found the first page and started reading aloud, stumbling over words and pronouncing some wrong. Writing had never been his best subject. It ranked alongside math in the most difficult subject for him. He was far more interested in history, where things were happening and change was created. New things shaped the world, and every class spoke of a new life or adventure. He also preferred science, where he got to learn about life and the different types, along with how they accomplished the ordeals of their daily life.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:19 pm
Kyo could not help grimacing every time he heard something wrong, but he didn't complain. Didn't Giki-san already warn him that he wasn't a great reader? At least he was trying, that's all that should matter, right? But all Kyo could feel was irritation, and he hated himself for it. He was supposed to feel appreciate the effort, but he was having a hard time doing so.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:42 pm
Gikishou glanced at his face before stopping short, looking down. "I'm sorry... h-here... if you want to read it, you shouldn't have to hear me mess things up." Embarrassment filled him. By trying to help, he was making things worse for Kyo. "Or maybe I can find a recording online? That could work. They'll be a lot better at it than I am." He forced a smile. "I'm an idiot when it comes to English."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:02 pm
"I-it's fine. Please continue," Kyo said, immediately feeling ashamed. "I don't know what got into me, is all. I didn't mean to make you feel bad." He practically shrank into the sheets then, finding it hard to face Giki-san now.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:10 pm
Gikishou got up and kissed his forehead. "It's fine. What's the point of having me read if it doesn't help you? I want you to enjoy listening to someone reading something to you, especially if it's a book you really like." He told him gently. "It's not your fault, it's mine. I'm just not good with english."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:30 pm
"Maybe you can tell me a story instead of reading one," Kyo suggested. "Then you wouldn't have to worry about mispronounciations, because you're not reading anything you may not know."  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:54 pm
He nodded. "Okay..." He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to come up with a story. He hesitantly began weaving a story about a man who decided to venture into a dangerous forest. It was an old superstition, that any man who came out alive from the forest was a man of great power, and should receive the title of lord. See, the man believed himself to be in love with a maiden in the village. She had a pretty face and a gentle temperament, but she loved shiny things and titles, and hadn't an ounce of sense in her. Still, he believed himself to be in love, and was determined to go into the forest, so that he could be granted lordship upon returning. If he had the title, then she would surely return his love. The plot twist, however, was that he unknowingly camped in the territory of a naga. The naga was prepared to kill him, but spared him only at his insisted begging and his oath not to speak of the naga to anyone. He got to know the naga and, finding him not only smart, but kind and helpful, saw that his love was misplaced. He was counted as 'dead' among the village after three years without returning to the village. He had decided to live out the rest of his days with the naga who had taken his heart.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games