Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

kimasari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:33 pm
"..b..but... rez... loves other girl..." she thinks, completly confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:I dont know,im gonna watch her sleep for awhile *chews cookie*

Sakura : oh..
Ran : whats wrong Sakura ? *still watching tv*
Sakura : well *ears twitch in confusion* while i was sleeping the bed was comfortable and all but for some reason it felt like it was moving on its own
Ran : !!! *stops with the cookie in her hand*.................
Sakura : i dont know but its just weird

Rez:........*wipes Yuki's tears away,and holds her head in chest,trying to make her stop*

Ran : i-it was probably just a bad dream
Sakura : hmm yeah maybe it was
Ran : *ears twitch* ............... *goes under couch from the left side and starts passing her hand on Yuki's cheek softly*
Sakura : ........... *to self : maybe i should have stayed asleep...* *Sees cookie on the couch* '*to self : or maybe not* *sits on couch and starts eating it *

Rez:Yuki seems to have a nightmares now,before,she never did (thinks) i guess it was from losing us
Keiji:*walks out of bedroom,rubbing eyes and yawning*

Ran : *still caressiing Yuki's cheek* then you should talk about the nightmares that might help
Sakura : *sees keiji* *nibbling on a cookie* *to busy nibbling on it so she waves*

Rez:Well,i already know what her nightmares are about.....it's about us separating our family.....by....i dont know......me dying.....Keiji dying.......Guu......i dont think she can ever die.........
Keiji:*waves back,too tired to talk,then walks over to couch and sits next to Sakura*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:36 pm
kimasari
"..b..but... rez... loves other girl..." she thinks, completly confused

Rez:Yeah.....i love you both in a different way  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm
Yuki doesnt respond to his anwser, holding her head, not having enough mental power to come up with an anwser. "... ... ..." she hugs rez close, her tail wagging a bit, her stomach growling loudly  

kimasari

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:38 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:........*wipes Yuki's tears away,and holds her head in chest,trying to make her stop*

Ran : *ears twitch* ............... *goes under couch from the left side and starts passing her hand on Yuki's cheek softly*
Sakura : ........... *to self : maybe i should have stayed asleep...* *Sees cookie on the couch* '*to self : or maybe not* *sits on couch and starts eating it *

Rez:Yuki seems to have a nightmares now,before,she never did (thinks) i guess it was from losing us

Ran : *still caressiing Yuki's cheek* then you should talk about the nightmares that might help
Sakura : *sees keiji* *nibbling on a cookie* *to busy nibbling on it so she waves*

Rez:Well,i already know what her nightmares are about.....it's about us separating our family.....by....i dont know......me dying.....Keiji dying.......Guu......i dont think she can ever die.........
Keiji:*waves back,too tired to talk,then walks over to couch and sits next to Sakura*

Ran : i knew it was about that.... *ears twitch again* then maybe you should get her to stop thinking about that *ears twitch once more*
Sakura : *finish cookie* *takes out another cookie and starts nibbling on it as well*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 pm
kimasari
Yuki doesnt respond to his anwser, holding her head, not having enough mental power to come up with an anwser. "... ... ..." she hugs rez close, her tail wagging a bit, her stomach growling loudly

Rez:I knew you would be hungry *takes cookie out of mouth and puts it in Yuki's* that's why i took one  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:43 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : i knew it was about that.... *ears twitch again* then maybe you should get her to stop thinking about that *ears twitch once more*
Sakura : *finish cookie* *takes out another cookie and starts nibbling on it as well*

Rez:Yeah......but Guu is always out shopping so she's very busy.....and Keiji.....well,he's starting to sleep a lot
Keiji:*head get wobbley and tries to hold head up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:50 pm
Yuki nibbles at it, starting to feel better. "Yuki love rez..."

[[night evy1 ]]  

kimasari

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm
kimasari
Yuki nibbles at it, starting to feel better. "Yuki love rez..."

Rez:.....*kisses Yuki's forehead* yeah....i know  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:55 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Rez:Yeah......but Guu is always out shopping so she's very busy.....and Keiji.....well,he's starting to sleep a lot

Ran : then Rez stop them and make dedicate time to help Yuki with stopping her nightmares
Sakura : hmm ? *looks at keiji* !!! keiji wats wrong ?!?  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:57 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : then Rez stop them and make dedicate time to help Yuki with stopping her nightmares

Rez:I'll try......*pets Yuki's head* i just hope nothing will ruin it
Keiji:Huh.....n-no,it's nothing Sakura......*leans head on couch* just still tired i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:00 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:Huh.....n-no,it's nothing Sakura......*leans head on couch* just still tired i guess

Ran : ................ *looks at Rez and smiles* you'll be a good father , Rez
Sakura : *ears twitch in worry* but we slept for more than 8 hours there's no way you can still be tired.......  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:04 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Sakura : *ears twitch in worry* but we slept for more than 8 hours there's no way you can still be tired.......

Rez:Yeah.....i know........
Keiji:*head still leaning on couch* i know.....but i saw something i didnt want to see  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Keiji:*head still leaning on couch* i know.....but i saw something i didnt want to see

Ran : *giggle* alright lover boy why dont we get out from under the couch now
Sakura : h-huh ? w-what did you see ? *ears twitch in confusment*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:10 pm
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex

Ran : *giggle* alright lover boy why dont we get out from under the couch now
Sakura : h-huh ? w-what did you see ? *ears twitch in confusment*

Rez:Right *crawls out from under couch*
Keiji:.....something private *blushing*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games