Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 pm
(So is Crystalstar~ No one has died...yet....)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:08 pm
((I made Sagefire run away, cause she had kits as you may or may not remember, so Frostpaw's new name is Frostflare. Let's try to get this clan alive biggrin ))  

Nights of Nyx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:04 pm
(Okay ^.^ Sounds good.)

Crystalstar walked past the medicine cat den, her mind flashed to her old friend Sagefire. She missed her loyal medicine cat and didn't blame her for leaving. Sagefire, I hope you are safe and happy. She walked back to her den and sat below it. Her clan had grown smaller and many cats had died. And for many moon they had not gone to a gathering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:06 pm
Frostflare walked out of the medicine cats den and walked with her mother and leader. Her bones showed out of her pelt, all the food she was given she had given to others...she walked into the leader's den.  

Nights of Nyx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:33 pm
"Frostflare," Crystalstar nodded. She looked at her skinny daughter. She glanced at the rabbit she had barely eaten. "Here, eat. You need your strenghth. We cannot lose you too." She purred and pushed the rabbit towards Frostflare.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:51 pm
Frostflare nodded and took a bite out of the rabbit....."Thank you, it's been a hard past couple of moons..." She said  

Nights of Nyx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:16 pm
Crystalstar nodded in agreement. "I hope the other clans haven't been having a hard time too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm
Featherkit walked out of the nursery. She looked around and saw nobody. She could hear Frostflare and Crystalstar in the leader's den. She shook the snow of her silver pelt and her blue eyes were filled with loneliness. She hadn't seen any kits in a long time. She dropped her ears and walked over to the warriors den. She looked inside. It was cold and empty, nobody had been in there in a while. Same with the apprentices and elders. Frostpaw had recently become Frostflare. She was still the youngest in the Clan. Featherkit walked back into the nursery. Her bed of moss was the only warm one. She curled back up in her nest and sighed. SnowClan seemed so... lonely.  

1-800-Kami

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 am
Pantherpaw and Sorrowpaw saw Featherkit walk out of the nursery, and stood up and walked inside with her. "Are you alright Featherkit?" Sorrowpaw asked quietly and kindly. She knew it must be heard for her to see the clan like this, even they haven't been out on patrol, or hunting, much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 pm
Featherkit looked up at Pantherpaw and Sorrowpaw. She looked down at her paws. "Yeah, I'm okay. But the Clan seems so... empty."  

1-800-Kami

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:54 pm
1-800-Kami

New Account, Same Featherkit >w<  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image

(I'm gonna play my other kits ^.^)

Dapplefrost sighed and walked over to her mothers den. She stopped, Frostflare's scent came to her nose. "Crystalstar," She called. "May I enter?"

"Come in, Dapplefrost," Crystalstar called. She stepped in and blinked, getting use to the dimness.

She nodded to her sister, "Frostflare." Then she turned to her mother. "Crystalstar, we are running out of fresh-kill. Can I take Pantherpaw and Sorrowpaw with me?"

"Excellent, take Littleleg with you." Crystalstar purred. Dapplefrost nodded and backed out. She quickly found the two apprentices and her brother. She told them to meet her near the entrance in a few minutes.
User Image

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:12 pm
When Pantherpaw and Sorrowpaw heard that they'll be going out on the hunting patrol, their eyes lit up. The two nodded at the kit before racing each other to the entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:18 pm
User Image

Littleleg and Dapplefrost smiled at the two apprentices and headed out. Dapplefrost led the way, Pantherpaw followed with Sorrowpaw behind her, and Littleleg brought up the rear. "Okay, lets split up and find as much prey as possible. Pantherpaw, you and Sorrowpaw go near MoonClan's border, but not to close. Littleleg, go up near the great oaks. I'll hunt by WoodClan's border. Meet back here at Sun-High." She nodded and ran off.

User Image

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Nights of Nyx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:23 pm
Pantherpaw looked at his sister. "Sweet, we finally can work together." He said happily as they headed off in the other direction, towards the Woodclan's border.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games