Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:42 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien
Traded in the games I had for my ex's PS3 and was 20 cents short of reserving and paying off Space Marine. ;D So now I'll be having ti for PC. I'm looking at you Mac.
Couldn't you just throw in those last twenty cents?

I did, I just think it's hilarious. The clerk blinked a few times and was kind of embarrassed about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 am
Sgt_OBrien
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien
Traded in the games I had for my ex's PS3 and was 20 cents short of reserving and paying off Space Marine. ;D So now I'll be having ti for PC. I'm looking at you Mac.

I did, I just think it's hilarious. The clerk blinked a few times and was kind of embarrassed about it.
Or was he expecting you to write out a cheque? wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien

Oh boy, that would have been very manly of me. My $0.19 check.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:00 pm
Sgt_OBrien
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien
Lady Blodwynn
Sgt_OBrien

Oh boy, that would have been very manly of me. My $0.19 check.
Well, maybe not that manly. rofl  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:16 am
http://www.thqinsider.co.uk/2011/09/02/space-marine-co-op-mode-exterminatus-announced/  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:52 am
Lt. Brookman
http://www.thqinsider.co.uk/2011/09/02/space-marine-co-op-mode-exterminatus-announced/

Awwwwwwww shiiiiiiiiiiiit.  

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:16 am
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

Is that good or bad? ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:21 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

quote:
Coming to Space Marine as free DLC in October, the four-player Exterminatus Mode pits an elite squad of four Space Marines against hordes of alien enemies in a score based fight to the death. You can choose from the Tactical Marine, Devastator or Assault Marine as well as utilizing any weapons and perks available to those classes.
Each of Exterminatus Mode’s scenarios, ‘Assault on Hab Center Andreas’ and ‘Escape From Kalkys Facility’ feature global leader boards, encouraging you to take the risk on dynamic in-game challenges that pop up during play. For example, “Kill 10 Orks in 10 seconds”. With extra lives and points up for grabs if you complete a challenge.

sounds awesome... kill, kill, kill!  

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

BloodyMary76

Witty Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:25 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

d^^b  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:50 am
Sgt_OBrien
Kaori Kapoigne
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

d^^b
Two thumbs up, that's got to be good then. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 am
Van Evok
Kaori Kapoigne
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

quote:
Coming to Space Marine as free DLC in October, the four-player Exterminatus Mode pits an elite squad of four Space Marines against hordes of alien enemies in a score based fight to the death. You can choose from the Tactical Marine, Devastator or Assault Marine as well as utilizing any weapons and perks available to those classes.
Each of Exterminatus Mode’s scenarios, ‘Assault on Hab Center Andreas’ and ‘Escape From Kalkys Facility’ feature global leader boards, encouraging you to take the risk on dynamic in-game challenges that pop up during play. For example, “Kill 10 Orks in 10 seconds”. With extra lives and points up for grabs if you complete a challenge.

eek surprised
Shotgun on Dev marine! 4laugh
FOR THE EMPRAH! scream

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 pm
Asmondai
Van Evok
Kaori Kapoigne
Sgt_OBrien
Lt. Brookman

quote:

eek surprised
Shotgun on Dev marine! 4laugh
FOR THE EMPRAH! scream
Could you provide a link to the picture in question? All I see are Devastators holding heavy bolters and multi-meltas. Though I'm not complaining if they actually implement Astartes sized shotguns, one of my favourite Deathwatch equipment pieces! whee  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:02 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Could you provide a link to the picture in question? All I see are Devastators holding heavy bolters and multi-meltas. Though I'm not complaining if they actually implement Astartes sized shotguns, one of my favourite Deathwatch equipment pieces! whee

<.< that´s sort of a american´s saying "shotgun!",
which means I´ll take the 2nd front seat. surprised
Should have used another phrase, sorry. ;.;"

Dev-class is mine! <3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 pm
Asmondai
Lady Blodwynn

<.< that´s sort of a american´s saying "shotgun!",
which means I´ll take the 2nd front seat. surprised
Should have used another phrase, sorry. ;.;"

Dev-class is mine! <3
Ah, okay, I see now. wink

From what I gather the players are free to choose whichever class they want to play as.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Syumerrt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:07 pm
Got to see if my dad can pick up my pre-ordered copy from Gamestop when he gets off work tuesday, since more then likely I may end up having to work after school that day. I start my first job tomorrow as a bagger at Foodland.
Been addicted to playing ArmA, I bought Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis on steam for 6 dollars, now known as ArmA: Cold War Assault, and just bought ArmA: Armed Operations tonight. Loving those games.

General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games