Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:02 pm

Marcus stopped the conversation when his digivice began to beep from receiving the message. He pulled out his purple and black d-tector and looked at the message, mouthing the words as he read it.

"Well the fact that he has your digivice's contact IP must mean that we knew him once upon a time." Gaomon chucked for a moment, his green headband waving in the sudden breeze. It ruffled his red fur and made him feel at peace.

"Damn... just like with Chris. I must have given up a lot back then." Marcus pocketed his digivice and turned to face Jay and his team. He held a straight face as if he didn't want to remember any of his old friends.

"Marcus, Marcus, Marcus... You are quite the forgetful one." Valkyrimon chuckled. He shook his head in slight disappointment at his tamer.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Jay silently stands there his red eyes seem to pierce into a person's soul when he looked into their eyes as he spoke in a serious tone of voice"It seems that you have forgotten your past haven't you my old friend"

Shadow's black bandana hugged against him as the heat around him increased extremely"I thought you were my friend Dustin" his voice now more of a demonic dark tone

Jay looks over to Hikari"Get Shadow back here now!"

Hikari then quickly runs over to shadow grabbing his body and holding him as she goes back to Jay's side as Shadow begins trying to calm down

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:00 pm

Marcus smirked and shook his head, "No, I didn't forget, I merely gave it away for a certain goal that I have nearly achieved." He rolled his eyes and then stared back at Jay with his dark green eyes. "So what does a shadow from my past want with lil old me?"

Gaomon smirks at the Guilmon, slowly remembering the enraged guilmon from so loooooong ago. "Now I remember you, The guilmon with the bad temper!" Gaomon laughed as he slowly continued to recall the many run ins that they had.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:06 pm

Jay looks into Marcus' green eyes his red fang like eyes seemed as if they would be peering into someone's soul as he spoke while walking towards Marcus"You gave up your past for what what would you give up something so precious as your memories for"

Shadow's eyes glow darker as he broke away from Hikari and began walking towards the gaomon again

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:33 pm

"Oh boy. Yep, I remember you. The name is Shadow right?" Gaomon stepped forward and popped his knuckles. He smirked with a devilish smile and looked back at Marcus for a sign of approval.

"Did you really just hunt me down to stir up some trouble? If that's the case maybe I was right to discard you and the others." Marcus shook his head at Gaomon knowing that they were on to totally different levels, it wouldn't be fair... almost like bullying, "Come Gaomon, I'm in the mood for a cheeseburger and then a nice nap." Marcus turned his back to Jay and continued to walk into the city and then into the crowd.

Valkyrimon sighed and took off after Marcus and Gaomon whined a bit before taking off into with city like a red blur.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:03 pm

The moment Marcus turned his back to Jay Jay's anger grew quickly and his digivice's screen began to glow bright red as he pointed to Shadow in rage as an order to attack

The moment Shadow had been given the order he quickly released a large white flamed fireball that went quickly at the Gaomon the immense heat from teh fireball burning a path in the street to the point that it was as if a large blast went right across the floor as the fireball went quickly to strike the Gaomon

At the same time the Anubismon quickly prepared for anything that would come from that attack

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:11 pm

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Marcus knew that an attack was coming, if it were him and someone turned their back to me he would want to attack as well. At the first hint of heat he, Gaomon, and Valkyrimon jumped out of the way. Marcus rolled to the right, Gaomon to the left, and Valkyrimon to Armadillomon with him as he jumped into the air.

The crowd began to panic from the attack and ran in terror. Their panicking and fleeing in terror made for the perfect disguise for covering where Marcus and his team had disappeared to.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:32 pm

•°o.ODelgato Mi CorizonO.o°•
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

==== ☠ ====
Why must you push me so....

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Someone..free me from this enthrallment that binds me so...This desperation, the feeling of another somber day...is too much..I can no longer take it..

Pointing his right arm outwards, his arm extending fully, he extends his index finger towards a large oak tree, scolded marks had been imprinted on it's shaft signaling they had hit this tree before. "Go, Patamon, get 'em!" He yells, clenching the hat at the top of his head tightly, the feather in it falling out and landing on the ground.

"Got It Shigurey!" Patamon yells in a shrill voice, Runoe's hat simply unclenching as he realized that Patamon could go another round. Patamon's body erupted in a confuting energy signature that incarcerated his body and began to swirl counter clockwise around him, launching forward the energy propels him forward into the tree. Upon impact Patamon shrieks and lessens the power of the attack as too not hurt himself. The tree shudders, leaves falling from it as Patamon shakes upon touching the ground and topples over.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
This desolation...it could not have been me..I am in bondage, this encasement too this place....Is now too much too take...
I am Delgado Mi Corizon, practitioner of the earth...

User Image

What must I do for respect....The last thing you will hear is the click of my rapier.

Schon Foust

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:18 pm

One man hadn't scattered along with the rest of the crowd and was left standing there looking awkward, and like an idiot who didn't know to run when tamers were fighting in the streets. With a worn-out expression he began "Uhh...chiiiizubaagaa...?" He asked as if serendipity had landed the very sandwich in his lap. "I won't mention how you shouldn't be causing a HUGE disturbance like this right in the middle of the city if you buy me lunch. I just got here see and I have no idea how to get any money...or what the money is anyway, and I'm hungry so you see...." Rambling off with meaningless excuses and generally explaining his situation in a very long-winded way even though all there was to tell was that he had just arrived in the digiworld and was a total newb. He was very good at turning a short story long--wordy.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:57 pm

Jay's red eyes began to darken as he watched the crowd's panic he spoke with a dark tone in his voice ordering his Guilmon with a few simple words"Delete all who stand in our way to get to the one who disrespected us"

Shadow's eyes changed quickly from their normal form into dragon like fangs similar to Jay's as he sniffed the air to quickly find Marcus and his digimon.

At the same time Anubismon flew up alil higher and watched for any surprise attacks that would come

The moment Shadow caught a scent that smelled similar to Marcus' Gaomon he quickly released another large fireball through the city aiming for that scent be it the Gaomon or not

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 pm

((You're horrible gonk ))

"CRAP!!!" Gaomon saw another fireball coming and about to hit a crying girl. He quickly runs to grab the girl and darts away from the blast and into an alley to hide her, "Keep calm and stay here." He whispered before turning back out and then going to where Marcus was. "Marcus..."

"I know... We have to do something about him. Time to call in the big guns. You ready?" Still hiding behind a bench, Marcus pulled out his digivice and began inputting a secret code that altered the form of his digivice to perform his next action. "LET'S GO!!!" He cried out as he ran into the opening.

Valkyrimon heard Marcus and flew to him. The Armadillomon that was in his arms also had awaken from all the commotion. "Glad you're back with up, Hiro."

"What on earth is going on here?" The armadillomon called as he and Valkyrimon landed next to Marcus.

"Shades from the past that need to be dealt with."
"I see... well I guess it's time!" In a flash of light, the Armadillomon digivolved back to his normal self, Leomon. "Well then let's do this."

"With Pleasure." Marcus pointed his digivice toward Valkyrimon, calling him back to the digifarm. "Alright you two... It's time to DIGIVOLVE!!!"

the two digimon became engulfed in an egg of light and digivolved to their mega forms, Bantyoleomon and Z'dgarurumon. The two stood at the ready, waiting for Jay and Shadow to emerge to face them.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 pm

Through the smoke that was created by the second fireball hitting a wall a small barrage of 10 energy blasts came directly at the 2 mega level digimon showing that Shadow had digivolved up to his ultamant form blackwargrowlmon as he stood strong his cannons charged with energy as anubismon and flawizardmon stood at Jay's side.

Anubismon then quickly DeDNA digivolved into his vikemon form and watched the fight waitingly

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Marcus was alert to the reckless digimon and his actions. "SCATTER! We've got to get them out of the city!" he called as he jumped on Zeedgarurumon's back, who was reading the projections of the beams with his radar-like nose and dogding accordingly.

Bantyoleomon smirked as he watched the beams come and then moved like the wind to dodge them. He too was reading their directions, but by his inner chi rather than mechanical devices.

"Remember, don't engage until we're clear of the city. Once we're done there, give them hell!!"

"WOOF, WOOF WOOF!!!" the dog barked in acknowledgment. A compartment on both of his shoulders opened and then fired smoke grenades that erupted in mid air, creating a smokescreen to hide their location. Destin's eyes changed to a scanner like green color that had already locked in on Jay, Vikemon, Flamewizmon, and Wargrowlmon's position.

As the black smoke too over the area, Marcus pulled down his goggles to keep the smoke out of his eyes.

Bantyoleomon simply pulled his coat up to keep the smoke out of his mouth. He followed close to Marcus and Destin as they made their way out of the city, leaping over Jay and his team as they fled, hoping that Jay and his team would give chase.

[Marcus, Zeedgarurumon, and Bantyoleomon exit to Dragon Eye lake]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:45 pm

The moment that Marcus and his team attempted to jump over Shadow and the team Shadow quickly jumped with his jets improving his speed.

Jay quickly pulled 2 cards from his pocket and swiped them one being a speed card the other a rapid fire shot which allowed Shadow to move quicker and stop them while at the same time release multiple shots.

Shadow received both cards and quickly released 4 large blasts from his slightly over charged Cannons two aiming at each digimon knowing that the first blast would most likely easily be countered but the second one would almost surely be a hit since the 2 digimon were in the air and were land based digimon that could not fly it would be pretty much impossible to avoid this attack.

While Shadow was attack Hikari quickly launched a large flame thrower to block off the exit and block Marcus and his team from leaving the town.

Vikemon on the other hand quickly used his Arctic Blizzard attack which momentarily brings the surrounding atmosphere to absolute zero he focus's this area around the Z'dGarurumon and Bantyoleomon which would flash freeze them so that Shadow's attack would cause even more damage then it would have before

yurescapex

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:08 pm

((a wasted post in Dragon Eye Lake rofl ))

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"WOAH!! Using cards, fine then... I see how you wanna be!!!" Marcus quickly pulled a card from his card case. "FLY AWAY!! ACTIVATE!!!" In a spiral of energy, both digimon grew a set of wings and began to dance around, dodging both attacks as if they were on the ground. "SCREW FLEEING KILL THEM!!!!" Marcus roared

Bantyoleomon became engulfed in fire as he went to his Burst mode and reversed the effects of Vikemon's Arctic Blizzard attack. He then fired a flaming lion punch at the large Ice digimon, flying around in the air. "BURNING BANTYO PUNCH!!!!

Zeedgarurumon has a hard time in the air because of the ice attack, but quickly countered an hits with a barrage of missiles, "FULL METAL BLAZE!!!" The missiles were all locked on as they flew down from the sky to hit Wargrowlmon.

"Well at least we're away from buildings and other people," He said in an attempt to lighten the mood in his and his digimon's mind.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Digimon in use: User Image, User Image
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games