Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm
"I don't know. He hasn't said a word to me. I wonder if he remembers anything from our last meeting." *Tina wispered back to Andrew.*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:02 am
Tary heard the trolley witch passed by so she went up and buy some Mini Chicken Pot Pies and ice cold water. She went back into the compartment and ate her lunch.Kitty had said hello to a fellow Ravenclaw.I said hello as well. What's your name by the way?I'm in Ravenclaw too, but this is my first year at hogwarts.
Tary saw another student name Freddy,but he was in another compartment.After she finish her lunch she said to Tina I'll be back I'm going to chat with some other students.She went to the next compartments and knocked on it.Slided the door open.Do you mind if I join in?Looking at Freddy,Fred,Madeline and Lyra.

xbrightstar

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am
User Image Andrew glanced back at James and wondered if he would be remembered as well and what could have possessed James to cause this. Andrew was determined to find out who was behind all this and why!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:41 am
Once were back into our Compartment and Tina and Andrew questions James. I study him to see if there is anything different. While watching i take a sip of my drink before looking at James and says. We have been worried about you. Not one single owl from you all through the break. Oh yeah! I have that certain candy you wanted me to make, if you want to try it out. Do you remember what it was and while we're at it do you remember who i am?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 am
Kitty bought a sugar quill, two chocolate frogs, and and some tea from the trolley witch. She turned to go back to her compartment when she saw Kamilia, Andrew, Professor Aurora, and "James!" Kitty joined them in the compartment. "He's oddly quiet."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image
╔════════════╗

♈Raquel Scars ҉
1st year - Slytherin

Raquel continued to sit in silence, reading her book. As she looked out the window she sighed, seeing as they hadn't moved. "When is this thing going to move?" Raquel muttered as she looked at her pet snake. "When do you think it is going to move?" Raquel asked the snake as it spoke in snake. Raquel nodded her head before patting her snake on the head. "Fine, i'll be patient....I really don't see why I couldn't just use floopowder to get there..." Raquel muttered once again as she sighed, relaxing in her seat. 'This is going to be one long ride....' Raquel thought, hoping Hogwarts wasn't as boring as she thought it was.

((I can't. You see, I post in two ways. One way is dual colours posting and the other is single colour posting. When I post in dual colours I use (for example) red for 3rd person writing and blue for speach/talking (depending on the colours I choose to use). Here, since dual colour doesn't work on guilds, I am using single colour posting. Green for "speach/talking". My character hasn't muttered a word or thought since she got on the train so there is no need to post any green since I am only using green for my "speech/talking" (unless you count the 1st and Slytherin in green as "talking".) If I put the colour green for my whole post I get confused on where my character is talking or thinking and I am unable to read my post properly. I dislike bolding, underlining and italics, unless italics is used for thoughts. If you expect me to change my roleplaying ways then you are misstaken for I will not change. Look at all the posts i've made in other roleplays. I always post like this, and I dought it is going to change in the next few years. Sorry if this sounds rude but it isn't like im posting in red, blue or bolded black. I am posting in defult black and green for speech/talking so I really don't see why this is a problem.))

╚════════════╝

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:38 pm
skywalkerlover
User Image
╔════════════╗

♈Raquel Scars ҉
1st year - Slytherin

Raquel continued to sit in silence, reading her book. As she looked out the window she sighed, seeing as they hadn't moved. "When is this thing going to move?" Raquel muttered as she looked at her pet snake. "When do you think it is going to move?" Raquel asked the snake as it spoke in snake. Raquel nodded her head before patting her snake on the head. "Fine, i'll be patient....I really don't see why I couldn't just use floopowder to get there..." Raquel muttered once again as she sighed, relaxing in her seat. 'This is going to be one long ride....' Raquel thought, hoping Hogwarts wasn't as boring as she thought it was.

((I can't. You see, I post in two ways. One way is dual colours posting and the other is single colour posting. When I post in dual colours I use (for example) red for 3rd person writing and blue for speach/talking (depending on the colours I choose to use). Here, since dual colour doesn't work on guilds, I am using single colour posting. Green for "speach/talking". My character hasn't muttered a word or thought since she got on the train so there is no need to post any green since I am only using green for my "speech/talking" (unless you count the 1st and Slytherin in green as "talking".) If I put the colour green for my whole post I get confused on where my character is talking or thinking and I am unable to read my post properly. I dislike bolding, underlining and italics, unless italics is used for thoughts. If you expect me to change my roleplaying ways then you are misstaken for I will not change. Look at all the posts i've made in other roleplays. I always post like this, and I dought it is going to change in the next few years. Sorry if this sounds rude but it isn't like im posting in red, blue or bolded black. I am posting in defult black and green for speech/talking so I really don't see why this is a problem.))

╚════════════╝

((thing is, in this guild, that doesn't really matter. It's like, Slytherins post in green or else points get docked.))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:49 pm
@skywalkerlover

That may be how you post but it's not how it is for this Guild. If you can't follow the Rules then i will dock house points also. Since i am Deputy Head of House for Slytherins.

If you must do it in 2 different colors then i will ask the Professor if you can do it in Grey and Green but you can not do it in Black and Green.

See here are the rules.

Quote:
All guild members must post in the appropriate font color. Moderators use these fonts to keep track of your sorted status. Brown is my colour, so if you see any brown posts, you'll know it's important Check the following list if you're not sure which font to use:

House-elves:Indigo, default, & Purple

Gryffindors: Shades of red

Ravenclaws: shades of blue

Hufflepuffs: shades of Orange & Bolded black (default does NOT look black for everyone, use the bbcode please)

Slytherins: shades of Green

Graduates: The colour of their former house.

Us Slytherins have been working hard these last few terms. We don't need to loose any housepoints because someone will not follow the rules.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

HPGoG Trolley Witch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:58 pm
The Trolley Witch goes down the aisles to offer and sell the delicious goodies in her cart. She looks at each peering face with her dimpled smile and says kindly, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" She offers the choices below.

Licorice Wands
Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Cauldron Cakes
Chocolate Frogs
Turkey Leg
Pumpkin Pasties
pumpkin juice (ice cold)
Earl Grey Tea (hot)
Treacle Tart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:14 pm
Kamalia-Mingan gets up and goes to the Trolly witch and orders a little bit of everything and shares it with those that wants some. Here you go you guys have at it. Starts eating a little bit of a turkey leg.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:32 pm
"Thanks Kamalia." *Tina picked up a Cauldron Cake, a Chocolate Frog, and a Pumpkin Juice.* "So what classes will you be taking this term?" *Tina asked to everyone. Since James wasn't talking, Tina had descided to change the subject.*

(You Must Post In Your House Color Raquel! As Kamalia said you can be docked House Points, even be banned if you continue to do so and not listen to the Mods. Oh, and you talked about the train not moving before, it's moving iit has been and here are the dates for the train as posted by the Conductor:

March 19 - 21

Train Arrives @ King's Cross Train Station (Platform 9 3/4)
Trolley Witch does rounds
Hogwarts Express awaits student arrivals

March 22 - 25

Train departs from King's Cross Train Station
Trolley Witch makes final rounds

March 26 - 28

Arrives at Hogsmeade Train Station
Carriages and Boats arrive at Station
Start of Term Feast)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image Andrew looked at Professor Aurora and answered"I plan on taking a lot of classes i want to learn so much this term, though divinations never seemed fit for me so I will pass on that. I hope there is a flying class, and even a potions class, really would like to learn flying better and more potions. Transfiguration will be awesome if there is a teacher for that subject."  

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:46 pm
"I don't blame you, Herminone Granger always thought it was a "Wooly" subject. Although Ancient Runes is a part of Divination. So Potions, Flying Class, if there is one, and Transfiguration, if there is a teacher. What about you Kamalia?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 pm
User Image "I may take more if there is more offered I can not wait to find out what there is this term. Care of Magical Creatures would be great." Andrew responded, he did not want to be seen as a slacker, he thought.

((I am so not one in real life lol but off for tonight ciao))

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:01 am
No Problem Tina. As for classes, well i'll be taking as many as i can. sips tea.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games