Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:42 pm
I'm supposed to sleep during the day. I don't know what your experience with dark elves is, but my kind is not too keen on sunlight. We usually stick to living in dark places and only coming out at night... a lifestyle that has caused me to be confused with being a vampire on more than one occasion stare

*takes a drink of his mocktail*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:54 pm
Bahahaha rofl It's cuz you are so pasty, Tes. -winks at him- And because you are so full of yourself. wink

-pats Banddy on the hand then goes behind the bar- What's everyone having tonight? Maybe I'll be inspired.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:03 pm
"I've seen my fair share of dark elves... I've fought with them, against them - just like any other people. I find that I enjoy their sophistication, though there are tribes that are more barbaric than I've seen elsewhere. People are people, and each person is different." He shrugged and took another drink, debating whether or not to go on to bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:04 pm
Pasty? *lifts an eyebrow* You're the second person to say that. Unless my skin was bleached and I've gone color blind, I'm pretty sure I'm still blue. stare The vampires and dark elves of my world do have a lot in common, though.

I'm just having a shirley temple at the moment. Will probably have another pretty soon.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:08 pm
-winks at Exox then turns back to Tes- Just because you are blue doesn't mean you can't be pasty. You are quite a pale shade of blue. wink Pastel, even... -giggles-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 pm
oh hi, dame heart I'm so sleepy.

*sips the cherry-lime and lies down on the couch*

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:14 pm
tch... I'm not pastel stressed And you're one to talk about being pale and pastel. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:15 pm
Banddy, you cannot sleep in here. stressed So please do not fall asleep. -walks up to Tes and pats his cheek- Yea, but it doesn't bother me. I avoid the sunlight at all costs. ^_^ wink  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:16 pm
*enters MW from the office and heads to the main bar to have a double shot of Patron and then grabs a Corona. After opening it and taking a long swallow, she notices the patrons.*

Hello, everyone....how's it going?

*She goes and takes a seat at the bar.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:20 pm
*gives Katana a lazy wave and makes another shirley temple*
"It" could definitely be going better stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
"I think it's about done going for tonight, and that the same may be said for me, at least." Exor finished his mead and put the bottle and glass away. "I'll have to find my mug and bring it next time - no better way to drink mead than from a pewter mug!" He made his rounds and said his goodnights and goodbyes for the night before heading out for the night.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 pm
I can't sleep in here? Is that a new rule? sad
Is there a homeless shelter nearby? I locked myself out of the nurse's office, where I usually sleep.

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:23 pm
*grins at TES*

Do you need some of my....help.....again?

*sips her beer while eyeing TES over her glasses*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:25 pm
stressed sweatdrop Oh good grief. Banddy, you can stay with me for the night, okay? But do try and find your keys, eh?

Bye Exor! -waves-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
*eye twitch*
I'll pass. Cold showers during the winter aren't exactly my idea of a good time. stare

*looks over at bandaidd*
You could always try the tv room in chatty kathy's. Those "not quite human" freaks don't really seem to notice or care what you do there, as long as it isn't fighting or going into the kitchen.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games