Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:11 pm

rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

oh verywell then...*holds kandas clothes in her hand and burns it to ash*so.is there anything you wish to see?

*both hide their guns in their jacket pockets*
Debito:well we dont know whats all out here we have been i this area before
Jasdero:*looks at some of the clothes*

ah...and you both dont have to hide your guns here...*pionts to the young girl at the counter*its just anakuma....

Debito:thank god *pulls out gun* i feel uneasy when im not holding my gun
Jasdero:*pulls out his gun as well*

*smiles*but you will have to hide them when we get out of this store......*walks out and sees mizu and waves*

*waves!* oi renshi i want you to meet some friends (( just for today though not any other day i think)) *walks over to lulubell debito and jasdeo* hey guys i want u to meet renshi
Jasdero:*looks at renshi head tilted to the side heehee*
Debito:*stays silent*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:11 pm

*lays on the sofa...waits for everyone to come back*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

ah...and you both dont have to hide your guns here...*pionts to the young girl at the counter*its just anakuma....

*smiles*but you will have to hide them when we get out of this store......*walks out and sees mizu and waves*

*waves!* oi renshi i want you to meet some friends (( just for today though not any other day i think)) *walks over to lulubell debito and jasdeo* hey guys i want u to meet renshi

renshi: hi nice to meet u.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*points guns at one anothers forhead and nod before storin the guns once again in their pockets and follow lulubell*

*sighs*so what have you two been doing...?*enters a weapons shop*

Debito:eh besides followin u into twns nothing much *looks at some of the weapons*
Jasdero:*picks up some bullets he sees and accidently uses materialization (not good at controlling powers without holding his gun) and bullet turns into a cannonball*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:15 pm

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*bows*a pleasure renshi....*elbows the twins and whispers*be nice and say something....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

rachuto
Jasdebi_twins
rachuto
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

Debito:names debito
Jasdero:jasdero heehee
Both:And together we are Jasdevi!

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*points guns at one anothers forhead and nod before storin the guns once again in their pockets and follow lulubell*

Debito:eh besides followin u into twns nothing much *looks at some of the weapons*
Jasdero:*picks up some bullets he sees and accidently uses materialization (not good at controlling powers without holding his gun) and bullet turns into a cannonball*

ah!!dero!!*stands in the way of the canon ball and gets thrown backwards a little*ahh....baka!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:18 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

ah!!dero!!*stands in the way of the canon ball and gets thrown backwards a little*ahh....baka!

Jasdero biggrin -dero is sorry dero didnt mean to

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:22 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*there is a burnt mark in the front of her shirt *its...its..fine...*closes her coat so the mark cant be seen*just try not to do that again....*walks out of the store*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:25 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*there is a burnt mark in the front of her shirt *its...its..fine...*closes her coat so the mark cant be seen*just try not to do that again....*walks out of the store*

Debito:*something catches his attention* .... *starts to walk in that direction*
Jasdero:dero ruined your shirt dero is so sorry

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:27 pm

Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

Debito:*something catches his attention* .... *starts to walk in that direction*

*sighs*its alright....i shouldnt have gottten mad...*hugs him then notices devi*devi..?come on lets go follow your brother...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:28 pm

*loud splash comes from pool* (sorry lulubell, I was hanging out with friend*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:30 pm

generalcross44

?!...*goes the pool*...hello?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:31 pm

cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel
Jasdebi_twins
cammitchel

*sighs*its alright....i shouldnt have gottten mad...*hugs him then notices devi*devi..?come on lets go follow your brother...

Jasdero:*hugs then notices devi walking away as well* ok heehee
Debito:*walks down a little ways to another clothes shop and is starin at a shirt that is black and has a skeleton panda chibi thing on it*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

cammitchel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:31 pm

generalcross44

(its fine cross...me and the twins are in the town and i think rai is at the order)
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games