Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:39 pm
I was here...

7/10. It would look better with different pants and some shoes. It's cool that your eyes match your shirt though =)

EDIT: I got new shoes. I don't love them, but they work, right? tell me what you think. I got Alice shoes as well. They're kinda hard to see though so I don't know if I like them better than the boots or not. *shrug*

...and then I was gone.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:36 pm
Good avi

9/10

I think the boots look good on your avi  

FinalFantasyFanAeCK

StarryKitsune

Vicious Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:37 pm
6/10 Keep working buddy ^^
I didn't rate down because you have starter items on. It's more like nothing is really color coordinated. O.o'' Practice makes perfect! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:24 am
5/10  

God of Forbidden Light

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:57 pm
yawn......scary.....6/10 sad not scary in a beautiful way, but just kinda ugly.....like some things tho  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:23 pm
^9/10 simplistic <3 i love it

about mine:

jeez. i've been working on it for a while now. there's something wrong with it that i can't put my finger on. if anyone had any ideas, would you tektek them for me?

i require, however

my pilot's glasses
coon tail
superior form
and
arggh (sp?) boots

anything else is up to you [if you even want to bother]

thanks  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

Bellabie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:27 pm
I love love love your new look, m'dear!
I cannot see why you use the doll rather than fur version of the superior form, if that is in your qualifications.
Quite coordinated!

I'm not one for Tektek, so I apologize, but I'm sure someone like Koromyst will come along and lend a hand.

Good luck!
ninety-eight hundredths!

(Please make a specific item suggestion for my avatar.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:01 pm
i love how you made the scythe coordinate with the shoes. very nice.

a sliver away from 10/10

item, item, item
give me a minute and i'll edit this post:

you could try putting on a pair of darker stockings in order to better compliment the black,

and/or

any other item to compliment the black, preferrably something that is in the background.

if you have tons of gold/tokens, you could also get one of those expensive fans. that would work wonderfully with your avatar, as well. but only if you're filthy rich ><  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:45 pm
@ tourniquetsmile *cause my com is slow, and someone could answer before me lol*

D8 i love all the matching brown---very awesome~! 10/10  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:47 am
7/10... build it up, make it stand out!  

dronze
Vice Captain

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:42 am
My!
Quite magnificent, friend! The shadowy accomplice is a nice contrast, in my opinion.
Very, very well done.
ten tenths!

(If you would be so kind, a specific item suggestion would be best.)
Dear Tourniquetsmile, thank you ever-so!
I do not have this great wealth because I keep donating it all away (I really need to make something like a Gaia Bank Account...) I think that the stockings are a brilliant idea. I'll need to look for a shorter skirt, then, as well. Any skirt suggestions?

Thank you!
b  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:47 am
8.5/10...

it's a good avi, but some of the positioning could be redone to allow for a bit more definition in the items.... and maybe some kind of wings would be in order....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Furys_Guard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:58 am
9/10

The avatar is nicely balanced but the black needs to shown abit more or gotten rid off. Everything else is equal and nice on the eyes, nothing too bright either.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 pm
Nicely done!
I think that the lavender of that ring 'round your feet is a tad off, though...
eighty-five hundredths!

Wings, you say, Dronze? Alright. I'm not exactly sure of what you mean by position, though... It may be that things look off because the wrap/scarf that I wear is set to appear in front of other items. If I were to hold things differently, it would look as though I'd posed whilst someone threw a scarf about my neck...
sweatdrop
Thank you very much for your comments and advice. Any more specific item suggestions would be most appreciated.
heart
b  

Bellabie

Furys_Guard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:13 pm
Bellabie
Nicely done!
I think that the lavender of that ring 'round your feet is a tad off, though...
eighty-five hundredths!

Wings, you say, Dronze? Alright. I'm not exactly sure of what you mean by position, though... It may be that things look off because the wrap/scarf that I wear is set to appear in front of other items. If I were to hold things differently, it would look as though I'd posed whilst someone threw a scarf about my neck...
sweatdrop
Thank you very much for your comments and advice. Any more specific item suggestions would be most appreciated.
heart
b

It's a halloween costume. I haven't touched a single item I'm wearing for a couple months....Yeah I know I'm wierd ^^, thanks for telling me it, I thought it didn't well either, might experiment a bit to see if I can still get the witch look down  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games