Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:07 am

Draco Malfoy walked out of the shop, a small triumphant smirk airing his mouth. A small trinket was in his pocket and that's all he needed really, to prove to himself he really was a true Malfoy who shopped at the Malfoy's traditional favorite store. He walked out of Knockturn Alley and went back to Diagon alley, his one hand rolling the small item in his pocket, and the other beating upon his thigh through the cloth of his pants. He wondered for a moment where the others were and decided just to roam about a bit. He passed a few stores aimiably. The Icecream Parlor, which he merely scoffed at, Olivvanders, he saw Madame Malkins and looked at it before stopping a moment, then looked around him at the people. It appeared as though there was a circle around him, some glares were thrown. He suddenly felt very lonely, being singled out for, he only guessed, his father's misdoings. He went to a bench and sat, not revealing any emotion, and looked down at his twiddling fingers.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:37 pm

Harry nodded. "Yeah, I've got enough gold for now," he said. "I'll see if..." he glanced over to see Gabriel at one of the desks and Kathryn and Killa (was that her name?) were gone. "I'll just be here actually."

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:21 pm

((*takes over the role of the Goblin*))

Sirius nodded at Harry and looked up at the Goblin. "Do you mind?" he asked waving the key slightly. The Goblin huffed and waved over another goblin. The second Goblin waved Sirius forward. Sirius grabbed Remus' wrist and followed the Goblin.

"C'mon," he muttered.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:47 pm

"We'll see you in a little bit," Remus said as he allowed Sirius to pull him toward the entrance to vaults seven hundred through seven hundred and ninety-nine. Picking up his pace a bit, he removed his wrist carefully from Sirius' grasp and walked beside him, close enough to make a few people look at them funny.

"I really have to say I hate these things," he said gesturing to the cart at the door.

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:51 pm

"Ah that's ok, just cling to me and close your eyes, it'll be over before it even starts," Sirius replied. The Goblin called a cart over and got in it. He stared at Remus and Sirius waiting impatiently. Sirius climbed in the small cart and held his hand out to Remus.

"C'mon you."

Remus sighed, taking Sirius' hand and climbing in after him. He didn't release Sirius' hand as the cart started on it's route.

"I really detest these things," he said quietly, squeezing his eyes shut and ducking his head down a bit.

Sirius wrapped his other arm around Remus and pulled him closer. The Goblin looked at them in disinterest before turning to look ahead of them giving them a bit of privacy. Sirius smiled. Goblin's were probably the greatest beings on earth.

"Nearly there," he mumbled to Remus.

Remus didn't bother answering as he leaned a bit into Sirius' chest, fighting back the motion sickness. It probably wouldn't do to throw up in Sirius' lap. There was a sharp turn and then the cart was slowing down.

"I'm just glad it's close," he mumbled, releasing Sirius' hand and moving a bit away, staying in the cart as he fought back a wave of nausea at the sudden stop. "Remind me never to open one of these. Ever."

Sirius chuckled as the cart slowed to a stop. The Goblin got out and held his hand out for the key. Sirius carefully moved out of the cart and handed the Goblin his key. As the Goblin unlocked the door, Sirius turned back to the cart to help Remus out.

"Come on you, let's get you on solid ground for a bit to collect yourself."

Remus shook his head.

"I think if I move, I might vomit. Let my stomach settle so I can manage to keep my stomach contents where they belong on the way back," he said softly, swallowing back bile and closing his eyes again.

Sirius frowned and took a step forward to double check on Remus when the goblin let out a small cough.

"You're vault, sir?" he croaked. Sirius paused before nodding and turning to the vault. He took a step back and gasped. He knew he was sitting on a nice pile of gold--but not nearly that nice. Though, he suppose he did know, after all, he had glanced at his statement a few times, but with some things seeing really was believing. He coughed nervously and moved forward into his vault, pulling out a leather money bag from the pocket of his robes. He quickly shoved in enough money to last for awhile (assuming he didn't buy out Madame Malkins for Remus today) and turned back to the cart. He nodded at the Goblin.

"Thank you," he muttered shoving the bag into his robes and climbing into the cart as the Goblin closed the vault door. He wrapped his arm around Remus.

"Will you be able to make it?" he asked as the Goblin got in the cart and looked at them waiting for the ok to go back.

Remus sat up a bit, opening his eyes.

"Well, I'm confident that I'll make it back," he said carefully. "Though I don't think I'll eat anything later."

He closed his eyes again and nodded to the Goblin. The cart lurched forward and Remus leaned forward, grabbing the nearest part of Sirius he could, which turned out to be his thigh. So much for proper conduct in public, he thought absently, using his other hand to keep from being jolted too much.

Sirius quickly grabbed Remus and pulled him close. He held on and closed his own eyes as the cart bumped and lurched and turned. Finally it skidded to a halt and Sirius opened one eye carefully.

"Is it over?" he asked. The Goblin nodded, obviously trying to hold back a smirk and a comment about humans and motion sickness. Sirius patted Remus.

"Can you move?"

Remus didn't say anything for several minutes. He didn't think he could open his mouth successfully without destroying Sirius' robes. After a few moments, he nodded, releasing Sirius' leg, examining his hand for a moment. His nails, still a bit longer than was normal were tipped with ********. I hurt you," he said evenly, swallowing.

He stood, nearly lost his breakfast onto the platform, and managed to make his way, slowly back into the Gringotts main floor where he leaned carefully against the counter and tried to settle his stomach.

"Huh?" Sirius watched as Remus staggered off and then a pain shot up his leg. He yelped and grabbed his thigh. Swearing he got out of the cart and followed Remus, trying to ignore the dull pain in his thigh. It wasn't too bad really, just stung a little. And Sirius was sure that they weren't deep enough to need immediate attention...hopefully. He placed his hand on Remus' shoulder.

"Remus, I'm ok. We both know I've gone through worse, what's a few little cuts on my thigh? Are you going to be ok though? Do you want to sit down for a moment?"

Remus nodded, straightening up, and closing his eyes against the wave of dizziness.

"This is worse than when that flying lesson we had first year," he mumbled. "Sitting would be nice."

Sirius nodded and glanced around. He saw the Goblin who had taken care of him and Harry earlier.

"Can I borrow your stool please?" he asked. The Goblin glared at him and then looked at Remus. Sighing he jumped off his stool and stared at Sirius. Rolling his eyes, Sirius summoned the stool over and helped Remus sit on it muttering about how lazy people could be sometimes.

"Better?" he asked Remus.

Dropping his face into his hands, Remus made a soft sound to show that it was much better. Sitting had it's perks. Really it did. He took a few breathes and then glanced up at Sirius, gazing concernedly at him.

"I'm all right, Pads," he said. "Just needed a few moments to calm my stomach. Is your leg all right?"

Sirius waved his hand and crouched down in front of Remus.

"Doesn't matter, it's fine. Do you need water or anything?"

Remus shook his head.

"I'm fine. I just needed a moment," he said, gazing at Sirius. "Are you sure you're all right. I - your bleeding."

"Well, maybe you just scratched it, it can't be that deep right?" Sirius replied as the area around his wound throbbed slightly. He passed it off as a normal thing (all wounds throb slightly while healing) and smiled at Remus.

"So, I suppose asking you to go to the bank with me next time we're here is already a no, huh?"

Remus glowered at Sirius for a moment.

"Never coming back here again. I hate flying. I hate Gringotts and," he took a deep breath to steady himself and a sharp coppery smell invaded his senses, "and you reek of blood."

Sirius frowned and started to pull up his robes. "Can't be that bad," he muttered moving his robes out the way. Finally the stupid robes coperated and revealed a very bloody pair of pants with five lovely new holes on one thigh.

"Oh..." Sirius muttered quietly, sitting back on the floor.

"Yeah, it hurts now..." he continued as a wave of pain washed over him from just looking at it.

Remus grimaced, looking away from the wound, his face paling significantly.

"I'm sorry," he murmured.

"Don't be, don't be, it was an accident," Sirius muttered as a few people started to stop and stare. He glared at them before absently patting his pockets.

"Wand...wand...where the hell did I put my wand..." he hissed, trying to think of a million things at once to block out the sight of blood and the the throbbing of the wound.

Remus caught sight of a few people gazing curiously at them. He looked at the floor for a moment and then back up as a few people started muttering about someone getting attacked in the vaults. He watched nervously as Sirius hunted through his robes for his wand.

"Sirius," he said quietly. "Sirius, can we get out of here before someone realizes what I am and called the Ministry for mauling someone?"

"Hm?" Sirius asked looking up, his wand (which he finally found in a random pocket he didn't even realize existed) dangling from his left hand. He glanced at the crowd.

"Oh..." Glancing apologetically at the goblin who had given up his stool, he gave his 'What are you going to do?' shrugs.

"Bloody carts, twisting and turning so much, throws you around all over the place, and low and behold there's bits of material sticking out! Either those rides have to get smoother, or I want better carts that can take the wear and tear!" he said loudly tapping his wand on his pants. The patch of fabric over the wound was torn off and Sirius grimaced staring at it.

Quickly the crowd dispersed, muttering about the safety of the carts, and warning each other to check for "bits of material sticking out" and trying to ignore the man with the blood all over the place.

Sirius, in the mean time, ducked his head and grinned slightly before cleaning up the area around the wound, and the wound with a hiss. Staring at it with one eye Sirius sighed.

"It's always the little tiny things that seem to cause the most trouble..." he said, motioning to the five crescent moon cuts on his thigh. Reaching into his robes with the endless pockets, Sirius pulled out a handkerchief and transfigured it into a bandage. He then placed it carefully on the wound before waving his wand to clear up and trace of blood left on his pants, robes and leg. Naturally some spots didn't come out, but it was good enough for him as he melded the patch back onto his pants and looked up at Remus.

"Better?"

"I'd kiss you if it wouldn't get us stared at more," Remus said softly.

Sirius smiled and pushed himself up, letting his robes fall into place. He held his hand out to help Remus up.

"Maybe later, for now..." Sirius stopped and looked around him. Not many people were looking over at them--except for the Goblins, but they didn't count at the moment. Sirius swallowed and looked back at Remus the words Proper Form running through his mind.

But Sirius was a reckless man...And sometimes reckless men had to forget what few morals and codes they had.

"Will you join me at the ball tonight Remus?" he asked quietly.

Remus took Sirius' hand and allowed the other man to pull him to his feet. Then, before he could move toward Harry, still leaning against the counter nearby, Sirius popped the question. Well, not 'the question,' but near enough to make him stop and stare blankly at him for a moment.

"I-" he stopped, contemplating his answer. This was - as proven by Sirius' own nervousness and his usual lack of just telling Remus they were going to be doing something - something important. For one thing, they would be together in public, in front of the students and the teachers there and - he really had to stop over thinking things.

"I'd love to."

"I...oh..." Sirius nodded. "Good." He coughed and glanced down at their hands, still together. He looked away and his eyes landed on a very impatient Goblin with no stool. Sirius took his hand back from Remus and sent the stool to the Goblin.

"I suppose we're done here. Huh?" he asked glancing towards Remus again. "Unless you're going to force me to apologize to the Goblins."

Remus shook his head, smiling softly at Sirius and knowing they were probably all ready getting enough attention as it was after the last incident. Of course, he had to be looking at Sirius like some love struck teenager. Tearing his eyes away from Sirius, he caught sight of a couple holding hands nearby. Well, that was just bloody unfair. He wasn't in the mood to deal with motion sickness, guilt, and jealousy.

"You know, I find it rather unfair that I can't kiss you in public, but if one of us were a woman, we'd be expected to do it," he said absently, watching the couple for a moment. The girl looked a bit like Lily, though her hair was a bit short. "We ought to buy robes."

"You know if you ever get the sudden urge and just want to, go right ahead, but we'll have to start keeping permenant shields around us for awhile until people get over themselves," Sirius muttered following the line of Remus' gaze.

"Ah well, let's go get the boy wonder and his bright haired friend. Unless you'd rather just get out now without while they take care of whatever buisness they have here."

Remus nodded, filing away Sirius' comment for later thought, for now. "You told Harry we'd all go to buy robes," he said sternly and motioning to said Harry stilling leaning against the counter nearby. "Of course, we still have to wait for Gabriel. He went to his own vault."

"Yes well, Young Sir Malfoy disappeared after his hissy fit, the Female Children ran off on us, and the Boy Wonder's Bright Haired Friend probably wants my blood. So much for all of us going to buy robes," Sirius muttered before sighing.

"Fine, we'll wait for the Bright Haired Friend..."

Remus rolled his eyes and walked over to Harry. "We're all done," he said quietly. "We'll wait for Gabriel with you and then we can get robes."

( whee Superposts are fun.)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:32 pm

Harry looked up from his examination of the floor. "Oh, yeah, that works," he said slowly, glancing at Remus and Sirius. "So are you two going to be snogging in public soon or is it too early for that?"

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:49 am

Kathryn tried to pile the orders in her brain. She couldn't look like a student and she had to know where she was going... That is like trying to do exactly the opposite of what she would normally do. Placing her hands firmly in her pocket and keeping a stoney straight face, she walked in the direction of Knockturn Alley. To be honest, it would be interesting here. The idea that there were no shades of grey and just light and dark was almost appealing in a curious sort of way. The people here seemed to have the same sort of disposition as she did and as she passed her she could see very emotionless faces.

"So, were not going to get lost?" She whispered, trying not to move her lips to much. The place was creepy and gave her rush of adreneline, knowing that she was breaking her usual mould of following rules.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:16 am

"Oh yeah, because just being an ex-convict and a werewolf isn't bad enough, let's be openly gay and see how many people will try to kill us in one day as well. We've already caused a scene in here, don't get your hopes up," Sirius replied.

Of course, he wouldn't mind having people try to hex him all day for kissing Remus in the middle of public. They were most likely going to try anyways. But he knew Remus wouldn't exactly agree with it, and he wasn't about to go against Remus' wishes.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

HellsBitch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 am

She grinned slightly at the girls quick adaption. "Nice mask" she commented as she saw Kathryn's face change into a mask of cold stone. "Not bad at all" she said to herself and watched as the girl did exactly as Killa had said, walking as if with a purpose, but not really knowing where she was going. The girl was a good actress. She quickly hurried up beside Kathryn and took her hand, muttering "Just so we dont get away from each other".

"Trust me, I've been here before. I'm Taking you to the Shadow" she whispered back, and steered the girl into the shop where Killa had bought her dress earlier and, slightly reluctantly, let go of Kathryn's hand.
"Have a look around and tell me if you wanna try anything on, ok?" she said, keeping an eye on the shop keeper, making sure the crow wouldnt get near her friend.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:27 am

Harry rolled his eyes. "I keep having to remind myself that you guys were teenagers during the seventies. I mean, they decriminalised homosexuality back in the eighties and since the wizarding world has started to get their heads out of their asses, they've been making a lot of changes...well not a lot, but I hear they've got groups or something for it for wizards and witches now," he shrugged.

"Either way, you guys aren't going to get hexed. You might just get a few dirty looks, which..." he shook his head. "I'm betting Remus has dealt with more than his fair share of dirty looks. I don't see a problem with shoving it in people's faces."

He kicked the floor with the toe of his trainers.

"So if you guys want to snog in public, just get it over with it and laugh at the morons that think it's disgusting," he straightened up. "Okay, I'm going to shut up now before I decide to do it instead."

((I have to thank Lupin for the info. He's the gay rights expert and decided that Harry should know something besides DADA and how to kill a Dark Lord.))

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:51 am

Remus chuckled.

"Yes, Sirius and I are the result of seventies and," he glanced at Sirius, "it was nearly illegal back then, so I'll have to apologize for being a bit hesitant to do more than I've all ready done with Sirius in public. You and Gabriel can scandalize the public if you'd like."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:48 pm

Sirius shrugged. "It's not like it matters either way to me," he said, becoming bored and uninterested with the topic at hand. After all, it all came down to one thing: People were bloody morons and they all needed a swift kick to the a** to get over themselves and stop freaking out.

But there wasn't enough time in the day to go around the world and kick every single person, and it was too much of a pain to get some sort of organization together to do something like that, and really all that would be accomplished would be people staring at you and asking if you really just kicked their a**. Or if you were one of the unlucky ones who happened to kick some on 200 pounds heavier and 3 feet taller you'd be transported to the nearest hospital immediately.

Sirius knew it would take babysteps for Remus to get used to public affection, and it would take babysteps for the world to become more understanding, and really, babysteps weren't all that bad sometimes.

Sirius' train of thought came to a crashing halt as he imagined some one the size of Flitwick kicking some one the size of Hagrid. Snickers became chuckles, which then in turn went to a straight full out laugh as Sirius doubled over.

"Please don't hurt me sir!" Sirius squeaked in his best Flitwick impression before doubling over laughing again.

Faintly, a small part of his mind wondered what the hell happened to another part simply known as Sanity.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:43 pm

Remus looked at Sirius in alarm as he doubled over laughing. Had Azkaban and the Veil really unhinged him that much?

"Sirius?" he asked, placing a concerned hand on Sirius' back. Most of the people and several of the Goblins not involved in something were looking at them strangely now. "Sirius? Are you all right?"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:11 pm

Sirius giggled and tried to gain control of himself. He glanced at Remus and started laughing again.

"I'm fine!" he gasped, unable to stop laughing. Finaly he clapped his hands over his mouth and plugged his nose. After several moments, he took several calming breaths through his mouth and straightened up. He removed his hands from his face and let out a few last chuckles before sighing and wiping tears of mirth from the corners of his eyes. He sighed and grinned like a fool.

"See, all better!" He snickered before coughing and calming himself once more.

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:22 pm

Remus frowned, taking his hand off Sirius' back and pressing it to his forehead.

"Well, you haven't got a fever," he said dropping his hand to his side. "I'd just say you were crazy, which is perfect all right."
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games