Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:22 pm
*waits for new customer*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:59 pm
Hmmm....I'm thirsty.....can I have a drink please?  

Isobel Bellamy

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:02 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Hmmm....I'm thirsty.....can I have a drink please?
Sure biggrin What would you like?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:40 pm
*waits for next customer*  

Dearest Darling`

themagikat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:27 pm
[begins making a sculpture, modeled by a hot shrimp]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:30 pm
themagikat
[begins making a sculpture, modeled by a hot shrimp]

*watches intently* Are you going to talk with me this evening?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:42 pm
*pours herself a glass of root beer and continues to watch* Hmm...I should make this a float...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:59 pm
Meh, I'm being to lazy to get up and get ice cream *sticks a straw in and sips on it*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rival

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:09 pm
:: has a look around ::  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:18 pm
Rival

Ahh, it's you again. *puts down her glass* Is there anything that we can help you with this evening? Most of the waitstaff seems to have already headed home, but I can do what I can to make your stay pleasant.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rival

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:27 pm
lurichan
Rival

Ahh, it's you again. *puts down her glass* Is there anything that we can help you with this evening? Most of the waitstaff seems to have already headed home, but I can do what I can to make your stay pleasant.

something easy to drink, a Drpepper please
:: the lil girl sitting on top of the barcounter wags her tail ::  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:31 pm
Rival
lurichan
Rival

something easy to drink, a Drpepper please
:: the lil girl sitting on top of the barcounter wags her tail ::

Very well, a Dr Pepper it is, and anything for the lady?
*grabs a glass from under the counter, scoops a little ice into it to give it just a bit of a chill before going over to the fountain tap and filling the glass, pulls out a got goth twirly straw from themagickat's secret stash and places it carefully into the drink. Sets down a napkin on the bar and sets the drink upon it* ^_^ Anything else I might do for you?  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rival

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:43 pm
lurichan
*grabs a glass from under the counter, scoops a little ice into it to give it just a bit of a chill before going over to the fountain tap and filling the glass, pulls out a got goth twirly straw from themagickat's secret stash and places it carefully into the drink. Sets down a napkin on the bar and sets the drink upon it* ^_^ Anything else I might do for you?

this may be alil strange, but can you set some soda into a small bowl?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:46 pm
Rival
lurichan

Not all that strange.... *fishes under the counter for a few moments in order to retrieve a bowl, Setting 3 ice cubes into it before putting it under the fountain nozzle and filling it half way with dr. pepper. Sets a second napkin on the bar, and the bowl on top of it near the girl* There you go. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Rival

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 pm
lurichan
Rival
lurichan

Not all that strange.... *fishes under the counter for a few moments in order to retrieve a bowl, Setting 3 ice cubes into it before putting it under the fountain nozzle and filling it half way with dr. pepper. Sets a second napkin on the bar, and the bowl on top of it near the girl* There you go. ^_^

:: the lil girl crawls up on all fours and wags her tail as she laps up the soda from the bowl ::

hahaha, thank you  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games