Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I died a little on the inside. Everything she has ever posted on youtube is.. it's just needs to stop. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:53 pm
Oh....my...bloody....God..

I'm watching it now and I just want to strangle her. What the bloody ********? Wiccan Wizard? Magician? What the hell has she been smoking??!!  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:06 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

I'm watching it now and I just want to strangle her. What the bloody ********? Wiccan Wizard? Magician? What the hell has she been smoking??!!

And more importantly, where can I get some? cool

On a more serious note, this really kills the reputation of expertvillage for me. I mean, it was flopping around desperately before, but this was just the coup de grace.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

The Magician stuff doesn't phase me, and she seems to be trying to correct the common use of Wizard that stems from the Potter series. ~shrugs~ That said, my understanding is that the Wica serve the gods, not rule the elements... ninja

And stoic?!  

TeaDidikai

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:33 pm
TeaDidikai
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

The Magician stuff doesn't phase me, and she seems to be trying to correct the common use of Wizard that stems from the Potter series. ~shrugs~ That said, my understanding is that the Wica serve the gods, not rule the elements... ninja

And stoic?!
I came to the same conclusion as well when she mentioned Wizard. But I watched her other video on converting to Wicca and Paganism which made me face palm. And I've come to the conclusion that there needs to be a way to stomp out misconceptions on youtube...and other places..>.>  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:41 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
TeaDidikai
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

And stoic?!
I came to the same conclusion as well when she mentioned Wizard. But I watched her other video on converting to Wicca and Paganism which made me face palm. And I've come to the conclusion that there needs to be a way to stomp out misconceptions on youtube...and other places..>.>
How do you balance people's freedom of speech (and thus their ability to make honest mistakes) and the public's right to be accurately informed?  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm
Now now,

Everyone knows this is simply a marketing ploy to get you to visit her shop if you're in the area.

I mean, just look at all the books, shineys and trinkets she's got in there! Everything you need for entering the "Wiccan World"
wink  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:02 pm
Chaos Blue
Now now,

Everyone knows this is simply a marketing ploy to get you to visit her shop if you're in the area.

I mean, just look at all the books, shineys and trinkets she's got in there! Everything you need for entering the "Wiccan World" wink
What's wrong with that?  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:13 pm
Nothing at all.
But she didn't have to add all that wrong info.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:25 pm
Chaos Blue
Nothing at all.
What parts of it were wrong?  

TeaDidikai

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:28 pm
TeaDidikai
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
TeaDidikai
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden

And stoic?!
How do you balance people's freedom of speech (and thus their ability to make honest mistakes) and the public's right to be accurately informed?
You know...I haven't really gotten that far yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:33 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
You know...I haven't really gotten that far yet. sweatdrop
wink None of us have.  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:49 pm
TeaDidikai
Chaos Blue
Nothing at all.
What parts of it were wrong?

What's a Wiccan Wizard? >_>
Since when did they exist? Is this a whole new tradition of Wicca? Unless you're talking about some thing like this. But even then, could you still call it Wicca?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:54 pm
Chaos Blue
What's a Wiccan Wizard? >_>
Apparently she's correcting the misuse of the term Wizard.

That much seemed rather clear to me. She instead is pointing out that the proper word would have been Magician... though she seems to be addressing Males alone.

Quote:
Since when did they exist?
Since Gardner wrote his books?
Quote:
Is this a whole new tradition of Wicca?
Why assume that?  

TeaDidikai

Chaos Blue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:10 pm
TeaDidikai
Why assume that?

I didn't, I was asking if it was.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games