Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:58 am
Hey I just got a trunk on this page. biggrin
Anyways things aren't looking good for me. I left Merdian Mississippi and now in Monroe, Lousiana. My town got devastated, but my house is ok as we got someone to check up on it who was down there. I can't return home right now as all the roads are closed. I have to go college next week and the only thing I have is my portfolio (containing my art), five pairs of outfits, and my computer. So i might literally be going to college with nothing. I'm on extremely limited access as my aunt and uncle do not have it at their house, and I'm at a cafe right now. If you want a full detail of my life currently check my livejournal . . . though it's friends only. x.x; But my screen name is TrinaSheepChan for all those interested. I'm updating that every time I get one becuase it's the only way i can keep in contact with my friends.

Til I get internet again- Masq.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:11 pm
that. freaking. sucks.
the only way katrina has effected me is that during band there was strong wind that made it that we had to move during a hold, oh noes. and the band camp pictures came in and they made sure i looked compleatly retarded in all of them so i will only post one pic. ^^  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:25 pm
Not to sound superior or anything...

But the only effect Katrina had on me is that our second football game is against Lousiana State. And because of Katrina, LSU''s game this week got canceled. Woo.

*goes back to baking to death in triple-digit heat*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:15 pm
Yeah I heard . . . what college is in Baton Rouge? Whatever college is there had to cancle their first game because all the hotels and athletic facilities are filled with refuugees.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:16 pm
all regular gas here is at $3 but ofcourse there is no regular gas left and all we have is premiumn at like 3.60 and the 3 major gas pipelines going into nc are closed down. funnn  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:20 pm
I haven't heard anything about gas running out in STL...but I'm sure it won't be long. The commute to school is about 10 or so miles, which would be compeltely out of the question for biking. Not that I wouldn't mind, it's just that'd be hard with a laptop case and a full backpack. If there is news about the gas, staying in the dorms might not be a bad idea, at all. Although, I highly doubt we'll have to do that. I think I may go tell that to my parents to the idea is in their head. They actually have an option to sway for a week at a time and go home on the weekends. Cool.

I'm glad to hear your house is alright Masq, and I hope things look up from this point onward.

Our bookstore has had the TV on with live coverage all the time I've visited there, same with Campus ministry. I've seen a lot of footage showing Biloxi. It's awful. There was a parking garage annihilated by the storm. At least, that what I thought it was.

Good luck...still.
I made a livejournal account ninja Not that I'll post anything on my account, because I have a xanga already. BTW: I "added" you...(saintsaens)  

Saint-Saens

ItsDevonJames

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:11 pm
*walks in* hey people!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:22 pm
xXfletcherXx
*walks in* hey people!

Explain who you are, and why you're posting in our thread. Quickly.

iOggy

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:30 pm
I'm going to be staying here in Monroe till next week when I board a plane and off I go to SCAD. I don't know if my mom will return home or not, but my dad bought me a plane ticket this morning.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:04 pm
iOggy
xXfletcherXx
*walks in* hey people!

Explain who you are, and why you're posting in our thread. Quickly.

thats so nice, and to add to oggy threat, this is not a roleplay thread >< lol  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:09 pm
i just had my 1000th post! and it was locking a topic lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 3:46 pm
xd

On a completely unrelated subject: I leave for my first football game in ten minutes. And my uniform is so incredibly smexy... biggrin

iOggy

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:32 pm
iOggy
xd

On a completely unrelated subject: I leave for my first football game in ten minutes. And my uniform is so incredibly smexy... biggrin

Goodluck Oggywoggy! you need to post some pics of your uniforms in the pic thread ><  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:48 pm
Shizankoff

But you'll get that post back when you delete the topic. xd  

Saint-Saens

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:27 pm
Saint-Saens
Shizankoff

But you'll get that post back when you delete the topic. xd

So we finally got around to making steve a mod?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games