Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 pm
*turns away from the doorway, now that she doesn't have to worry about anyone walking in and finding them with Draa* Oh. *rubs her ear* Yes, being yelled at could be a form of torture.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:53 am
Uhm, yeah, sure ... You too, Gio. *Well that was a totally unexpected response from Gio. surprised He definitely wasn't expecting -that- kind of reaction, and actually, he's -never- seen Gio in such a rare mood. Watches Gio as he joins Katana at the bar. Wonder if he's high on something? ... Could there be something in these cigars? ninja Will takes a closer look at his cigar, then smells it and takes another puff on it ... Nope, just premium Cuban tobacco ... in this cigar, at least. Takes another puff and exhales, then snuffs out the rest of the cigar and leaves it in the ashtray. Watches Gio as he quickly whisks Trina out of the bar, and then moments later, Katana leaves as well.

Picks up the bottle of top-shelf Scotch and looks it over. Nice. Don't really need it though. Motions for the server to come over and asks for a bottle of water, then tells them to please credit the unopened bottle back to Gio's account. Within moments, the server brings him a bottle of water and lets him know that Gio's tab has been adjusted. Will thanks him, then cracks open the water and takes a healthy swig. Stands up, grabs the bottle of water and exits the bar.*  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:30 pm
She skoots closer to Flo to whisper so that Aya couldn't hopefully hear. Shhhhh don't worry. We're only threatening so that Leko's other half can be more cooperative. Not to mention anything we actually do break we can fix in a jiffy. We need SOME kind of leverage with these angels one way or another. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:28 pm
*nods in understanding, though she doesn't really understand what they're talking about at all still emotion_facepalm But at the very least it sounded like they didn't have any actual intention of hurting him, so she supposed that was good?* sweatdrop

What's "threatening"? neutral Or "leverage" for that matter? neutral  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:35 pm
cat_confused Wow... I think Vass needs a dictionary or something. Some way to look things up, at least. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:37 pm
Occasionally one could see servants hovering around the blockaded door that led to the elf's room. The female staff would blush while the male staff would grunt/blush/ or silently as they could cheer on the events going on behind those doors. ninja Eventually looking around making sure they weren't caught leering or loitering and then quickly return to their duties around the castle. There was even the occasion that all would be quiet before a passerby would be startled out of their wits from either a feminine, masculine or a mix of both screaming an outburst of passion out of the blue as they passed the doors. gonk The more docile maids being the ones to outright run like the dickens at these moments.

She had no idea how long they'd been at it. What started as "returning the favor" in the beginning then led to roleplay they've either done in the past or new ones that they've talked about trying before, to then leading to suggesting/practicing/trying out other fetishes. Being part of Liada's company certainly had its perks of being "on the inside" for popular products or new products she was curious to beta test herself. twisted It was also a perk that they both seemed to underestimated each other's stamina since they had been going like the Energizer Rabbit minus the breaks for hydration/snacks and relieving their bowels. They even so much as re-enacted their shenanigans in the Bath Halls without the audience in her personal bath attached to her room. With their phones being hidden in the pockets of their discarded clothes somewhere in the room and the lack of an actual clock they both lost all ability of time in there. And every time one of them even thought about thinking of getting the blockade removed the other would coax and lure back to the bed. emotion_dowant

After another howl of mind-numbing release emanated from Anira's lips. She slumped in the swing she was hooked up to at the edge of the bed and panted heavily from the exercise. When she finally got enough air to regain her breath she turned to her see Showcase completely passed out on the floor. Snoring soon coming forth and the elf merely shook her head lightly in amusement. Looks like I win dinner. emotion_awesome Getting herself out of the swing, slowly, as she was feeling the putty effect her legs felt from losing feeling. She uses a levitation spell to place Justin on the bed and grabbed the duvet to tuck him in before she slowly waddled to the bath again to just do a volcanic-hot bath to soak her aches. crying  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:45 pm
Finally back at her room, she went inside, shut the door and locked it. The sword lay still where she had left it, and all was quiet in her mind.

"I just need sleep, maybe what happened earlier was a fluke," she spoke out loud in the quiet room. Part of her knew that wasn't true, but she wasn't about to admit that to herself just yet.

Soon she was tucked in, and quickly fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:17 pm
*he knew there would inevitably be a huge blow out once he unmezed his husband. The thought made it tempting to leave him that way and get as far away as possible ninja , but there would be no escaping it in the end. It was going to come at some point regardless of how much he tried to delay it, and rather than live in dread of it all the while or have it sneak up on him unexpectedly, he'd rather face it head on and get it over with.

Naturally, and to no one's surprise, once the spell was broken, there was a lot of yelling involved. Ryzan staunchly defended his crush on Kyle as nothing but a harmless crush; an admiration for a living, breathing work of art. Of course, if given the chance, he certainly wouldn't mind appreciating that art much more intimately before he expires but Tes didn't need to know that ninja Not while tensions were so high at least.

Tensions of a different sort that both dark elves were experiencing, Ryzan from Kyle's strip tease and Tes from exposure to the nude demonic duo, soon led their argument into... well... a different kind of blow out. sweatdrop Unfortunate that Anira's purification spell on the bath water would be so thoroughly nullified by their actions, but neither really felt that remorseful about it.* whee

Perhaps I should make you angry more often. wink

*groans at the idea, head resting against Ryzan's shoulder as they both catch their breath*
I'd rather you not.

It really is quite effective, though. You usually treat me like glass so I thought I might never experience you manhandling me the way you do Draa.
Guess I got a little carried away there sweatdrop
humph! Are you even listening? talk2hand Did it not ever occur to you that sometimes I may -like- it if you were a bit rougher?
Well, you could have said something.

*perhaps Tes was right, but like hell he was going to admit that stressed Time for a subject change* ninja
Maybe we should take this back to our room and...

*as he moved out from under his husband, he took notice of their assistant there at the other end of the bath, staring at the two of them in shock; wide eyed with her hand clasped tightly over her agape mouth*

G... Gi ussta sweatdrop Our apologies, Misa sweatdrop We uh... quite forgot you were still there sweatdrop

I didn't.
*smacks his husband* stressed
Are you alright?

*after a few more seconds of silence, the drakkin woman suddenly let out a squeal, causing both him and Tes to wince*

Oh. My. GOD! Oh my god! This.. this is...
*starts to tear up*

THIS IS THE BEST JOB EVAR!! crying

*both he and Tes stare at her, dumbfounded*

No wonder Miro followed you guys here from Norrath. Oh but um... sweatdrop redface If you don't mind, Misa needs a little uh.. Misa time sweatdrop BUT DON'T HESITATE TO CALL IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE eek Seriously, you guys. I mean it eek I.. just need to uh... do... something sweatdrop

*crawls out of the bath and quickly throws on a robe before running off to find somewhere private* ninja

*looks to his husband*
Did... did you hire a... ah... how you say.... "fujoshi" as our assistant? emotion_eyebrow

Assistant? emotion_eyebrow I thought Misa was your cook?
My...? Oh... right.... *with how mostly normal Tes acts while they're in the castle, its easier to forget about his curse*
Well, we will deal with that later. For now...

*cringes a little at seeing now just how much of their fluids are floating around in the bath*
We really should inform someone that the shared bath is in desperate need of a cleaning sweatdrop

Eh... they'll get around to it eventually... maybe ninja
*climbs out of the bath and helps Ryzan out as well, and then promptly leads him back to their room for an encore* emotion_dowant

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:41 pm
*busts into a room and is thoroughly disappointed to see all the medical equipment and people in it*
Wah! This isn't the bathroom! crying

*lights up when he sees Miro at the doorway and waves* ^_^

*awkwardly waves back while doing the potty dance*
Any of you know where the bathroom is? crying

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:29 pm
*blinks and jumps away from the door just in time to avoid being hit* Hi, Miro. Um, *looks through the other door in the room* Ah. There's a bathroom over here. I thought there would be one nearby. *moves away from the bathroom door so she doesn't get run over by the elf*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:14 pm
Her ears twitch to facing the door seeing a Miro burst forth. Well now heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's a coinkidink of a moment. We were just mentioning the little waif. She looks over to Leko seeing if Aya was also going to burst forth but when nothing seemed to be different she looked back to Miro as she zip lined to the restroom Kits led to. We could always ante up the offer here moi sestra.

What kind of ante my little mad scientist? Quite curious how else her winged other half could be coaxed.

My dear dear Aya who has the hearing of a bat, if you don't tell us the details of your little magic angsty prank you put on the katana; I'll make Vass my new favorite Guinea Pig of all kinds of things. emotion_kirakira But. If you be a good girl and spill it all out like such bad vodka then not only will we let the little naive thing go......but we'll tell Miro everything that has happened about the filming and her part in it. emotion_yatta Savvy? Crossing her legs she gets all close and cozy to Vass and gets her hand ready for a portal if she needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:02 am
*topples into the body and falls onto her knees on the floor* crying
Ouch... redface
*looks around sheepishly knowing the other let her come forth*
*tries to gather muster to combat the demon fox but finds her once present lack of fear has left her*
... savvy... stare
But we must tell Miro first!

*crosses her arms under her bosoms in angst*
*but keeps on eye on TES knowing that he is under a similar mind control now*
((I R DUMB))  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:14 pm
*reemerges from the bathroom after taking care of business and catches the tail end of the conversation*
Tell Miro what? eek Does she have something on her face? gonk

*feels around on her face for anything out of place*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:28 pm
No no no sweetie, you're face is as cute as the button that was sewn on there. wink Not really caring that the phrase made NO sense. Lia conjures a comfy chair for Miro to sit on and one for herself to sit across from her. She took the elf girls' hands gently in hers and gave them a light pat. Let me know if I'm going too fast or you need time to sink it in.

Over the last....She looks over to Flo and Kits for confirmation; What week or so now? Psy, TES, and Ryzan have been filming a movie. A version of the story Alice in Wonderland. Pretty much everyone we know has been chosen to play a role in said movie, you playing the lead role as Alice. I do not know why since A. I forgot we were doing this thing until day of filming and B. Because I was not present during the conversation of this decision. It was apparently decided that you were to be placed under heavy illusions and spells by Ryzan during the scenes that you were to be in and when we had to pause in some points you would be put in a freeze type spell. She paused a moment for Miro to sink in all this information or to ask anything. When she didn't speak she continued.

You would have to speak to Ryzan or TES why they chose to go this route, since they are the directors so thus the ones in charge of this film. But to my knowledge they made sure that you were never harmed during filming. Terrified, concerned, confused, etc. Yes. But never harmed. I don't think I could forgive anyone for just going along with this if I were put in your tiny adorable shoes. But please do know that deep down we do care for you. It may not seem like it but in some shape or form we do. Kits has even done her best to make sure you were not harmed during her scenes with you. So if you've been confused as to a lot of events happening recently or seeing people you think looked like us that is why. I am sorry they felt the need to not tell you anything and that they've resorted things to this. Do you have any questions, do you need a hug?

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:55 pm
*exhales dramatically, finding a place to lean against the wall*
I too even played a part knowing that this was happening,
in a way I'm no better than the lot of you stare

*waits to hear Miro's response before saying more*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games