Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:55 pm
SkittyGirl826

Pro tip. Quote, a mod hun. This thread often times get swallowed up and missed and I know it's not really my place but while i'm here ill lend a hand.

"For type-dex achievements like Fire type, do you need to have 15 separate pokemon? Or is it enough to have the dex entry, like say you had a fire pokemon and it evolved, would it count for 2 of the 15?" So long as you've "owned" the pokemon it counts. You just need to keep track of the Dex date is all. It's a good idea to link to evolutions, captures or trades if you're going for those achievements especially if there is a chance you might later no longer have that pokemon. Such as if you "Catch and release" just for the dex data.

"Also, does the Cute Charm ability make all pokemon infatuated, no matter their gender? Or does it only work on opposite gender pokemon, like the Attract move does?"
Its only for the Pokemon that's making contact and only if its the opposite gender. If a move hits more then once, like fury swipes, each hit has a chance to trigger the ability. This logic applies to any contact based ability BTW.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:57 pm
to heal my pokemon, just go to the closest town/or current and visit pokemon center in an rp?  

CEOxJOE

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:56 pm
CEOxJOE
to heal my pokemon, just go to the closest town/or current and visit pokemon center in an rp?

Yes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:20 am
SpectralEternity

Can you or one of the mods unlock the ballroom so I can get my post from it? Or, PM it me? I can't get it on my own.  

CLCyrus

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:59 pm
Vigilia

Loonamist

KipsterHipster

Hi. I'm not sure if my quotes didn't notify you or you just missed the notification entirely or if there's a problem with Skylark this time around that I need to fix, so I'm sorry if this comes off as impatient, but I did quote you three in Kukui's lab hoping to get Skylark back into the world. Two days is really no time at all, I know, but the suspense is killing me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:38 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Vigilia

Loonamist

KipsterHipster

Hi. I'm not sure if my quotes didn't notify you or you just missed the notification entirely or if there's a problem with Skylark this time around that I need to fix, so I'm sorry if this comes off as impatient, but I did quote you three in Kukui's lab hoping to get Skylark back into the world. Two days is really no time at all, I know, but the suspense is killing me.

Yes, sorry. I've been held up by checking the validity of the pokemon you decided to keep with your reset of Skylark amongst other unrelated matters. I'll try to get to Skylark soon.
May I ask where Skye got her pidgeotite and 2 crystal shards?  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:49 pm
Vigilia
Yes, sorry. I've been held up by checking the validity of the pokemon you decided to keep with your reset of Skylark amongst other unrelated matters. I'll try to get to Skylark soon.

They were in her original inventory. I believe I got them during giveaways? I don't remember which ones specifically, though. Since they were the most valuable items in her bag, I kept them there. I've been waiting for Spectral to message me back because I completely forgot about them and Tephinger, but she hasn't yet. Figured if those were a problem, I'd find out when a mod read my post.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:08 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Vigilia

They were in her original inventory. I believe I got them during giveaways? I don't remember which ones specifically, though. Since they were the most valuable items in her bag, I kept them there. I've been waiting for Spectral to message me back because I completely forgot about them and Tephinger, but she hasn't yet. Figured if those were a problem, I'd find out when a mod read my post.

No, it's not a problem. Spec mentioned it to me before.
Do you happen to have a link where they are in one of your older posts?  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:21 pm
Vigilia

I had to look for a post with them again and lo and behold; I find my last post before I left. Figures I'd find it after I've already settled on what to restart her with. Knew there were other Pokemon I wanted to keep. Curse you, laziness. Anyway, here is a post with the Pidgeotite and Crystal Shards in her inventory.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:51 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Vigilia

I had to look for a post with them again and lo and behold; I find my last post before I left. Figures I'd find it after I've already settled on what to restart her with. Knew there were other Pokemon I wanted to keep. Curse you, laziness. Anyway, here is a post with the Pidgeotite and Crystal Shards in her inventory.

Well, I don't think it's too late if you wanted to keep more of the past pokemon/items since you found your last post. Thank you for hunting that down, by the way. It makes things a lot easier.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:56 pm
Vigilia
Well, I don't think it's too late if you wanted to keep more of the past pokemon/items since you found your last post. Thank you for hunting that down, by the way. It makes things a lot easier.

I'll probably keep the Rudolph Stantler that knows Fly. Don't see there being many opportunities to get that again. Everything else can be reclaimed relatively easily. And, you're welcome. Just wish I had found it when I was actually looking for it. XD;;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:17 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Vigilia

I'll probably keep the Rudolph Stantler that knows Fly. Don't see there being many opportunities to get that again. Everything else can be reclaimed relatively easily. And, you're welcome. Just wish I had found it when I was actually looking for it. XD;;

Okiedokie then. :3  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Heiress of the Skies

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:40 am
Vigilia

I don't know if I have to do this, but Tephinger was given to me when Indeciisiive Wolkova purged one of her characters. The proof is here. It took me a while to back read and find the post and I don't know how often anyone's online anymore, so I thought I'd let you know here in case it needed to be authenticated.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Vigilia

I don't know if I have to do this, but Tephinger was given to me when Indeciisiive Wolkova purged one of her characters. The proof is here. It took me a while to back read and find the post and I don't know how often anyone's online anymore, so I thought I'd let you know here in case it needed to be authenticated.

Yes, thank you for that, though I've already verified that. I'm sorry i didn't post the professor for you sooner - i'm working on it now.  

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:57 pm
SpectralEternity

Hey, idk if you've seen my Discord message or not but I wanted to get approval on my Fake'mon project and see what I needed correcting if anything. Ty heart

Echnowail

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games