Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 4:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery made it out onto the pitch, butterflies having what seemed to be a very boisterous party in her gut. She still wasn't entirely sure she was cut out for the whole 'captain' thing. And she needed to talk to one of her teammates about being Vice Captain. Which she would, as soon as the person in question showed up. In the meantime, she had to get a small table set up with the forms for everyone to fill out, and pray to a slew of athletically (or battle, in most cases) inclined gods that they would be benevolent and inspire enough kids to show up for her to have a team at all. She'd been praying about that a lot, actually. Normally she stuck to the Celtic pantheon, but in this case she was taking a 'cover all your bases' stance. Dear Hermes had even earned himself a small spot on her alter for the foreseeable future, and she was thanking her lucky stars that Pixie had him as a patron, even if it was for a non-sport-related reason.

spaceShe was shaking ever so slightly, she realized, and took a moment to center herself. Not noticing anyone headed this way just yet (she was a bit early, evidence of overcompensation on her part), she decided to run herself through her sun salutations a few times to both stretch out and center herself. Of course, she had to keep her attention somewhat divided for when someone did inevitably show up (it was inevitable, right? Surely to the gods the entire team wouldn't bail on her... Okay, now she knew she was being paranoid). Otherwise they'd probably scare her half to death. Gods forbid it be a first year and that was their first impression of her. That'd be just fantastic.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                  [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                  [b]House:[/b]
                                                  [b]Year:[/b]
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                  [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                  [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                  [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                  [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:35 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

With nothing but Quidditch tryouts later that day, Sonora had spent the entire morning holed up in the music room trying to figure out this sheet music. Then suddenly Jonah had found her and now she was stuffing sheet music into her bag and running down the hall, trying to keep up with what Jonah was saying--

"Jonah? How much coffee did you have before this?" she wondered aloud as they got outside This much coffee can't be good for him...at least he'll be amped for tryouts though?

Once on the Pitch she dropped her bag off next to the table and greeted Kiery with a friendly wave. "Hello Kiery! Anything we can do to help?"

In the meantime, she jotted her information on the form, having decided over the summer that she would be very happy to play every and any position.

Username: addaellis
Character's Name: Sonora Li
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: currently taking
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (reserve keeper)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Dang Healthy,
First Choice Position: seeker
Second Choice Position: beater or any

Stats:
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 to spotting the snitch
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Sharp Eyes
Lives: <3 <3 <3 <3

”Trickblues”

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Fall 2043 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Sonora and Kiery
» Status: Excited for Tryouts

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

The day of quidditch tryouts had finally arrived, and this time, Jonah was prepared.

He had gotten a decent amount of sleep. He’d been studying on his reserve position. Went to every professional quidditch match he could over the summer with his mum and Rion—a total of one, but at least it had been valuable observation time. Today, he was ready!

As the clock neared time for tryouts, Jonah had rushed off to the music room to collect Sonora, talking fast and excited about how, “It’s time for tryouts! C’mon, Sona, we’ve got to go, I already grabbed your broom!” and “This year we redeem ourselves and make the main team!” and “I only had, like, eight cups this morning. No big deal. I’m not jittery. Is it just me or is the sun vibrating?

The duo made it over to the pitch, and Jonah joined Sonora in greeting their new captain. “Good morning!” He picked up a form and filled it out in his chicken-scratch. “Yeah, does anything need set up?”

Username: Trickblues
Character's Name: Jonah Lane
Year: Second
Advanced Flying I: Currently Taking
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1 (Reserve Beater)
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Keeper

OOC:
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Username

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:39 pm
User Image

♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

second year || Ravenclaw || halfblood
Music club || Quidditch

Hanging out nearby and with an ear out in case Kiery needed them, Sonora turned back to her best friend, partially amused and partially concerned at the comment about the sun vibrating. She'd giggled when he said it earlier, thinking he was just talking about sunspots or tricks of light, but the more she thought about it, eight cups of coffee seemed too far from normal. "Eight? Don't you usually only have 2? Are you okay?"

I still don't know the slightest thing about coffee. she thought. Neither of her parents drank it on a regular basis, and all she knew was that Jonah and Vespera drank it like a drug--well that thought was a bit concerning. Should she persuade him to come down to the Hospital Wing and talk to one of the nurses? Surely Jonah was just excited for today then?

--

”Trickblues”

I am built with paper, made to soar in the sky.
I am always looking for an adventure.
It does not matter where the breeze will carry me.
I shall glide on along to see what there's to be.
♫♪
"Paper Plane's Adventure" by V.K. Lyrics by Tanoshibe on YouTube

addaellis

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:01 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Samuli was yawning as he arrived at the pitch, assuming that his mate Nico will be following suit. He didn't get as much sleep as he'd liked due to some homework but eh, he'll manage. Right now, he was just going to mind his own business: write the form, do stretches, kick a**. So far, the only person who was allowed to be bubbly at him was Riddles and Nico, everyone else would have to face his Berlin Wall.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Samuli Farquarson
                                                        Year: Three
                                                        Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Taking
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        First Choice Position: Keeper
                                                        Second Choice Position: Any

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Keeper
                                                        AC : 14
                                                        Modifiers : Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                        Special Skills : (+4 Blocking)
                                                        Lives : O O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .xxx. (xx!)

kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:58 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico was feeling a bit better. Scooter had died but from a long rat life. His hair reacted to his grieving with being black but now that he was on the mend but still a bit down, he was sporting an at least decent looking emerald. Seeing Sam he smiled. He jogged over to his buddy after filling out his form. "Ready to tear it up this year?" Nico said glad he could hang with one of his best friends. Being with friend definitely helped him feel better about Scooter.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                                            Character's Name: Nico Lovette
                                                                            Year: 3
                                                                            Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                                            Advanced Flying II:taking
                                                                            Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                                            Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Second Choice Position: keeper

Position:
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:23 am
User Image

You and I in a little toy shop
                                          Buy a bag of balloons with the money we've got
                                          Set them free at the break of dawn
                                          'Til one by one they were gone.

Iggy trotted on to the feild ready for another season. Sure he likely be reserve again but reserve was important too! It did suck being back to not sleeping with Kam around but summer had been nice to go back to the normal. He went to fill out the form and turned it in before trotting to Jonah and Sonora. "Hey guys! Ready for a new season!" Iggy said in his usually bubbly mood. He was glad he wasn't late as Soot had taken his socks and he ended up chasing the fur demon around the common room. Sure he could have worn other socks but he wanted the shark socks today.

Username: Kungfudemoness
                                                              Character's Name: Ignatius Hepburn (call me Iggy!)
                                                              Year: 2
                                                              Advanced Flying I: taking
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                              Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                              Second Choice Position: any

Position:
                                                              Modifiers: +3 steal/score +1 other
                                                              Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                              Lives: ● ● ●
                                                              Total roll:

If I could find a souvenir
                                                              Just to prove the world was here
                                                              And here is a red balloon
                                                              I think of you, and let it go

addaellis
                                                              Trickblues

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:35 am
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Fall 2043 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Sonora and Iggy
» Status: Self-conscious about coffee habits

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

While they were waiting around, Jonah had settled in to sitting in the grass and was currently working on the stretches Rhea had gone over with him. A leg folded underneath him, he was currently trying to reach the toes of his right shoe—and failing miserably. He could get a grip on his ankle, but that was about it. Sonora had started questioning him about his caffeine consumption for the day, and he looked up at her, baffled. ‘Has she…Been tracking my coffee habits?’ If he were to be honest, he didn’t even know what his usual habits were concerning it. All he knew was that he always felt groggy and grumpy until he got some coffee into his system—he’d been like that since he’d gotten tall enough to sneak his father’s mug off the kitchen table when he wasn’t looking.

She asked if he was okay, and his cheeks flushed out of what he assumed was embarrassment. “I, uh… Yes?” He was at a loss for words. Was it the vibrating sun thing? He was only joking! Well… Mostly. Come to think of it, he was feeling a little jittery; but he was alert, and that’s what he needed to be today. The blonde shrugged her words off and grinned, switching his legs and trying again with the left. “I’m fine, really, you don’t have to look at me like that… Hey, Iggs!” He looked up to his dormmate as he approached. “I was wondering where you’d gone off to. Soot give you trouble again?”

OOC:
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Kungfudemoness

Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:47 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie hurried onto the pitch for tryouts. She usually tried to be early for these things, making a good impression and all, but a few people were already there. She set her bag down and glanced around with a quick smile before approaching Kiery to collect a form. The older girl looked more than a little nervous about the whole captaincy. "I'm sure you'll be a great captain, Kiery," Maisie told her politely; she and Kiery weren't good friends or anything, but she liked her well enough, and she wanted the team to do well.

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
Year: Fifth
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery was pulled from her only-somewhat-meditative state by two students, luckily not first years, approaching her for tryouts. She offered them both smiles, hoping she only looked half as nervous as she felt, and assured them that she didn't need anything. "I'd recommend starting your stretches while we wait for everyone to show up," she told them. Then, she considered the possibility of teaching the whole team a sun salutation, and leading them in one at the start of practices. It would help to stretch everybody out, limber them up, and hopefully get them centered... hm. She'd talk about it with her vice captain. Once she had a vice captain.

spaceWell, she was relieved that people were showing up. Even though most of the people currently showing up were the younger players. Well, at least they were enthusiastic, she supposed. Then, thank the gods, Maisie appeared. Kiery wasn't sure what she'd do if the younger girl hadn't shown up. Of course, she still might say no. She gestured for her teammate to follow her off to the side a bit, face stretched wide from a nervous smile. When she spoke, there was a faint giggle to it, belying her anxiety.
                                                  "Hey, so, um. Thanks for... You know. Not thinking I'm going to be terrible at this. But, um. I can't do it alone, so I was kind of hoping you'd be my Vice Captain?" She flushed slightly. Unfortunately, she didn't have a lot of other options if the girl said no. Edgar, maybe, but she felt like that might put too much pressure on the boy. And Charley might murder her in her sleep just for asking. No, it needed to be Maisie, for sure.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: Action
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:39 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie was surprised when Kiery beckoned her to step away from the rest of the group, genuinely confused as to what the captain wanted to speak to her about. The revelation that Kiery wanted her to be her VC took her completely off-guard; Maisie had assumed she would have already found one by now, but maybe she'd been waiting for her? Nevertheless, she wasn't about to turn it down! She was just surprised. "Um- yes," she said, giggling nervously herself, and still coming to terms with the fact that in two years, she'd be captain. Her! Laire would be so jealous, she reflected dryly. "yes, of course, thank you for- for asking me, I'll do my best to help things go well."

Username: The Forgotten Weasley
Character's Name: Maisie Thorburn
Year: Fifth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Sixth Year Chaser
Sixteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Ravenclaw Tryouts

Leah didn't expect to be going behind her brother's back to play Quidditch. Though she'd rather prefer to just sit in the stands and watch like most, she knew the team could use the extra help. It was only for a few more years and David really didn't need to know about it. She certainly didn't let it get in the way of her studies so it shouldn't concern him. There was a lot he didn't really know and it was probably for the better. Leah didn't get why she was being so secretive as of late but at least it wasn't hurting anyone right?

Arriving on the field, Leah took a form and filled it out. She went with chaser like last time but honestly she had no complaints on what position she played. So long as she was helping her house team it really didn't matter much to her. From there she did some stretches in preparation for tryouts to begin.

- - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
                                                Character's Name: Leah League
                                                Year: Sixth Year
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: One
                                                Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Second Choice Position: Anywhere I'm needed.

- - - - - - - - -

Company : Ravenclaw...

OOC :
                                                Stealing / Passing: --- - 0/3 to Goal - Total Roll: --
                                                AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: +6 AC, +6 Stealing, +6 Shooting
                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:26 pm
User Image
                                                Sunny came home to her favorite room
                                                Sunny sat down in the kitchen
                                                She opened a book and a box of tools
                                                Sunny came home with a mission

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ƑƖƦƧƬ ƳЄƛƦ || ƤƲƦЄƁԼƠƠƊ || ƦƛƔЄƝƇԼƛƜ

════════════════════════

Lillith stepped onto the pitch, feeling entirely too nervous. Sure, Chance had been a beater, so had her aunt Ver and Kory, but right now she felt completely inadequate for the position. For one, she was small, and two, she just wasn't sure if she'd be good enough. Looking around, she shook herself and proceeded to walk over to the person handing out forms to pick one up. Hopefully she wouldn't make a complete fool of herself.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                Character's Name: Lillith Whitethorne
                                                Year: First
                                                Advanced Flying I: No
                                                Advanced Flying II: Um, still a no
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
                                                Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Second Choice Position: I guess anywhere?

AC: 12
                                                Modifiers: +2 to everything
                                                Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: I'm going to mess this up...
                                                OOC:

-◎-

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sunny came home with a list of names
                                                She didn't believe in transcendence
                                                And it's time for a few small repairs, she said
                                                Sunny came home with a vengeance

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:41 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornRavenclaw PrefectFifth Year Seeker ) xxx

Hey, I нeαr тнe voιce oғ α preαcнer ғroм тнe вαcĸ rooм
                                                        Cαllιɴɢ мy ɴαмe αɴd I ғollow jυѕт тo ғιɴd yoυ
                                                        I тrαce тнe ғαιтн тo α вroĸeɴ dowɴ тelevιѕιoɴ αɴd pυт oɴ тнe weαтнer
                                                        Aɴd I've тrαιɴed мyѕelғ тo ɢιve υp oɴ тнe pαѕт 'cαυѕe
                                                        I ғroze ιɴ тιмe вeтweeɴ нeαrѕeѕ αɴd cαѕĸeтѕ
                                                        Loѕт coɴтrol wнeɴ I pαɴιcĸed αт тнe αcιd тeѕт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar felt discouraged enough not to be in high spirits for the new season, but not enough for him to be badly mopey about it either. He just... wondered it he could redeem himself this time around. He only caught the snitch once losing to everybody else felt... frustrating. As he arrived in the pitch alone, as Samuli already went ahead of him, he then did his deeds before doing the stretches.

Username: Julian Galaksylph
                                                        Character's Name: Edgar Farquarson
                                                        Year: 5
                                                        Advanced Flying I: yes
                                                        Advanced Flying II: yes
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
                                                        Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Second Choice Position: seeker

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

'Cαυѕe I'м ѕleepιɴɢ ιɴ тнe вαcĸ oғ α тαхι
                                                        I'м ѕcreαмιɴɢ ғroм мy вedrooм wιɴdow eveɴ ιғ ιтѕ ɢoɴɴα ĸιll мe
                                                        Woĸe υp тнιѕ мorɴιɴɢ eαrly вeғore мy ғαмιly
                                                        Froм тнιѕ dreαм wнere ѕнe wαѕ тryιɴɢ тo ѕнow мe
                                                        How α lιғe cαɴ мove ғroм тнe dαrĸɴeѕѕ: Sнe ѕαιd тo ɢeт вeттer

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - SY 2043xx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : (+7 Spot) (+7 Catch)
                                                        Special Skills : Deft Dodger, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : .numbah. (stat)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Fuzzymelonlord

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:57 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Company
Fellow Ravenclaws
Mood
Optimistic

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

After failing to make it onto the team the previous year, Eirian was pumped to try again this year. After all, you can only learn from failure if you don't let it get you down. Or at least that's what his mother had said when he told her the news. He dashed up to the table and quickly began filling out his application, waving at the few people he recognized. He was excited to get another chance, honestly he would keep trying until he made it onto the team or until he graduated. Whichever came first, and if it turned out playing the game wasn't his thing, he would always enjoy commentating, that seemed like a fun job.

Username: Fuzzymelonlord
Character's Name: Eirian Ivers
Year: Secind
Advanced Flying I: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Second Choice Position: Chaser

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
OOC
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 Hitting Bludgers
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡
Final Roll: --

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

username goes here

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games