Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:12 pm
((you can take hits you konw..your so close to gomodding...i'm getting hurt you know))

Scarlet barely missed the flames and ignored the slight burn. She vanished and appeared behind him. She muttered a spell and the wind around him began to swirl and the air felt like sharp blades.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:12 am
Brai hissed at Ryuu. "You think you're cleaver because you don't take a hit? A true man fights and allows the blade to touch him. Not a single scar will you have to show at the end if you keep this up." in a mutter he added. "That is if you survive." He poked out his tongue at Ryuu.  

Gold Marra

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 pm
Ryuu gritted his teeth, the wind began to cut him. He then muttered a spell and they stopped. He looked over at Brai and suddenly the elf's mouth disappeared. "Last thing i need are your speeches." he then stopped the flames. He had a lot of scratches on his arms mostly. he sighed and muttered a spell as a sword appeared.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:51 pm
Scarlet swung her sword onto the ground creating a a gash. The dirt flew toward Ryuu causing a cloud so that she wasn't visible. Scarlet muttered another spell this time being able to control the fire element. As she rose her arms lava began to spill out from the gash on the ground that was created. The molted liqiud was then thrown toward Ryuu.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:03 pm
Brai sat there for a moment, trying to remember a certain spell. He remembered and said it in his head. Where his mouth should have been, a large funnel now was. "I don't like people taking my body parts without permission." to Scarlet his voice would be at a normal frequency but to Ryuu his voice would be as loud as thunder striking directly next to him. Brai giggled and rolled around in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am
((question where is Scarlet and Ryuu cuz Yura is gonna find them so i need to know where b4 i post))  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 am
((Uhh..well i guess i'll say that they are at least a mile away from the castle. In an open field.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:44 pm
((thx!))

Yura struggled to find someone to help until she found two people in a field.She went behind the girl and said,"Please help me."Then fell.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Scarlet quickly moved and picked the girl up. "What the hell...it's dangerous what are you crazy." She formed a barrier around the girl and placed her next to Brai. She healed her wound quickly and then after that turned her attention back at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm
"Thank you.My name is Yura I'm new here.I was trying to get to town but stumbled and injured myself."she told the young woman.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:57 pm
"I see well im Scarlet...please be careful...just stay there and hopefully you wont get hurt." Scarlet looked over at her then back at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:02 pm
"Thank you.I dont know what I would've done if I hadn't found you and-wait who's he?"Yura asked pointing to the other body."Is he your companion?Or is he just here to be here?"  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:04 pm
"Brai is a friend of mine...just stick with him ok.." Scarlet said and threw more lava at Ryuu.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:06 pm
Ryuu smirked, he was immune to fire attacks. He simply absorbed the fire. Towards Brai little spell, it didn't affect him he simply changed the frequency of his hearing as Brai did and, no longer heard Brai's voice. Ryuu then spread his arms and slapped the ground as fire with a black tint crawled to her quickly, (about 205 Mph.)

Perverted Juicebox

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Brai hissed and changed the frequency "your a b*****d!" then he changed his mouth back to normal and turned to face the girl. He sat with a huge grin on his face only his eyes showed how insane he was. "The little girl whom wouldn't let me found her, has come along to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay..." Brai giggled.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games