Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

It was too late even as the Stylist turned to block the view of the performer that barged in. The loud noise caused Shou to wake up with a start as he was drifting just a little while the Stylist was working with his hair. "What the!?" He grabbed his mask pulled it up to his face feeling like all his privacy had been impacted.

"Hayato-kun what are you doing in here?! Sai?! Who the hell are you talking about? There's no one in here named Sai." His eyes through the mask seems totally confused and completely freaked out.

"You shouldn't be in my dressing room." Yes, Shou was startled and surprised. He hadn't expected to be revealed like this to another star. Especially one he only knew so briefly! This couldn't be happening with a show just hours before opening. It truly was the star's worst nightmare unfolding.

"Sumimasen, Hayato-san." said the Stylist suddenly very nervous about getting into trouble for not locking the door, "I need to get Shou-sama ready for his performance. This is not your dressing room. Yours is 5a. Please go to your dressing room." The Stylist politely gestured to the door while trying to protect Shou's identity as much as he could.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:36 am
I embrace the torn rose to my chest
And fall into the crimson sea...

User Image

For a moment, Hayato just stood there, standing his ground despite the protests of the star and his stylist.

Why would Sai deny the truth, after all this, when it was painfully obvious that he was indeed who he looked like...stage name be damned.

Unless Hayato was just absolutely crazy.
Was he crazy?
Surely not...this was all real. He simply couldn't have imagined the things that had come to life in his memories just now.

"Not Sai? I saw your face...I had somehow forgotten...but I remember everything now. You're Oumori Sai, older brother to Oumori Naoko, your pianist. Why try to hide that now? Do you loathe me that much?"

It was unbearable...he nearly wanted to cry...a feeling he couldn't remember having since he was very, very young.
His head ached, terribly. Hayato couldn't help but crouch down and hold his head all of a sudden, moaning in obvious discomfort.
This was the last thing he needed...to become ill right before going onstage.

I continue dancing upon
The piled bodies until I die...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:09 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

"Loathe you? Hayato-kun I don't loathe you. I hardly know you. But I do think you're confused. Oumori Naoko's brother? " he shook his head in complete disbelief. There was no way he was Naoko's brother. That was very obvious to Shou. So why did Hayato seem so insistent? "Hayato-kun if I were his brother wouldn't you think I'd have been more harsh after the incident in the piano room? I'm not his brother; He's just a support musician in my band."

Shou felt very uncomfortable especially watching the forlorned look on Hayato-kun's face. It was as if someone had stomped on the entirety of Hayato's world and didn't settle well for him to see another star so out of sorts but what was he to do? He was not this Oumori Sai...this person...who was Naoko's brother.

"Hayato-kun, pull yourself together! This isn't the time to be falling apart. I don't know who the person you're talking about is but now is not the time or place to be worrying about him. You've got to be able to perform tonight!" He desperately tried to bring the conversation back to work and play this off as some big mistake on Hayato's part. People did make mistakes from time to time and well Shou did like his 'appearance' to be a mystery to everyone. It might have been just a case of mistaken identity. That had to be it because Shou...was just Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm

User Image

This was impossible....
Impossible, yet obviously happening.
Looking 'Shou' square in the eye, he realized that the man was indeed telling the truth.
That meant one of two things...either Hayato really, truly was mistaken, and therefore, probably crazy...or...Sai had, for whatever reason, completely lost himself and become someone else entirely.
As far fetched as that option sounded, the sad part was that it was entirely possible.
From what Hayato could recall, the last time he had seen Sai, the man had been at, if not already far past, his breaking point.
"Gomen..." the vocalist said softly, apologizing for upsetting Shou, but not for anything else.
"I don't really...understand. I mean...if you would show your face to Naoko...I would guarantee you that he would say the same thing as I. However...you're right. We have a show to put on...I don't think...either of us really have the time to discuss things further."
Rising from the crouched position he was in, Hayato took Shou's hand and brought it up to his lips, placing a reverent kiss to the smooth skin before asking, "Would you do me one great honor, though? Please...join me after the concert. I would like to take you to a lovely restaurant that has the best tempura in town. Even if you are not Sai, well, I would still love to get to know you better. Make up for my disturbing you, perhaps?"
Though...Hayato didn't believe for a moment that this man was anyone other than Oumori Sai...and he was bound and determined to prove it, to himself and to Shou.
Indeed, the vocalist had intended to pursue Naoko further, had been hell bent on seeing him tonight...but...and Hayato had never dreamed he would think such a thing...but Naoko could wait.
What couldn't wait was the cigarette Hayato desperately needed now. Anything to calm his nerves.
Trying to keep himself together was all the star could do at this moment, his mind absolutely boggled by the sudden surge of memories and realizations.
Those eyes that had looked at him so intensely.
Words and actions filled with rage. Filled with passion.
Filled with fear and regret.
The sound of the rain...
The urge to just tear that mask away again, to simply lean down and kiss the man he was positive was Sai...it was hard to ignore.
Backing off was the best idea at the moment, and the raven-haired man knew that.
Patience, even in the face of madness, was a virtue.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:55 pm
User Image

SHOU

"Mm...but I like my privacy, Hayato-kun. You'd think I'd know my own brother if I had one. After all, don't you think he would have recognized me if I were?" he smiled a bit as the man apologized. He was willing to take this all as a misunderstanding. Of course, Shou didn't think about how the layers of makeup, wigs, and the 'accent' he used, changed everything about him.

"Yes, it could be a bit step for your career at this event. Especially since you're making a big comeback after being...." he wondered why that thought niggled at the corner of his mind but he brushed it off. "...after being out of the limelight." More than likely, it was just stress about the event. He didn't need additional stress especially right before the start of an important show. There was no room for error or thinking about some mistaken identity with Naoko's elder brother. Seriously! He wondered what sort of odd relationship was all mixed up in this considering how Hayato had been with Naoko and his Piano.

"Mm...it was just a misunderstanding, Hayato-kun. It happens sometimes. But, we all make mistakes so don't worry about. His eyes drifted to his hand and to Hayato's face. The smooth lips kissing his hand and the question that Shou wasn't sure what to think but at least Hayato seemed to be back in control. "Dinner? Mm...Tempura? I could fit it into my schedule after the media dies down. This show is going to make things quite busy for me...and you." he answered and hoped that would settle any notions of him being some one he obviously was not.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

"Out of the limelight....yeah. If you didn't know...that was quite the ordeal for me. I wrecked my motorcycle in the rain while driving away from...from a very bad falling out with someone. Someone I think I had gotten a little too close to...someone I think I hurt...a little bit on purpose, but mostly by accident. Really bad time for me. I was in a coma for three whole years...that's what happened." the vocalist gave a quick explanation, though he kept a grin on his face now. Smiles were some of the best masks, after all.
Hayato watched Shou's face, though, to see if anything he said brought about any change in the man.
"I guess it's left me a bit shaken up, even now, so pardon anything that seems odd. I know we're gonna be busy, but we've been busy. Open up that schedule of yours and lets have a night on the town, just the two of us, all expenses on me."
Yes, Hayato was asking Shou out on a date.
And yes, he was also going to get to the bottom of this, one way or the other.
Oumori Sai was going to be talking to him sooner or later, if he had to drag him out of Shou....kicking and screaming.

I continue dancing upon

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm
User Image

SHOU

"I...I didn't know. It sounds like you've been through quite a bit over these past few years." There was a look of surprise and concern on Shou's face. Maybe for a moment he blinked and just stared at the man. Sure anyone normal human would feel something for what he had heard so it was hard to say if any reaction that Shou had was different.

"I can see why it would leave you feeling a bit out of sorts. Daijoubu." he answered with a smile returning to his lips. "Just give yourself some time to become a part of the world again."

He put a finger to his lip in thought trying to think of what was on his schedule but really it was hard to say when he was still trying to parcel out his brain power to this event. But Hayato seemed very insistent and well it could be fun to go out gallivanting.

"Alright, alright! Goodness. One night on the town can't hurt but I'll still have to bring a bodyguard. Unfortunately, it's just the nature of the world I live in. My fans are very intense." Yes, Shou really couldn't just go out easily unless he went as a Mundane. But it wasn't often he did so. Something about it was very...strange like feeling a layer of protection being removed from his body. Although it did help when he wanted to grocery shop on his own. Make his own dinners...sometimes that was fun.

"How about..mm....Wednesday night? It's a few days from now but I don't remember anything intense planned. At least I don't think so. Verify that with H...Yamada-san and if it is, tell him to block out an evening for us somewhere this coming week." It was the best he could do at this point considering his mind was more focused on tonight's show than days ahead.

"I'm sure we will have a good time. I could use a break." he continued then looked up at his Stylist who had been frozen to the spot not wanting to become involved any more than he was. "We need to get started again or I will be late..." he told the Stylist before looking at Hayato once more, "You best get back to your dressing room too. Your performance is sooner than mine."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:01 pm
(((OOC: I finished putting the pics I took today on my FB... then my brain went, "SLEEPY NOW!" and I kinda just sat there, staring at the screen... SOOOOOOOO I promise to post in the morning. Besides, this gives Shou and Hayato a little time to finish this scene out before my bunnies crash the party (yes, all 3 are like bunnies).
Naoko: Hayato... doesn't want me? WTF?!
Koy: I'm not a bunny...
Nakai: She's really not posting because, in her head, she keeps seeing NAKO here skipping around and being all genki to the song "PEACH" from Hana-Kimi.
Naoko: SHHHHH!!!! I refuse to be genki!!!
Koy: Heh... genki usagi...
Naoko: URUSAI!!!
Nakai: Let's tease the uke!
Koy: Sounds good to me!
Naoko: Tasukette Ryu-chan... -tear-)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

User Image

No reaction...nothing out of the ordinary at least...and no hint of recognition at all.
What else could he say or do? There had to be something...
Well, it would have to wait, whatever it was.
"Mmm...well it is what it is. Looking forward to our night out, though. Don't you worry, I'll take care of making all the arrangements. Wednesday sounds perfect."
'Tonight would be better, though...' he thought to himself. He really was anxious now. He wanted...no, needed...to get Shou to snap out of it and realize just who the hell he really was.
"Yeah...better get to it. Break a leg out there tonight, ok? I'm looking forward to watching you perform."
Quietly, calmly, Hayato stepped out of Shou's dressing room, marching straightaway to where he had been advised his room was located.
Once inside, he didn't hesitate to draw back and punch downward into the couch. It was the only soft thing nearby, and he couldn't risk harming himself before the show, or destroying any property...but he had to let out some steam somehow.

All these things he had completely forgotten, finally remembered, only to be held from him by some sort of hysterical personality disorder.
It just wasn't fair. Why did he always have to suffer?
It was always him...that was why he loved bringing suffering to others.
Suffering to those he 'loved', like Naoko.
But he had found someone even better than Naoko.
If he could achieve possession of this one, he might even be willing to cast his doll, Oumori Naoko, aside permanently.
His doll, his beloved...
In exchange for his equal...
Sai.

That didn't change the feeling in the pit of vocalist's stomach, though.
Churning, boiling, angry, greedy, needy...
It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair!
So many wrongs.
This was all Naoko's fault. All of it!
Naoko needed to be punished, right?
But...wouldn't that hurt Sai?
Sai wasn't here right now.
Hayato...was going to hunt, tonight.

I continue dancing upon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:01 am
User Image

SHOU

"Ah that will be lovely, Hayato-kun. I look forward to it." Shou replied but surely the man left him quite confused. "As I am you..." Watching the man leave, he couldn't help but wonder what had brought this unusual conversation to being. Hayato was surely off his rocker with the assumption to be certain. And really, Shou didn't need any strange drama. But he'd go out with the man once just for something different for a change. He doubted the topic would come up again.

But then he looked back at his Stylist. "Do lock the door. You're paid way too much for foolish errors." The Stylist skitter over to the door and locked it tight praying that he'd have he job tomorrow.

It would be hours later before Shou would leave this room...

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Still on the phone, Akihiko nodded. "Hai, that sounds fine, Yamada-san. Just make sure I can get the interviews and footage for the DVD finished before I'm on stage. I have a feeling that afterward, I won't be in too much of an interview mood."
Which was true.
He tended to be exhausted after a show, and really want nothing more than to simply return home and go to bed.
This time though... he had an important conversation to partake in after the show...
"I don't think I need anything further. You've been quite helpful, even given my tardiness. Arigatou."

Eventually, Narcissus hung up his phone and looked over to Izzy. "Yamada-san has everything ready. When I arrive I'll need to head straight into make-up and wardrobe. Chiyou-kun, you'll probably need to do the same on your end." he spoke, glancing at the younger man. "We're late. Because of that... we need to prove ourselves to those around us, that we're good enough to BE late."
After all, it wouldn't be the first time the young Koyasu was late to a performance.

Thirty minutes later... they arrived at the event's local...

Stepping from the limo, Akihiko really wasn't there anymore. Narcissus stepped out and quickly headed inside. Luckily, the entrance for the performers was far far far away from anyone who might start screaming their names.
Once inside, the musician smirked as he looked around at the sheer bustle of the backstage.
"Michi-kun, could you make sure Ishi has a good seat?" he asked, turning to the physical therapist.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:40 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

........Show Time!!.........

Izzy knew that they were late and he felt partially responsible for that so he kept quiet most of the way to the event trying to figure out what he'd be doing for...several hours while everyone else prepared. That answer didn't come to him for awhile.

However, when he got out of the car and Narcissus made his request of the physical therapist. All Izzy could do was squeak a small chuckle out of his sore throat, "Narcissus-san, Tanaka-kun has never been back stage. Remember? You'll have him on a wild goose chase for hours. Please take him with you to where you want him on stage. As I am quite capable of finding a seat." His manager mode was on and obviously even if he wasn't working full speed he wasn't helpless.

"Have fun in Wardrobe. Break a leg." Izzy said just before wandering off to find the seats. Well, almost, first he was going to check with Yamada-san and make sure nothing else needed to be done. Yes, his health was important but he knew Akihiko couldn't be in the best of shape so he'd do what he could to ease that burden.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:46 pm

"Nervous?" Nakai asked, after having listened to everything else Hiroki had to say about the upcoming event. "Course I'm not nervous." the vocalist smirked, shaking his head. "I'll do great. Blow everyone away."
Okay, so maybe he was a tiny bit nervous...
"And I know who Nezumi is, remember?" he smirked. "I DID pretend to be you on the phone to him after all... which... makes me wonder why he's even here. Plus reminds me that someone probably better check on Chiyou-san at the concert..."

And then they were there... and Nakai found himself backstage and pulled into a dressing room.
Sadly, he didn't get to see Izzy when his manager arrived, since he was currently getting his makeup and hair done...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm

"So... sou ka..." Akihiko replied, feeling a bit stupid suddenly. He turned to Michi and smirked, "Guess you're with me, Michi-kun. Come on, makeup and hair first..."
He walked quickly, though actually made sure Tanaka didn't get lost in the process.
"No doubt this is going to seem a labyrinth to you, ne?" Narcissus asked as he read the posting for the dressing rooms from a bulletin board on the wall. "6c... Make-up... Narcissus..." he nodded, "Guess it's there."
And without missing a beat, the musician was turning down a side hall and opening the door on his left, smirking as he saw the stylist inside. "If you think I look good now, Michi-kun... just wait." Narcissus teased as he went inside.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:58 pm

Around and around and around again...
Least that's how Naoko suddenly felt.
Ryu had pulled him into the shower once Yamada left... and even though the blond was still thinking about the other man's parting words... well... his mind was suddenly spinning because of all the activity.
It was like his akuma had become the energizer bunny...
Once out of the shower, Naoko had no choice but to quickly put on a pair of black jeans and a grey long sleeved shirt with a nice winter scarf. Then he was pulled from the room, black shoes nearly slipping off his feet since he hadn't been given the time to tie them, and pulled into the limo.
"Ryu-kun... are you on overdrive?" Naoko asked once they were on the way to the event. "It's like you had some weird well of energy being stored somewhere."
Not that Naoko wasn't energetic himself... he just wasn't seemingly bouncing from place to place.
That... would happen later...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games