Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Time to Tutor the Bully (In session) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yep!
  Nope!
View Results

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 pm
That night, Kyo had a strange dream, though he tried to shrug it off. He didn't understand it, and he really didn't know why he dreamt it, but it was there in his mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:34 am
The next morning, Gikishou went through the motions of getting ready, kissing Kyo's forehead before going downstairs. He made eggs, bacon, toast, and waffles for when his family came down. He made it buffet style so that Kyo wouldn't have to eat something that he didn't like, and so that he didn't over-eat or, more importantly, under-eat.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Kyo woke up soon after, but he felt terrible. Perhaps he was having a fever, but he could never tell on his own. He tried to sit up, but it hurt to try to do so.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:23 am
GIkishou grew a bit worried and went upstairs, wondering why he wasn't downstairs when he usually was at this point. "Kyo?" He went over and kissed his forehead, then his eyes widened. "Oh, Kyo you're sick!" He immediately tucked him in. "I'll bring up some water and crackers. You should be able to hold those down. You're not going anywhere today."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:55 pm
Kyo didn't say anything, though he wished he could. He never liked staying in bed all day, even if he really needed to rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:18 pm
Gikishou brought up fresh water and crackers, setting them beside him. He also brought up some medicine and a damp cloth. He helped him sit up carefully. "Open your mouth..." He helped him take the medicine and then gave him the water. "Do you want me to stay home and look after you? I don't mind, and I don't want something to happen to you and me not be there..." He was in full worry mode, and school was far from important to him right now.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:59 pm
Kyo coughed once. "But you can't skip school for me," he said weakly. "I'll be fine, I'm sure..." Personally, he really didn't want to be alone, but school was a priority, especially an importance over his own comfort.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:27 pm
"I can, and you look like you're at death's door right now. School isn't as important as your health and protection. I'll stay home today. The teachers will consider it a blessing." He told him, running a hand through his hair. He set the moist towel on his forehead and smiled a little. "And I don't want you to get hurt or anything."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:05 pm
Despite his disapproval, Kyo couldn't help but smile a little. He figured nothing he said would change anything, which could be a bad thing in the long run, but at least he wouldn't be alone for the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:16 pm
Gikishou made sure to tuck him in and sat down beside him. "I know you like school and that it's important, but we both know I'm not that great at my classes, and I won't be able to pay attention if I'm worried about you all day." He told him.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:40 pm
"If you say so," Kyo merely said as he curled up under the blankets. "As long as you stay caught up, I guess I don't mind. Just don't collect too many truancies." He chuckled a little before coughing some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:20 am
He nodded and smiled. "Alright. Go ahead and get some rest, okay? I'll be right here." He told him, rubbing his back.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:14 am
Kyo closed his eyes and thought of how he was going to make up the work he missed at school. Today was just one of those days in which his classes assign little to no work, so perhaps he was in luck and wouldn't have to make up much work.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:12 am
GIkishou looked after Kyo the entire time, making sure that he took the medicine every few hours, as prescribed, and also made sure that he was as comfortable as humanly possible, considering that he was sick.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 pm
Kyo didn't like staying in bed for very long, so he had a hard time staying still for most of the day. Anxiety about school also bothered him, though not as much as it normally did.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 168 169 170 171 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games