Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:59 pm
((lol I just didn't feel like trying to bring him in at the last minute. Being with your critters is a good reason.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:09 pm

((LOL it works for me. I have so many critters, even if I had them with I might not notice a while blaugh Feel free to have him with Iggies critters any time... no w I must head off for real. I'm waking up and I have to go to sleep gonk ))

iggies

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm
((lol all right, good night iggies.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:56 am
*Pink walks in. Looks around no one is here
Calls out "Morning..." waits a minute, nothing. "I'm just going to leave a note on the counter."
*She grabs a napkin and gets a pen from her purse. Writes a few lines.*

Has anyone seen Maune? He had been out by me for a few days.
He said he needed to come back to town. I offered to drive him but he chose to walk. Him and the outdoors. Well anyway, if you see him let him know Pink is looking for him.

Thanks

*She looks it over, puts it just under the tip jar, and leaves*

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:56 am
*stops in for some pastries on his way back to MW. He notices almost immediately that everything looks a few days old, but he goes ahead and packs a bunch into a bag to take home to Draa and grunny anyway, though he knows they're not going to be too happy about being fed old pastries*
I really need to visit this place more often to get the fresh stuff.

*grabs a few tea bags and tucks them into his pocket. As he drops an amethyst in the tip jar, he sees the note under it and skims over it*
hm? *reads it again to make sure he read it right, then shrugs* eh... wouldn't be the first time.

*takes his bag of pastries and leaves*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:40 pm
Looks like I'm gonna have to deliver a message to Lily's Building Super that she's locked out again ~ two days running now. We'll try again after 10:00. Seems to occasionally work at that time. stare  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:36 pm
((Interesting that shortly after we post in the bug thread, I can get back in. stare FIX IT, GAIA!))

*Lily punches her info into the keypad and finally gets in. She looks around and frowns.* Crikey! Wasteful, just wasteful. *She mumbles something about Slum-lord Building Supers and drags over a big bin, emptying the contents of the fridges. Once they're both empty she takes the bin out back, dumping the contents in her compost heap. She hoses out the bin and returns it to it's place by the door then goes to the sink to wash her hands.* It's a good thing I baked at home while I was locked out. *She strolls out to her car and brings in a cartload of food, each neatly labeled and she puts them all away.*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:10 pm
*Lilith walks in. Walks up to the counter. Hears some mumbling, looks around. Sees a woman playing an arcade game.
Lilith opens the refrigerator, takes a dozen assorted pastries and bags them. Puts her gold in the jar. Walks over to the lady..."how you doing? Beating it yet?"

Lilith Amaranth

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:22 pm
Oh, I'm working on it. *She flashes a megawatt smile as she hits the button on the game to whack an admin with her cane and shove him down the laundry shoot to the bug room.* Don't mind the construction, I'm remodeling just a bit.  
Stargazer Lily generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 72697!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:29 pm
Lily's Rounding Up The Admins!

*Lily feeds another quarter in to the machine, searching specifically for her building super. Locking that one in the bug room would brighten her day.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
Stargazer Lily generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 606063!

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:30 pm
Well, phew! I missed him!

Lily's Rounding Up The Admins
*Feeds another quarter in to the machine.*  
Stargazer Lily generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 692667!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:32 pm
Lily's Rounding Up The Admins!

Almost, I did manage to thump him a good one with my cane, but not get him down the laundry shoot. Dagnabbit!

*Feeds another quarter in to the machine.*

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm
"Yeah I see...the town is growing. A few places around town have been expanding and such. I saw the fresh goodies I took a dozen. They're always so good. My name is Lilith btw."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games