Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:50 pm
Karma Police
Oulixeus
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one item would you take with you and why? smile
Ice gauntlet, then I would have the power to freeze the water and watch off the island.

Oo... that's a good one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:00 pm
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus
If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one item would you take with you and why? smile
Ice gauntlet, then I would have the power to freeze the water and watch off the island.

Oo... that's a good one.
8] Reading the definitions of the items is a smart move. Really it is, you learn about all of these gods.  

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:14 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
I was in a good mood i could of just smiled it away.

Ah HA! Well goddlyness is quite a bit different.
Many cutlures have been all about perfection...japanese and germans.
XD ^^;;

Yes~ but... godlyness and perfection aren't separate in this last example.
And~? I still don't want to be perfect it would be boring, nothing left to strive for...
and then they made me make dinner

not seperate but not the same eaither.
XP that's totally a quote from monty python and you don't even know it.
What'dja make?

^^; But in this class, they were the same thing. XP I'm skimming the notes right now and can't find where we touched on this topic... because everything runs together. x.x God was defined as the perfect being that is greater than anything else that exists...
In practice, yes.. I'm a perfectionist... I just laugh because this class comes to mind and the quote that 'perfection is unatainable.'
I'm just that good. B]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:16 pm
Karma Police
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus

Oo... that's a good one.
8] Reading the definitions of the items is a smart move. Really it is, you learn about all of these gods.
XD These Gaian gods were a topic of the GCD once... I should've saved that thread..

In other news, users have come up with a Gaian astrology based on the stars in the fishing games. =]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:21 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD ^^;;

And~? I still don't want to be perfect it would be boring, nothing left to strive for...

What'dja make?

^^; But in this class, they were the same thing. XP I'm skimming the notes right now and can't find where we touched on this topic... because everything runs together. x.x God was defined as the perfect being that is greater than anything else that exists...
In practice, yes.. I'm a perfectionist... I just laugh because this class comes to mind and the quote that 'perfection is unatainable.'
I'm just that good. B]
chicken burittos.

XP those type of classes tend to do that everything leads to another.
I don't belive on god xp
XP you just got major skill! OX I'm bad i like go shopping and start cleaning and people ask me where something is thinking i work there and i show them and then get back to cleaning ^^

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:25 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus

Oo... that's a good one.
XD These Gaian gods were a topic of the GCD once... I should've saved that thread..

In other news, users have come up with a Gaian astrology based on the stars in the fishing games. =]

...Gaian........astrology? That's fantastic. rofl I did figure out that the descriptions on the items were really interesting. They helped me out when I was picking fishing rods and stuff like that. I didn't realize just how in depth they really got.

Does Gaia have a storyline?  

Oulixeus
Crew

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:31 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus

Oo... that's a good one.

...Gaian........astrology? That's fantastic. rofl I did figure out that the descriptions on the items were really interesting. They helped me out when I was picking fishing rods and stuff like that. I didn't realize just how in depth they really got.

Does Gaia have a storyline?
[Gaian Astrology]

And as for the storyline... yes.. we have one and it's a big deal when we get updates... if you ever find some free time one day this site has the actual manga pages of the update: [x]

And this thread gives a good overview of what's happened on the site, and is more in depth as it covers what happened during different events. ^^ [x]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:33 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus

Oo... that's a good one.

there is so much and it's hard to say there names XP

that sounds cool

Karma Police

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD ^^;;

What'dja make?

I'm just that good. B]
chicken burittos.

I don't belive on god xp
XP you just got major skill! OX I'm bad i like go shopping and start cleaning and people ask me where something is thinking i work there and i show them and then get back to cleaning ^^
Yummy. x]

Yes~ I think they're really interesting... I just hate how the reading for them take up so much time from other classes. XP
XD I'm not touching this subject, although this class went through many proofs that philosophers came up with to prove that God exists. ^^ Some of them are just... weird.
XD Wow... I tidy things as I pass them... but I don't walk around cleaning the place up. o.O

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:38 pm
Please excuse me~ I've been spamming the Forum of spam and I figure I'll b*mp a few times in this thread. ^__^  

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:43 pm
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
Oulixeus
Karma Police
Oulixeus

Oo... that's a good one.

there is so much and it's hard to say there names XP

that sounds cool
I haven't kept track of them. x.x I'm also waiting for that kiki kitty morning show thing~ XD

I thought it was cute. ^^
I posted a link above... Mina falls under the vulpus constellation... it sort of fits us... if I stretch it... I wonder what this account falls under. xD
edit: Okay.. it's the Cauda Diaboli. That's so not me. o__o

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:43 pm
mrgreen  

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:53 pm
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:54 pm
sdrawkcab
[Gaian Astrology]

And as for the storyline... yes.. we have one and it's a big deal when we get updates... if you ever find some free time one day this site has the actual manga pages of the update: [x]

And this thread gives a good overview of what's happened on the site, and is more in depth as it covers what happened during different events. ^^ [x]

Awesome! I'll bookmark them for a little later tonight. Chances are I might need a coffee before I start exploring it all. smile Thanks though, that's really awesome.

I'm a Donum. -_-; Giftbox... the description doesn't seem to fit for me. I do give things away.... but that's about where it stops.  

Oulixeus
Crew

Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:58 pm
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police
sdrawkcab
Karma Police

XD ^^;;

What'dja make?

I'm just that good. B]
chicken burittos.

I don't belive on god xp
Yummy. x]

Yes~ I think they're really interesting... I just hate how the reading for them take up so much time from other classes. XP
XD I'm not touching this subject, although this class went through many proofs that philosophers came up with to prove that God exists. ^^ Some of them are just... weird.
XD Wow... I tidy things as I pass them... but I don't walk around cleaning the place up. o.O

It was very good.

XP i have a friend named jade who reads a lot of those kind of books and does an lot of self study...still as densce as mercury.
God existed or jesus existed? Oh those are two different things.
I still think a guy named god wanted to write a fantasy novel about himself XPP
I'm bad, i'm really bad at old navy because they have those shirt end cap things .gonk.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games