Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm
Welcome urusai01, Nazi Gunmen, and UchihaKitty_Sasu to Neko Heaven. I hope you all have fun and make some new friends along the way. Please remember to stay active and return here to welcome other new members.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:28 pm
HELLO! My name is ambie434
People call me ambie though.
I'm 13 turning 14 here soon 4laugh

I'm a neko/anime/manga/gaia/roleplaying addict.

I live in the U S of A not many know where. And if you want to know get to know me better XD

I'm crazy, and love to bowl. I'm normally a nice person. It just depends, really.

My current favorites are:
Song: anything by Hangry & Angry again. XD
Random Item: Pillows, they're comfy.. =3=
Food: Hmm, food. 3nodding XD

I love Japanese stuff. I can't really eat pocky without getting sick. (Stupid candy.)  

XDancing_Dorkie_FishiesX

Nioki Niki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:09 pm
I was on hiatus right after I joined. Please don't ask. ^^;

Anyway, hi! I'm Nioki Niki, but people call me 'Niki'. I'm 16 years old, but turning 17 soon on December 28.

I absolutely love cats, which of course, connects to Nekos.

I live in the Philippines! But I was born and raised in Hong Kong, so I practically miss it there... Just moved in here 4 months ago, wh

I like curry, pizza and chinese noodles. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:51 am
Danke~ x3

@Ambie: *glompage* Hola~ biggrin

@Niki: Welcome and nice to meet you~ n.n

urusai01

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mokanamelle

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:00 pm
Name: I'm mokanamelle. You can call me Moka.

A bit about yourself: I'm turning 14 on November. I like to play badminton. I'm always happy and hyper.

What you expect from the guild: I will meet new people and make new friends. I will have fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to ALL our newest members. We are all glad that you decided to give Neko Heaven a try! Be sure to explore the guild & find the areas that you like, just be sure to post in the places you find interesting & try to stay active with us. A busy guild is a happy guild. Don't be afraid to jump right in! Hope to see you around real soon!

Misty Marina

Lovely Dirt x3

12,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:30 pm
good evening too all
call me dirt, i'd prefer it more than gamer 3nodding xD

i'm 17, soon to be 18 in november, game addict, manga, anime, gaia, zOMG, ect ect. i live in hawaii, born and raised here. look foward to being here 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:28 am
User ImageUser Image
Nice to have you with us Dirt! Try to stay as active as you can, you can stop by here anytime to welcome other newcomers & we hope to see you lots! Cya~

Misty Marina

Nerevar Telvanni

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:02 pm
Welcome ambie434, Nioki Niki, mokanamelle, and dirt_gamer to Neko Heaven. I hope you all have fun and make some new friends along the way. Please remember to stay active and return here to welcome other new members.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:44 pm
Wewt, Mule-age.

Say hello to Trigger's mule.  

The Blood Red Summer

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:26 pm
Welcome dirt_gamer im glad your here  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:02 pm
The Blood Red Summer
Wewt, Mule-age.

Say hello to Trigger's mule.
User ImageUser Image

Welcome Triggers mule~

Misty Marina

sjiswjwj1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:46 pm
Hiya I'm "Obeying" But please call me scarlet x)
I completely adore anime mostly bleach though i can speak a few different languages and i go to a all girls school which mostly people expect me to be a lez haha, I'm not very good at explaining myself this a complete epic failure razz

What i expect is people to be happy i mean that's what most guilds should be like not fighting for who get's what just happy to meet new people and become a member of something amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Welcome to the guild Scarlet, glad you decided to join~
We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & getting to know the crazy members that we have. Check out all the forums & jump right in with your comments. Please try to stay as active in the guild as you can, that way we will get know you better quicker. Hope to see you around soon~

Misty Marina

X Saya_MinatsukiX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:23 am
I am cutegirlofpast( please don`t tease me because I live in the past cause my old name used to be cutegirlofnow
I am a high school neko girl on gaiaonline. I stay alone with my toy and needs a master cause my old master abonded me and now i`m alone with the dark scary nights and with that i`m also a magical neko girl so I train a little bit to grow on my skills (I HAS TOO MANY FIRENDS ON GAIA) ooops that was random
plus i wear kimonos most of the time waves  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games