Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 pm

"no. At the time he told you, he may actually not have been sure. But since then, he and i have decided that he is to be my apprentice," Leafpetal said. Then she lied down next to Bluekit. "In my eyes, he loves you too. But as a medicine cat, true love is forbidden. But that... even i have broken..." Leafpetal said, staring down at the ground, her eyes blank.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:16 pm

"We figured that out a while ago." She wrapped her tai laround her paws. "Siblings have seird connections that make others easy to read. I can't explain it."

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

"I have no siblings. Its... Pantherclaw..." Leafpetal said quietly. "I am a medicine cat... and yet i break one of the most important rules... i don't deserve to call myself a medicine cat..." Leafpetal said, starting to cry.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:36 pm

"I was talking about my siblings but I knew. You and Pantherclaw were in love as apprentices. You became a medicine cat he became a warrior. Cloudkit is your only connection of how you can say you have a kit."

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:56 am

((lol I got thouht of something!What if Cloudkit was a warrior apprentice and went into war he would be like "Hi I'm Cloudpaw do you want to be my friend cause I want to be your friend" lol))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Leafpetal continued to cry. "I don't deserve to be their medicine cat... I don't deserve to be here..." Leafpetal cried softly.

Feathertail14

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:38 pm

"Yes you do. Your the best medicine cat in all of the clans."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 am

Leafpetal sighed, thought for a moment, then her tears stopped. "i am, huh? in ALL the clans?" Leafpetal asked, smiling now.

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:56 am

Pantherclaw walked out of camp with Cloudkit right behind him then they walked up to Bluekit and Leafpetal.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:27 pm

(I luv ur siggy! ^^)

"All of them." Bluekit looked up and blushed when Cloudkit came up to them with Pantherclaw.

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:18 am

Leafpetal licked Bluekit's cheek. "Its ok if you like him. If you can keep the fact that me and Pantherclaw love each other, then i bet you and Cloudkit can do the same," Leafpetal wispered into Bluekit's ear. Then she looked up at Pantherclaw and Cloudkit. "Its ok. She's fine," the medicine cat said, smiling.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:24 pm

"Okay, Leafpetal."

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:02 pm

"Good I thought you were hurt,"Cloudkit said happily.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm

"Yeah, but she is fine," the medicine cat said, then she got up. "Alright. Lets get back to camp."

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Cloudkit happily jumpped onto Pantherclaw as Pantherclaw started to walk back to camp.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games