Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:12 pm
Alessa laughed.

"Why is that a problem, my dear?" Eris smiled faintly.

"These people are causing more trouble than I expected." Eris completely ignored Nana, continuing with a wave of her hand.

"And anyways 'Lessa, it isn't as if I can just wander about this castle without protection." Alessa knew this was her cue. She followed Eris, taking Nana with her.

"'Lessa," Eris was in one of her moods, Alessa could tell. She waited for the queen to make her move.
"I can't help but wonder why you have a dirty little animal with you. Did it follow you?" Eris' tone was endlessly sweet.

Alessa lowered her eyes.

"Madam I--"

Eris grabbed her jaw and forced Alessa to look at her queen.

"Now, 'Lessa, choose your answer carefully."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:47 pm
"Don't think on it too deeply; it will only cause you more pain. I know how it feels. I think we all do. That's why we've all got such a family here, aye?" Tick smiled reassuringly at Indya. "Don't worry, your husband will be fine. He can hold his own, and he and Jasper work well together. They'll be safe."

~~~

Although she was sure that Eris was in a fighting mood, Nana herself was not. She jumped a little when the queen seized Alessa's face, but wasn't sure whether her speaking would remedy or exacerbate the situation. She decided to remain silent, ready to interject if things got out of hand.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:11 pm
Indya sighed and nodded' I suppose you're rigtht Tick , but i can't help but worry "

She looked down that road again "I just married him not too long ago , and we haven't had much time together as an actual husband or wife. i feel like such a terrible wife. " She sighed" I know he's safe.. but after that ball ... and having to see him in that outfit again. it makes me worry"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:02 am
Alessa remained calm.

"Mistress, she will be released by the false queen if I don't have her with me at all times." Eris released Alessa, seeming satisfied with the response.

"Well, then keep her with you all the time." Eris said, sweeping around.

"Mistress, why are you angry?" Alessa asked bluntly. She knew that she was the only one who could get away with such a question.

Eris sighed. "King Dum has seen my weakness. I fear I will fail him." Alessa nodded silently, understanding her mistresses anger. She perceived any emotion as weak and felt that others did as well.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:29 pm
((Sorry sorry sorry!!!))

"Hey," Tick said, her tone almost motherly, "you're a good wife and you know it. Just the fact that you worry about him proves it. Now come on, let's get some food into your stomach; how long has it been since you've eaten?"

~~~

Nana silently let out a breath that she hadn't realized she was holding. Despite the fact that Alessa had defeated her in battle-- or perhaps because of that-- she had already found a deeply-rooted respect for the girl, and seeing firsthand the way she was treated by this Queen of the Underworld made her angry. 'Don't stand for this, Alessa,' she thought, feeling her hands begin to radiate heat. Quickly she curled them into fists to control herself. Her fingernails dug into her palms. 'Don't let her do this to you.'

~~~

Dee sat alone in a dark cell of the Wonderland dungeons, far separated from the rest of the criminals-- and especially far from those that he had wrongfully imprisoned during his reign as King-Elect. There were no screams of the damned here, no constant heat or wails of anguish as there were in the Underworld prison, but to Dee, just one day from having a lovely kingdom and lovelier queen all to himself, this was a thousand times worse. He had come so close-- just one day!-- and then had lost it all.

"I hope you're having a good laugh, brother," he said in a low, vengeful voice, "because the last laugh will be mine. I swear I will end you."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 pm
She smiled " I suppose you're right .. tick. " She thought for a moment " It has been a while , at least a day . " She got up dusting her dress off " So what's to eat, i'm starving?"

A servant made their way along the corridor and reached in the cell Dee was in ,handing him something a slipping off. It was a picture of indya in her wedding dress , something for dee to look at while he planned and a reminder  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:09 pm
Alessa looked at her mistress. Eris could feel Alessa's eyes on her back, but she didn't turn. She didn't want they're history to become apparent.

"Mistress," Alessa began, coolly confident, "don't pretend you don't know you're perfectly competent. I'm sure His Majesty sees that as well." Eris nodded.

"Perhaps. But still, a weak queen is a worthless queen." Alessa could see that Eris was in one of her moods, and simply nodded.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:10 pm
"What you see is what you get," Tick said with a small, subdued laugh, indicating the spread of food on the grass. "We haven't got much, but we're working on finding more."

"You don't suppose they've got any food in the castle?" the Dormouse said sleepily from where he lay curled in Alice's lap, opening one big eye to look up at Indya, then promptly shutting it again. "I'd certainly love to find some cheese...."

~~~

Nana looked curiously at Eris. The woman seemed so confident, so positively sure of herself in her importance, her power, her abilities-- and yet it seemed she judged herself more harshly than anyone. In some, this could be a productive quality, but in this queen... it just seemed to make her more dangerous.

~~~

Dee stood when he heard footsteps approaching; as the hand came through the bars he snatched the picture from the fingers and retreated to the corner once more. He stared for a long moment at Indya's face, then folded the picture and put it in the inside pocket of his vest. "You'll be mine again soon enough," he said, patting his chest where it now lay. "Just give me some time."

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Alessa fell into step with the queen, a thing most creatures would be tortured for eternity for doing. She leaned over carefully, her mouth next to Eris's ear.

"Don't be so worried." She whispered.

"He's besotted. He desire you as much as the next." Eris nodded at Alessa's consoling words. She smiled at Alessa and slipped an affectionate arm around the younger girl's waist.

"I adore you, 'Lessa." Eris gave her an almost sisterly peck on the cheek and Alessa laughed.

"And I you, Eri'." The two shared a knowing smiled and continued forth. Eris seemed a bit lost in this castle she didn't know, but she knew quite well how to maintain the facade of confidence.

Eris turned this way and that, until she finally came to the room where her husband-to-be was. She saw Dum and a guard and frowned slightly.

"Husband." She said, a proper greeting where she came from.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:21 pm
Indya laughed " I think its enough, and if we can't i'll go to the castle for more" She took a piece of the food and put it on her plate after taking a bite .

"well Dormy I could see if there's some cheese in the kitchen for you . It wouldn't take me but a minute "  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:51 pm
"Oh, would you, please?" the Dormouse said excitedly, lifting his golden head up and opening both eyes wide at her-- a near miracle in the eyes of the rest of the group.

"No, Indya, don't," Alice said, not even attempting to hide her worry. "You've been caught up in so many messes there, we couldn't stand to have you lost again!" She gently stroked Dormy's hair and said, "You can wait for treats, can't you?" In reply, the Dormouse looked up at Alice, and, seeming to understand the severity of the situation, simply nodded and drifted off to sleep again.

~~~

Nana seized her chance. The respect-- perhaps even care-- she had gained for Alessa was overwhelmed by her desire to see Jasper again, and to bring the Tweedles down once and for all. It seemed there was no convincing Alessa to change her mind about Eris, so when the two women lost themselves in their history and their still-prominent affection for one another, Nana allowed her footsteps to become slowly but steadily softer until they were silent altogether.

Covertly, she slipped into a doorway, took a moment to regain her sense of direction with regards to the map she had dutifully studied, and hurried noiselessly toward one of the rear exits to the rose garden... and it was there that she found Mimicry, crouched beside a young, crimson-haired man who looked up instinctively, as though he had sensed her presence; one of his eyes was the color of his hair, the other golden-yellow. "Jasper," Nana said, and he sprang to his feet, wrapping her in a tight embrace.

"Nana, I thought you were in prison--"
"I was. Listen, you shouldn't be here now, they'll kill you!"
"We had to come back for you, Nana, and you've got to come back with us--"
"No, Jasper, I can't. I escaped, and they're going to hunt me down as soon as they find out I'm gone. I've got to get as far away from you all as possible so they don't hurt you. Please, that's the last thing I want to happen." She kissed him, hard; it was funny, she had wanted to see him so badly, and yet, now that they were here, she knew she had to leave him again. "I won't leave yet, or they won't have a trail to follow. Once I have them looking for me you can move in on the army."

~~~

Tweedle Dum looked up with a start from his conversation with the guard and returned the greeting, "My Queen?" A light frown formed on his face as well, when he noticed how close the Eris' body was to that of the blonde girl who served her. "Is something the matter?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:06 pm
Indya sighed " alright..... " She took another bite from the food on her plate . She kept looking back at the road mimicry had gone down , hoping she'd see him soon.

"Mimicry..wherever you are.. be safe, and hurry back" She was imagining all sorts of terrible things happening to him.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:21 pm
Eris shook her head.

"No my King. I didn't mean to disturb you." Eris gave a quick obedient curtsy and turned on her heel.

Alessa groaned. <******** me." She muttered under her breath. Eris snorted.

"Not today." She said in Greek to her serving girl. She didn't see what was wrong.

Alessa sighed and snapped. Two girls appeared next to her, and she instructed them in Greek to find Nana again, and that she couldn't have gone to terribly far.

Eris shrugged when the girls asked if she wanted the girl brought to her.

"I don't care either way." She said simply. The girls curtsied and ran off in Nana's direction, looking for her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:50 pm
((Eep! Sorry!! I've been out of state and really busy and whatnot... I'm posting now, promise! See?))

"Wait!" Tweedle Dum called, almost reaching out to his queen as he did so. "I must speak with you on confidential matters regarding various... prisoners." The way that Eris acted with that girl ignited a spark of jealousy deep within his chest, although he knew that he had no right to be jealous. He tried to shake the feeling off, but he had a suspicion that it would be nagging at his mind in the future.

~~~

"Don't look down the road after him," Alice advised Indya, her tone soft and gentle. "All I did as a little girl once I got back to the Otherworld was stare up in trees looking for smiling cats. It only made my life away from Wonderland more miserable... but then your brother came and found me again, and, well, you know the rest." She smiled and stroked the head of her newest child, who was sleeping beside the Dormouse. "It worked out, and I realized that I needn't have spent so much time peering between branches."

~~~

At last, Nana convinced Jasper to go back with Mimicry-- she knew that her window of escape time was shrinking, and she couldn't let them be seen with her. Alessa would be able to figure out which direction she had gone, but it would likely take her a bit longer to figure out through which doors she had exited the castle. Still, it was better to be safe than sorry, in prison, or dead. She kissed Jasper one last time and they took off running in separate directions.

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 pm
She sighed " I can't help it alice, i almost lost him twice " She shivered picturing him in that horrid outfit again and then holding him in her arms as he died " I don't want to lose him again , and ever time we're apart i worry greatly about him"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games