Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Network City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:21 pm

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════
Legendary Tamer and Present Day Loner

Nice Kiro dodged the clones spinning attacks with clones of his own, the twisters continue flying upward and split off into several tornadoes that surrounded Destin and protected him from the blasts from the multiple Final Flash attacks. He then uses this diversion to return to the ground and signal for the images to disappear. "Gotta make this quick, I got stuff to do..." What do you suggest we do?"Well be could go burst and end it all, but that wouldn't be fair to him now that he's no longer in Paladin mode."

While thinking of a way to kill off Kiro, Miragegaogamon looks up at clones up in the air, "He sure does have a fetish for making copies of himself... hmph was a mimic! SONIC MOVE" Miragegaogamon jumps back, disappearing from view as he was now moving at the speed of sound, heard only as the sound of wind whipping through the trees, luckily there were no trees to give him away.

User ImageUser Image

User Image
DestinxMarcus

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoidUser ImageHimaki User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou
User ImageVemuk User Image Hiro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:28 pm

Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior (Dark Form)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Soon enough Kiro walked out of the dark aura as it vanished. But is now the complete opposite of how he normal was. He might now be stronger but is now more evil and more darker. "GRRRAAA!!! Sparky!!!!!! FUUUUU......SION......HAAAAA!!!!!!" Kiro and Sparky now fused with eachother but have now fused to create an even stronger form then Fighter and Paladin form combined, Nexus Form.

User Image

"NOW....EITHER....IT'S NOW OR NEVER! TAKE MY NEWEST FINISHING MOVE!!!!! FINAL SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A giant Silver-like Blast has appeared from the dragon's mouth and form Sparky's hands. This size of the blast Is 7x larger then the new Sparky's in his Nexus Form. Quickly after the blast Sparky used his multiform technique again and each one teleported around the MirageGaogamon and 2 on them went right to face him so he can't run away. But where is the original one?

Burpy User Image Sparky User Image DynamoPlug User ImageArmeUser Image

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:30 pm

((Ya know I disappeared, right? Sonic move heightens MirageGaogamon's speed allowing him to move at the speed of sound and vanish as he moves... I haven't stopped moving...))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

"Not good!" The two said in unison. "We'rer gonna choose never." MirageGaogamon chuckled with a smile. As the first blast came, Destin began to spinning and make a tornado, "Sonic Move" Destin jumped back, quickly moving at of the way of the initial blast. He continued to do so spinning around the blast. "YA know, with this kind of power, you might want to watch out for the spectators... or did you forget that this is a tournament?" Destin had dodged the first blast frowned when he realized that he was surrounded. "More clones... Get something new for crying out loud!" he said mockingly. "HOWLING CANNON!!!!" spinning in a circle, MirageGaogamon released a blue laser from the Digi-Hazard symbol on his chest, this laser would hit all of the real/clones that were surrounding him, causing a high-pitched howling shockwave to release on impact causing damage to their ears. He would then go into a Gale Claw and shoot into the air as a tornado attack, just to get away or hit anything that would be above him.

"Still wanna take it easy on him?"
"I don't see why we should have to empty all our cards since he did his..."
"LAAAAME!!"
"Waaah?! Me or him?"
"BOTH!!"
"Fine then..."

Once in the air, MirageGaogamon would stop spinning and start to glow. A white energy would begin to circle around him and then turn into and egg of digi-code.
"BURST MODE!!!"

ared on his back. As the sphere broke a shimmer blue light spiraled around him and was then caught in his right hand as it turned into the Lunar Haken.

"Happy now?"
"Never better..."
"The let's finish this and then head off for that other memory."
"Memory?! I thought you gave up on them???"
"I thought I did too, but I guess not."

User ImageUser Image

User Image
DestinxMarcus

"I do want I must to make a living... you can hate me for it after I've finished"

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoidUser ImageHimaki User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou
User ImageVemuk User Image Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:47 pm

Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior (Dark Form)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image

PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!

Suddenly Kiro de-fused with Sparky. He also got engulfed in a shining golden aura. As he walked out he turned to normal. "I'm sorry but I heard you say a Memory has Arrived....if so that means the spirits are their and I must help them!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:41 pm

User Image
►ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs◄
══════════════════

"Hmph... you're quite the nosy one." The two said in unison. "Well we're gonna say that I won this one because we were gonna cream you anyways... " MirageGaogamon BM looked over into the crowd where his teams were. He winked at them and tilted his head in the order of the Judge. He then began to glow as he returned to Machgaomon and the Tamer, Marcus.

Lillymon nodded in response and flew over the the Judge Mamemon, whispering something in his ear and then rubbing the top of his head, making him blush. She then flew off to meet Leomon, Snowagumon, Gatomon and ChaosPiedmon. She turned to Destin and threw a thumbs up.

"Well... well... Eh-hem, it seems that the Imperialdramon has decided to withdraw from the match. So by default, MirageGaogamon wins the tournament!!!" The crowd went silent for a moment and then applauded as The mamemon handed them three medals to put on the participating digimon. He then walked over to Kiro and handed him a bronze medal. "I'm very sorry to hear about your mother... please take this contender's medal as a sign of gratitude and respect." He sniffed and then walked away.

Marcus smirked and looked at Kiro, trying hold hold back a laugh, "You thank me later, but I really must be going." He looked at Destin and help up his digivice. "Digivolve!!"

Destin nodded and became engulfed in a blue light, digivolving into Gaogamon. The wolf howled in to show he was ready and looked down at Marcus.

"Alright then, Destin. Let's move out!!" Hopping on top of the Gaogamon, he took off toward the rest of his digimon, leaving Kiro without hearing what he had to say. He then stopped and pointed his digivice to Snowagumon, Leomon, and Lillymon, returning them to the digifarm. Finally he held his for Gatomon to jump on and sit in front of him and then nodded for ChaosPiedmon to come on and sit behind them. After pointing outward, Marcus grabbed on to Gaogamon's muffler arms as they took off out of Network City.

[Marcus, Destin, Himaki, and Vemuk exit to ???]

User ImageUser Image

User ImageVemuk User ImageDestinUser ImageHimaki

User ImageYevonUser ImageVoid User ImageMerukimonUser ImageSeigfried User ImageEsumi User ImageMarikUser ImageJou User Image Hiro

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Kiro Mishima

The Turtle Warrior

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

XXXXXXUser Image
"...We chose our own path...the path we chose...may have good choices...and may bad choices....in the end.......we learn what is right and what is wrong....that is called evolution..."

Kiro was a little mad on the cheating that Marcus has done, but he was traumatized that he got reminded of his dead mother. He shock his head and decided to walk to the area where the Spirits are with his DigiFlute (Kiro's digivice).

Kiro exit to ???

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 pm

((Good thing I read a few of the location descriptions on the first pages, or else I woulda joined in at Toy and Tama Town. Big mistake I'm guessing since the Tamer room here is basically what serves as the entryway between the real world and digiworld. Ah well, nothing else to do but roleplay for posts and some much needed TP.
wahmbulance NEWB ALERT! wahmbulance ))

Akira materialized in the Tamer room, entering the digiworld for the first time through one of the transporters ((?)). With shifty eyes he was lucky enough to slip unnoticed by the administrators and head off on his own past registration desks, etc. Even though he wanted to enter the digital world, he wasn't too keen on the real world's authority here and didn't care for being processed. On top of that he had always been a loner. Once out on the street he took in the cityscape of Network City and was just a bit disappointed with how much like the real world it was. The big difference: there were digimon all over, but they were all with a tamer or human partner more or less. The thing he had to smile at was the digimon running shops and going about their own business like ordinary citizens. For a moment he stopped and pulled out his cellphone from back in the real world. He'd had it deactivated before coming here and didn't plan on going back--it was his reminder of that. Still, he couldn't help thinking it was lonely being in a new place, not knowing anyone or his way around. Why'd he have to come to the digital world through one of its biggest cities anyway? Slipping his phone back into his pocket he decided he'd shrug it off and see if his feet would carry him farther than the buildings. Without a digimon partner, he figured he stuck out like a sore thumb.

Kisu3

4,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:11 pm

As Kaizer and his team got to network city they started on their campaign to go shopping for what they wasnt.
"Lets buy does X rated magazines I heard about."
"Ancient Trojamon you just want does magazines because back in your time all yall had was x rated stone tablets."
"Hey guys lets just shop and get out of here."
As the day went by the team found themselves buying stuff they didn't need and that magazine for Ancient Trojamon.
"Hey Kaizer how were you able to buy that for Trojamon when your only 16."
"Oh to answer that question I stole while everyone was distracted with you two arguing the whole time."
"Sweet that was a good idea since you UNDER AGED!!!"
"Ah just be quiet about it we all can enjoy the magazine together."
"Perverts! Hmpf."
"What did we do?"
"What did we do?"
"What did we do?"
As the team finshed their shopping they all decided to go home for awhile until they decide if they want to go out later/
(Exit to Spirits Base)(Hahaha stone tablet) lol
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 pm

[Marcus and team enter from Gear Savanna]

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Gaogamon rode up to the entrance of the majestic city of skyscrapers and road-side venders. He looked back at Marcus and panted to show that the journey and the fight were starting to get to him.

"Alright Destin, I know you're tired, but there is no point in dropping hints now, we're already here." Marcus rolled his eyes and jumped off of the tired dog's back. He stretched for a moment and then looked around as he began to walk into the city.

Valkyrimon was still holding on to Hiro in his rookie form. He immediately dismounted the giant dog and went into following closely behind Marcus, stopping when Marcus stopped.

As soon as both were off of him, Gaogamon collapsed and reverted back to Gaomon. He laid on the ground for a moment, trying to catch his breath. "I think... I think it's time you got a new form of transportation because this is just too much for me." After he had finished complaining, he picked himself up and dashed off to get up with Marcus and Valkyrimon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm

[Enter Jay and team from gear savanna]

Jay silently entered from Gear savanna the place he had been calling home for such a long time he quickly noticed Marcus and grabbed a burger from a bag and quickly threw it like a baseball at Marcus while he hopped off his large chaosgallentmon and watched ti quickly dedigivolve back to its former guilmon form and stand next to his tamer and his anubismon and flawizardmon allies
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 pm

In a flash Marcus tilted his head, allowing the burger to go flying past his head and into a random pedestrian digimon. Marcus had an annoyed look on his face as he turn to see who it was that through the burger. "Mind telling me why you would waste food by throwing it at someone?" He sighed knowing that he was probably wasting his time.

Valkyrimon and Gaomon stopped with their tamer looking at the boy that was their with a Guilmon, Anubismon, and Flamwismon. "Seems familiar, but I can't put a name to the face."

Valkyrimon didn't know what Gaomon was talking about nor did he want to know. He looked down at the digimon in his arms, wondering how long the Armadillomon was going to sleep.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:26 pm

Jay smirked his red eyes seemed to glow in the sunlight as he spoke with a serious tone in his voice"It seems you have forgotten about us strange how do you forget the guilmon who breathed white fire and attempted to eat your gaomon the day that you first entered the digital world" he smirked while holding another burger in his hand

Shadow began walking towards the gaomon white flames in his mouth as he spoke"Did you forget me dustin my old friend?"

Hikari simply stood by Jay watching the other digimon along with anubismon
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:42 pm

Marcus paused for a moment and then turned to face his digimon. They each huddled around and began to converse on the matter at hand:

"I don't even know who---"

"Dustin? Who is heck is Dus---"
"Do you know who this guy---"
"--Claims that he know us?"
"What the flip does white fire have to do with---"
"Maybe we should ignore him---?"
"Wait... I think I recall someone with--"
"Hey, I think I remember---?"
"I don't have a clue---?"
"Well it's worth a shot if we---"
"We could always kill---"
"That would be too cruel---"
"maybe we should humor him and try to---"

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

yurescapex

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:50 pm

Shadow:"you dont remember you socked me in the face the day we first met because i bit and scared your paw!"The fire begins to grow rapidly as he is slightly angered from not being remembered

Jay: Jay silently pulls out his red and black sidekick like digivice and began to type a message which soon appeared on Marcus' digivice telling him that they can hear him

Hikari: Laughs to herself

Anubis simply just stands there silently staring
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games